WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hapless WW players: "Hey mods what time is it??"

devyn: *stumbles* "August..." *falls over*
SOV: "spongebath time at the nursing home.."

:lol:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are not in GMT in the summer months. GMT NEVER changes for daylight savings. That is the idea with a universal clock. That is where the confusion lies.

Anyway, Devyn has decided we are using Dublin time, not GMT.

I figured she meant UK/Ireland time. We all just typically call it GMT over here no matter where we are because it's easier than saying BST is the same as LT is the same as IT in the summer. The Brits like to do things funny. :rolleyes:

My point was....she and I are in the same timezone and it made me happy :D

And now, because I am bored. Here are 2 pics of me. Both at bars :laugh::cool:
One is with my brother.

540502_10102165126555960_1543909041_n.jpg

542014_10102084256101000_24779178_n.jpg

tumblr_m17ocgRok41rpub9do1_500.gif

Wish I knew who the wolves were!!!

Election Voting

SNS 6 (zany, wolfie, sheepdog, nohika, s&S, ftb)
Dyachei 4 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab)
LIS 2 (IPB, nyanko)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. It is currently ~2230 Dublin time. 3.5 hours to deadline.

Still plenty of time for the 8 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wish I knew who the wolves were!!!

Wolf information for sale. The price is HIGH, very High. You pay my tuition next year, I sell out. Sorry Devyn, I am a *****.

No disclosure until the check clears.

Election Voting

Dyachei 4 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab)
LIS 2 (IPB, nyanko)
SOV 1 (DVMD) ===> You lynch me and Dev is on her own counting votes while drinking. He he he.

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. It is currently ~2230 Dublin time. 3.5 hours to deadline.

Still plenty of time for the 8 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices.

elect dyachei

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Wolf information for sale. The price is HIGH, very High. You pay my tuition next year, I sell out. Sorry Devyn, I am a *****.

No disclosure until the check clears.

I can take out 8k more for loans...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Election Voting

Dyachei 6 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa)
LIS 2 (IPB, nyanko)
SOV 1 (DVMD) ===> You lynch me and Dev is on her own counting votes while drinking. He he he.

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. It is currently some time in Dublin. Deadline has not come yet.

Still plenty of time for the 5 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices. Looks like it will be another down-to-the-wire prevet vote.

Election Voting

LIS 2 (IPB, nyanko)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. It is currently some time in Dublin. Deadline has not come yet.

Still plenty of time for the 5 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices. Looks like it will be another down-to-the-wire prevet vote.

I voted for Dyachei a long time ago. I'm starting to wonder if BOTH mods aren't drunk.

Here, SOV, just to save you having to look:

elect Dyachei

Election Voting

LIS 2 (IPB, nyanko)

:laugh:

I'm not sure if we would be any worse off with only devyn counting...:smuggrin:

What is the official $/cow exchange rate? Maybe I can arb the difference between the rate in various markets.

Might be worth a shot, or you could have steak for dinner for the rest of your life, if not I can also pay in greyhound doggie bones, but I would need change back
images_l38_image2_fm-279.jpg

LOOOOONNNNGGGG day of traveling is complete. I'm finally home with my pups and kittehs. Life is good. I shall vote to elect SnS.

Ehhh, last time I elected dyachei, she turned out to be a wolf. Elect SNS

Looks like LIS doesn't have a chance, so I think I'll put my vote where it has the chance of making a difference.

unelect LIS
elect SnS

which is what makes it funny....geez, nyan, didn't think I'd have to explain it to you.:D

:laugh:

Okies...1230am here and i've got rounds to go to in 6 hours sooo night everyone!! :sleep:

Sorry guys, another question. Is right now considered Day 0, or Day 1?