???????????????? WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh sure. Absolutely must be. Unless, of course, it's a building/recruitment game, which we've had a few of now.....

Okay, that's true. Well either way, I still mainly have suspicions of you, allie, and wtf. But anyways, I've had a few drinks tonight and I don't trust my reasoning right now, so I'm going to just stick with my reasoning from earlier and go with *****lynch LIS*****

Members don't see this ad :)
Lucky number 7 on Day 11.... "There must be another original." "I didn't do it, I've been framed!" "WTF IS GOING ON?" @LetItSnow falls to the ground, blacking out for the final time.

It is Night 11. 6 Players remain. PM deadline....eh.

Roster:
Goo
1. @dyachei
2. @DVMDream
3. Ashgirl - The Vanilla Villager who returned as The Detective
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Um
6. LetItSnow - The Dazzler
7. brightimpressio- The Damsel
8. Jilary-The Skipper
9. hedgiehog - The Nurse revived as Zombie Nurse
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
11. VetAshley2117 - The Chef
12. @Cyndia
13. Zensing - The Entertainer
14. Lupin21 - The Seeker
15. JaynaAli - The Thief

Dizk
16. SummerTheLynx - The Village Idjit evolved to The Devilish Snitch
17. @Flim Flam Man
18. Mad Jack - The Know-It All
19. DocEspana- The Doctor
20. that redhead - The Writer

Qi
21. WildZoo - The Veterinarian
22. Gwenevre - The Big Brother
23. @allieh8607
24. thedrjojo - The Sniper and Former Dictator
25. Foxhunter - The Scrambler

Night closed, house elves tidying up the write-up
They were paid fairly, right? If not, I'll be sending an owl to notify S.P.U.G... I mean, S.P.E.W.

Reactions: 1 user
goys.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Once upon a time there was a mean mod named Kaydubs who thought it was about time to torture a few more naive SDNers with a WW game. She came up with the brilliant idea that while the people who signed up for the game thought that their actions mattered, their fates would be sealed the moment they started the game. Just as the greek gods toyed with the lives of the poor Greeks, so too would their be a NPC/chaos council deciding the true fates of these peons. This council of Five, consisting of devyn, ksmi, lissarae, resolutemike, and SOV contained some of the most diabolical people to have ever graced the electrons of the internet.

So it was that from Day 1, the council schemed, and schemed, thinking of new ways to confuse the combatants. We converted one player (STL) into a snitch for the wolves, but unknowingly kept him a villager, and then made him reveal a wolf and get fed to the wolves. We give with one hand, and take away with another.

We allowed ashgirl to come back from the dead with a new role we invented, wolf conversion detector... but of course made sure she got lynched right away.

We messed up every item made. Making the 8-ball inconsistent, but we also warned DocE when the 8-ball was going to falsely finger him, to keep things even, we made the paparazzi camera/investigation item always take pictures of DocE admiring himself, we changed the resurrection item into a wolf resurrector, but then "leaked" the identity of the wolf, etc etc.

Whenever our interventions shifted the balance, we delicately put our efforts to move fate in the direction it always intended to go.

So when it came to start screwing some more with the wolves we took a wild guess and blocked Dyachei. We considered killing her, but decided to be kind to the vicious wolves. And how were we repaid for our kindness. Bitching. "blah blah blah". As if mere mortals could possibly understand what the gods were up to. As if they had the right to judge with only 2% of the information.

The gods were angered. This was not proper.
So we withdrew from our interventions and played our own game, killing who WE wanted, and not letting you know the results. Turns out we killed you all off in a stakes game of kill the players joker. Somehow you ALL lost. There was a big pot, and the remaining villagers and wolves were in the pot, and then some new Mod accidentally upset the pot, and then VOILA, all the remaining players were killed.

Some say it was just Devyn upset because she thought she was the best at poker, but had lost LIS.
Some say it was KSMI being a little too distracted by her honeymoon.
Some say it was baby liss.
Who knows what really happened?

What does this mean for you? Well, sober minds (read as SOV) discussed with the mods, and since a winner had to be announced or there may be a revolution, we have determined a winner.

The winner is the Chaos council of Devyn, Lissarae, ResoluteMike, Honeymoon girl KSMI, and SOV.

The rest of you can go suck eggs and complain amongst yourselves.
Next time send me a freakin owl.

"The Strife of SOV" - sobsob

In actuality wolves win. Btw, my idiots savant was right twice this game, once with dyachei and once with allieh. *sigh*

In actuality wolves win. Btw, my idiots savant was right twice this game, once with dyachei and once with allieh. *sigh*
Brag about it :p
I somehow made an error and thought allie had been lynched and then revived, so that's the last time I go re-reading threads past midnight :yeahright:

Wolvies took this game. As far as I can see, it was interesting in that this game was definitely relying on people figuring out the wolves based off gameplay, not seeing or items. BI definitely should have been lynched, and I should have pushed harder for it. I was playing way too cautious this game and it bit me in the butt. The chaos council had some influence, but I think the village not talking on the thread and forcing people to talk more and defend themselves was the downfall. I kept laughing as allie got brought up again and again but never forced to answer any questions. No one thought it weird that she didn't provide the right info after wondering about her supposedly being revived?

