???????????????? WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
giphy.gif

tumblr_man1rdo17Q1qmt5mvo1_500.gif
MOAR!!! I could never tire of these :biglove: In other news, someone was doing a HP relaunch, right?? Otherwise, I want to make one happen!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Due to some impressive power of THE Force, ya'll make it to the morning. Go Lucky 13!!! No one has died.

It is now day 8. 13 players STILL :)eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)remain. Lynch deadline: 9pm EST. (This will be an exercise in futility - how late can kaydubs stay awake?) My favorite Lupin will be keeping an eye on yousguys and tallying in excellent fashion :prof::prof::prof: If we reach majority......we can skip into night. (We can try for a double day/night cycle, something akin to a double rainbow in awesomeness but I don't want to get too carried away.....)

Roster:
Goo
1. @dyachei
2. @DVMDream
3. Ashgirl - The Vanilla Villager who returned as The Detective
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Um
6. @LetItSnow
7. @brightimpressio
8. Jilary-The Skipper
9. @hedgiehog
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
11. VetAshley2117 - The Chef
12. @Cyndia
13. Zensing - The Entertainer
14. Lupin21 - The Seeker

15. @JaynaAli

Dizk
16. @SummerTheLynx
17. @Flim Flam Man
18. Mad Jack - The Know-It All
19. @DocEspana
20. that redhead - The Writer

Qi
21. @WildZoo
22. Gwenevre - The Big Brother
23. @allieh8607
24. thedrjojo - The Sniper and Former Dictator
25. Foxhunter - The Scrambler

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch hedgie

@DVMDream how did your night go?

And some random thoughts I had when I woke up this morning (I'm pretty sure I dreamed about WW):
The continuing suspicions of BI probably need to be addressed - she revealed to her group but it wasn't enough for even some of them to trust her. Multiple people over multiple days feeling that something is off about her...I don't think we should ignore that. So my vote will be going that way next cycle.

Do we have any idea how many original wolves we started with? Because if STL's info is correct (and hedgie's response seemed to indicate that it is), we have one revived person who became a wolf, and that makes me suspicious of the others, especially those who were not claimed by DocE. Perhaps revival is the conversion mechanism. Do we know how allie was revived? Because I honestly don't remember.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Due to a growing disturbance in the force, or balance, or "wa", or whatever, I unilaterally took action last night to block a wolf kill. Hopefully I can elaborate more...at another time.

That is all.

yw.

ps- why is no one using the owl to communicate with the omnipotent ones? We have things we could say to villagers or wolves.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Due to a growing disturbance in the force, or balance, or "wa", or whatever, I unilaterally took action last night to block a wolf kill. Hopefully I can elaborate more...at another time.

That is all.

yw.

ps- why is no one using the owl to communicate with the omnipotent ones? We have things we could say to villagers or wolves.
I never get any items, sigh :(

Oh wait, I can actually talk normally! Apparently the attack on me last night by an English dictionary "knocked some sense into me" so I can talk normal today! :heckyeah: hi guys! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh wait, I can actually talk normally! Apparently the attack on me last night by an English dictionary "knocked some sense into me" so I can talk normal today! :heckyeah: hi guys! :D
To note: Talks normally. Did not improve intelligence level.

Reactions: 4 users
Thank god, reading your posts was lowering my IQ

Reactions: 1 users
How is that any different than normal? :p
Well see usually I only lose a point or two while trying to decipher your ramblings, this time it was 5 points at a time, plus a migraine. I may have even gotten ebola.

Reactions: 1 users
*****lynch hedgie*****

Not a wolf. I feel like I have to have been checked out in some way at this point.

How could you possibly want to lynch a cute little hedgehog?
40ec3235b6ee81e0f75a00cdbe7a19f1.jpg

I mean look at that face!
cute-lil-hedgehog2.png

And really could a hedgehog be a wolf? They're kind of bumbling little creatures. Not bright enough to be a wolf.
cute-animal-toilet-roll-tube-stuck-hedgehogs-face-playing-pics.jpg

Maybe if you add a mustache though...
tumblr_mf83oscM8f1rmu8g3o1_400.jpg

Yeah...that's it. Just evil enough to be a wolf. Just remember this villagers, the omnipotent ones took pity on you and offered me as a sacrifice. You still haven't even come close to finding a real wolf.

