WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay villagers!!!

Devyn and SOV: great game! I especially loved the wheelchair item :D

Members don't see this ad.

I remember this....:rolleyes:

He used it to his advantage....it was SnS that time as well that tricked people too.

I still didn't believe them though, they were full of BS.

Who me? Never.:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I still didn't believe them though, they were full of BS.

In Lissa's position in this game you probably would have lost it though. I will never, ever let you forget that you were very convinced that I was a wolf and I ended up one of the last villagers left. Neeeeverrrr :smuggrin:

In Lissa's position in this game you probably would have lost it though. I will never, ever let you forget that you were very convinced that I was a wolf and I ended up one of the last villagers left. Neeeeverrrr :smuggrin:

Actually, I would have voted to get rid of Lissa....

So yes I still would have lost, but not because I voted for you. :p

Actually, I would have voted to get rid of Lissa....

So yes I still would have lost, but not because I voted for you. :p

haha, yeah I was pretty convinced it was Lissa at first, because I didn't want to believe she was gullible enough to get fleeced by shortnsweet so I figured she was just playing at it. But she seemed way too actually confused and frustrated so I went against my gut and that was that. :laugh:

haha, yeah I was pretty convinced it was Lissa at first, because I didn't want to believe she was gullible enough to get fleeced by shortnsweet so I figured she was just playing at it. But she seemed way too actually confused and frustrated so I went against my gut and that was that. :laugh:

:laugh:

I had noticed, what I thought, was a sudden change in her gameplay. I even asked devyn if Lissa had been converted but got no response... :rolleyes:

Krist informed me after she died that she had been the auto convert and that SnS was the remaining wolf.

a.aaa-Dancing-sheep.jpg

Amen. When DVMD mentioned being suspicious of us early in the game, I about bust a gut laughing.

Thanks devyn and SOV for modding such a fun game! :D

I definitely had a good time with it (even if the villagers ended up winning)!