WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyachei

vet robot pirate zombie
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In your districts, you are elected or volunteer to take place in this year's Hunger Games.

Plutarch Heavensbee sits at the opening arena and looks at all of you.
"Welcome to the Capitol, tributes! You have been selected by your districts to represent them in the 74th Hunger Games! In a moment, you will enter the arena and the games will begin. But first, we must assess your skills."

Please elect 1 tribute to be the Mayor. You have until 9 pm EST.

District 1
1:bbeventer
2: BlackDog618
3: Kanariya

District 2
1:fromthebox
2:TigerWillow
3: StormWater

District 3
1: Lissarae06
2: SOV
3: Krist

District 4
1: Emiloo4
2: nyanko
3: Nordicat

District 5
1:Katie8
2: Orca2011
3: Alaskandream

District 6
1: CorporateFatCat
2: cuitlamiztli
3: Fireflysushi

District 7
1: Sheepdogpsu
2: jjohnston
3: Packen

District 8
1: bandierose
2: sunnex3
3: that redhead

District 9
1: Hedgiehog
2: Squirrelsrule
3: ky261682

District 10
1: DVMDream
2:kanderson615
3:shortnsweet

District 11
1: Libster06
2: NStarz
3: devyn

District 12
1: PetPony
2. Trematode

You can PM among your districts at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

Elect LissaRae

She's a pretty good player, former moderator, and I trust she is not a wolf. I think we need a good leader with so many players. This game might get confusing.

It's hard to already say who to trust and stuff.. I don't know who I'll be voting for yet..

Members don't see this ad :)
Awww thanks SOV! And PetPony is right, you can't trust anyone in these games. However, I would like to be mayor. I have played in a lot of these games and I think I would be good at it. I have to go to Oklahoma State's Open House right now but I should be able to get back on around 4 or so.

elect Lissarae

Can Lissa elect herself? Lol.

Not sure who to vote for yet. I'm going to wait a bit.

woohoo!!! I'm so excited for this to start! I started rereading the books this morning :) I think Orca2011 played her role really well last game (and I'd selfishly love a mayor in our group!) so here's my vote!!

elect Orca2011

elect lissarae

elect TigerWillow

Since she was so awesome last game!
...and now I need to go find a new avatar! :laugh:

District 3 is already a power group as it is so they don't need a mayor too;). So for now elect trematoda

I think we should stick with players who will be around a lot, and have shown a willingness to participate.

Check the thread counts for the last 2 games to get an idea. It's not perfect since roles affect posting, but still..

Lissarae, trematode, and TW all meet that criteria so far.
Orca2011 was pretty quiet, and I think we would need someone more active.

Don't vote for me. I obviously sucked at it last time.. lol And I have three tests coming up, so I need to study lots and lots..

Members don't see this ad :)
Elect TigerWillow
She's a warrior at heart and did you check out her posts in the Disney game? She can't stop posting! :laugh:

I agree that we need someone who is around a lot.

Elect Lissarae.

I think we should stick with players who will be around a lot, and have shown a willingness to participate.

Check the thread counts for the last 2 games to get an idea. It's not perfect since roles affect posting, but still..

Lissarae, trematode, and TW all meet that criteria so far.
Orca2011 was pretty quiet, and I think we would need someone more active.

As my defense for this, I was away the weekend the game started (and silenced for a cycle anyways) and then silenced for two cycles at the end of the game. Initially, I was quiet when I first came back cause I had almost 20 pages to read and catch up and figure out who I could possibly trust and I was a little hesitant about trusting the one person I could PM at first. Once I caught up, I started to speak up when I was actually able to. Plus, I didn't want to just blab and be like "hey, I have this and can injure wolves when attacked." I probably would have been silenced for the rest of the game or dead if I did.

However, I do agree that there are probably better people suited for the role.

Awwww!!! People are voting for me!!!

Can I vote for myself??

VOTE TIGERWILLOW

Hopefully I'll be just as awesome this game!!!!

Awwww!!! People are voting for me!!!

Can I vote for myself??

I was quite impressed with all your hard work last game :) It looks like you can vote for yourself; Lissa already did.

I wouldn't mind being mayor either. I felt like I did fairly well with the beta role in the dog game too; if it hadn't been for WTF being convereted to a wolf part way through the game then I would have made it to the end..

I promise I am not a wolf in this game. Just a plain old tribute (a.k.a villager). Good Luck everyone! :luck:

I will see how the votes pan out before I put my vote in.

elect trematode

Just cause I think it should be someone from District 12, and Petpony said they didn't want to do it.

Elect Hedgiehog. Since she was awesome last game and I want a mayor in my group!

Elect DVMDream

She's been pretty active and thoughtful in the last two games, and she seems so happy to help the noobs like me!! :)

elect Hedgiehog

I was impressed with her last game, and I think she has leadership potential :). If you don't want to do it though, I can vote for someone else.

Elect hedgiehog. Good job last game and in my district.

SOV's looking pretty feminine these days;) interesting choice of wiress!! :laugh:

BTW, I've been looking at Hunger Game memes all morning. I think this is my favorite

tumblr_lv0mbfDfcz1qzcfnfo1_500.png

I don't know. Who is Suzanne Collins? I just looked up characters in district 3 and found that picture.

Suzanne collins is the author of The Hunger Games book series, and probably now a kajillionaire! I was just teasing you bc Wiress is a girl :D

Suzanne Collins is the author of the Hunger Games.

CFC - Love it!!!!!!

Elect lissarae

She did a great job with the last game and knows the ins and outs of everything.

elect lissarae

The last game was too much fun to watch!

Be careful who you vote for.

Apparently if you vote for a wolf by accident, you ARE a wolf, per last game.

:smuggrin:

Be careful who you vote for.

Apparently if you vote for a wolf by accident, you ARE a wolf, per last game.

:smuggrin:
Actually quite the opposite. No wolf would want to be mayor. They are usually the first people investigated. It is pretty much a death sentence. So wolves do not want to vote for other wolves.

On the other hand, people who do NOT want to be mayor, are immediately suspect!

Any campaign promises?
Are you going to run a positive campaign?

I was just thinking about wanting to see some campaigning before I jump on any bandwagon. So far I've just been watching the polls. I can still be swayed :rolleyes:
But for now, I'm going to go with my instinct and...

Elect Lissarae!

I guess I will go with the flow, elect Lissarae!