Bje_gGLCAAACxb5.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Ba ba da duuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!! Lynch closed.

Plurality reached and the prickly pear has spoken. Prepare to send in night actions and we can try for a double round today.

Write-up pending.

Last edited:
Oh myyyyyy. Over a week the villagers have been struggling to find the evil hiding in the shadows. They have tried everything, with a couple of them even resorting to violence on their fellow villagers*… ahem. Anywho, a drunken Appalachian finally comes forward with some words of hope. “blersh a blergh a blot “hedg” booby booby wulfy.”

Everyone slept well knowing that the next day might bring a change of luck, not even knowing that help from above started that ball rolling over night. With the Force still flowing through them, the villagers unanimously voted that the one known as hedgiehog should be taken out.

*Note- literary freedom has been used. The author has no knowledge on affiliations. :)

You have lynched @hedgiehog , The Nurse.

giphy.gif

Oh, and she was parading around sweetly, or rather, smelly as Zombie Nurse after revival.
giphy.gif

12 Players remain. Please send in night actions, quick turnaround TBD.

Roster:
Goo
1. @dyachei
2. @DVMDream
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Um
6. @LetItSnow
7. @brightimpressio
8. Jilary-The Skipper
9. hedgiehog- The Nurse, revived as Zombie Nurse
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
12. @Cyndia
14. Lupin21 - The Seeker
15. @JaynaAli

Dizk
16. @SummerTheLynx
17. @Flim Flam Man
19. @DocEspana

Qi
21. @WildZoo
23. @allieh8607

Last edited:
In other news, someone was doing a HP relaunch, right?? Otherwise, I want to make one happen!!!!!!
I think it was discussed, but no one signed up and said they wanted to run it. I'll help, if you want! I'm just trying to finish the Star Wars redux first.

Today has turned very busy. Hopefully night is turning around too fast because I'd like to discuss some things with people to make a decision for my action. I have to run now be back later.

Well. I suppose that definitely confirms that not all items work in a way beneficial to the villagers. I used the Frankenstein machine item to rez hedgie :(

Damn it.. I really don't understand what is messing with my items, but I've tried to make my more recent items as specific as possible (ie. the wolfsbane is supposed to only work on wolves), so at least they're not detrimental if they fall into wolf hands.

In lightning speed fashion, @SummerTheLynx joined the afterlife. Upgraded from idiot to pen pal of the devil (or something to that effect).

11 Players remain. Day....9? - string 'em up. If lynch is still open before I go to bed, Lupes will close. Send in your PMs for night 9. kaydubs out.

Roster:
Goo
1. @dyachei
2. @DVMDream
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Um
6. @LetItSnow
7. @brightimpressio
8. Jilary-The Skipper
9. hedgiehog - The Nurse revived as Zombie Nurse
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
12. @Cyndia
14. Lupin21 - The Seeker
15. @JaynaAli

Dizk
16. SummerTheLynx - The Village Idjit evolved to The Devilish Snitch
17. @Flim Flam Man
19. @DocEspana

Qi
21. @WildZoo
23. @allieh8607

lynch jaynaali

Why? because the voices in my head told me to. Or they said to lynch WTF. Im not sure which one is a wolf, or if i can trust the voices. but since both are technically people I *should* be suspicious of, I'm happy to start with jayna if only for the reason that WTF put herself out there discussing the frankenstein device and reminded us of it when it wasnt necessary earlier today. So she seems legit surprised that hedgie was a wolf.

doesnt mean she shouldnt also die, especially if jayna is clear, but it at least makes me respect her enough to give her another round with an equally valid target out there.

I was blocked again.

### lynch wtf ###

To dangerous to leave in the game at this point