I think everyone was in a weird mode this game, but I had fun anyways!!! Always funny to me that DVMD and I target each other constantly when we are somewhat on the same side. I told kaydubs that we were the ultimate frenemies. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Haha! You weren't killed that early. No excuses. ;):p
Oh I thought you were talking about later in the game, when there was the question of whether or not she had been rezzed (which was my fault anyway) and she never said anything about it.

THE REAL WRITE-UP:

In real WW game land (free from SOV's delusions), the 666 gathered at the LIS's former residence to have a neutral discussion. Boy, what a run. Can't trust anyone. Don't know what to do next. The mods wait outside the house, Lupes decked out in punk goggles for effect and kayd with her finger poised to send the 911 call should things go awry.

@DVMDream looks across the table at @dyachei & @WhtsThFrequency . "I think something's off with you two. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something."
@Flim Flam Man is studying his flip phone. He's been on high alert since the last time unicorns demolished his cars and... "What's being said at this point? I think WTF is a bad one. She has to be. She always is."
@Cyndia wipes the invisible oil from her hands. She has finally mastered her new item, the invisibility cloak, and can't wait to let kaydubs test it out. "I just want to make my items and have them work like they're supposed to. Can we be done talking so I can get my party drink on?"
@allieh8607 , the one everyone ALWAYS FORGETS ABOUT IT, has been muttering to herself for the past hour. Finally, she explodes. "I've had it with you layabouts and idiots. Let it be known, my brilliance is superior and I've been blocking every single one of you dunderheads for days and you barely know I'm here." She summons the Unicorn, a chimera of a creation that spears Cyndia through the chest. "Ha. That's how TRUE genius works. Fool." She removes a handkerchief from her pocket to wipe the blood that splattered on her smart phone.
WTF grins. "You caught me, I turned. How could I not be evil?" DVMD is ready with a giant ninja star but WTF evades her and mind controls her into slicing poor defenseless FFM and herself to bits. Dyachei looks at her packmates. "Finally, bout time you spared me the duty of killing.
kaydubs and Lupin back away from the window slowly in hopes of not disturbing the happenings inside. "911?"
Lupin shakes her head. "I've got a hankering for pizza. We'll deal with this later."
Wolves win.

Reactions: 3 users
Curtain call:
Goo
1. dyachei - The Angel
2. DVMDream - The Ninja Assassin
3. Ashgirl - The Vanilla Villager turned Detective
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. WTF - The Spy converted The Turncoat and Reigning Dictator

Um
6. LetItSnow - The Dazzler
7. BI - The Damsel
8. Jilary - The Skipper
9. hedgiehog - The Nurse revived as Zombie Nurse
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
11. VetAsh - The Chef
12. Cyndia - The Inventor
13. Zensing - The Entertainer
14. Lupes - The Seeker
15. JaynaAli - The Thief

Dizk
16. STL - The Village Idjit evolved to The Devilish Snitch
17. FFM - The Swapper
18. MJ - The Know-It All
19. DocE - The Doctor
20. TRH - The Writer

Qi
21. WZ - The Veterinarian
22. Gwn - The Big Brother
23. allieh - The (EVIL) Genius
24. rojo - The Sniper & Former Dictator
25. FH - The Scrambler

Oh I thought you were talking about later in the game, when there was the question of whether or not she had been rezzed (which was my fault anyway) and she never said anything about it.
Yeah, I was thinking pretty immediate when it was brought up, and there was time for her to respond before you died. Maybe not. Definitely not doling out fault for specific people. Pretty sure we as a group just didn't get up to snuff this game. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks everyone for playing! I will field questions at the end of the day. I appreciate everyone's understanding and willingness to roll with the punches. I'm addicted to modding games again so..........who wants another one????? :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Oh, oh! Me! MEEEEEEEE!!!!! Pick Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for playing! I will field questions at the end of the day. I appreciate everyone's understanding and willingness to roll with the punches. I'm addicted to modding games again so..........who wants another one????? :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Tell me what the number correlations were!!!!!!! :help:

Damnit. Wish I had gone with WTF or allie instead of LIS first. Sorry LIS. :(

It was a really fun game though!! Thank you kaydubs!!!

never have I ever made it to end game without role revealing to a single person

two questions:

1) there was a method to the madness of eighty the eight ball. Correct?

2) Am I not the most fun person to PM with? You know you loved my eighty PMs.