???????????????? WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Figured that out. 2/3 seems to be a trend in your roles.
I had nothing to do with it! Chaos council had the influence over all items Cyndia made. I was but a humble player this game then finished out as a tally keeper and unwanted peanut gallery for the rest. But yes, odd numbers, especially #3 are my turn ons. Bachelor #3 every time. :heckyeah:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
haha meant more that 2/3 appeared to be a recurring theme in the roles. Not anything specifically about you, lupin. go check it out. things occurred often on the third night. Including my incorrect accusation. It occurred to me when someone said their power was only useful every 3rd night. and th later lots of people have every 3rd night trends.

haha meant more that 2/3 appeared to be a recurring theme in the roles. Not anything specifically about you, lupin. go check it out. things occurred often on the third night. Including my incorrect accusation. It occurred to me when someone said their power was only useful every 3rd night. and th later lots of people have every 3rd night trends.
That was probably residual influence on kdubz left over from our Pangaea game. 3 was my baby with everything that game, so it probably got stuck in people's brains. How pleasing that you noticed, will have to update that profile of yours...

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:

I was suspicious of everyone at various points throughout the game. Should have left my hit on WTF. Oh well.

Thanks for mousing modding kaydubs.

(My phone wanted modding to be mousing).

Oh and kaydubs... What happened with Gwen? Why didn't allieh get lynched?
Gwen was starting leading a research job/project this week. Various hours spent staring at chickens in a hot hot room. No bueno.

fwiw, I figured Dyachei was a wolf mainly cause LIS voted to lynch her. He doesn't do that too often unless she or him ends up being a wolf, and I didn't think he was. So I trusted his intuition. Strange. I trust him when i am NOT playing.

I was also suspicious of DVMD cause she said a few times she didn't think Dyachei was a wolf, and I couldn't believe she would be so trusting. Oops.

fwiw, I figured Dyachei was a wolf mainly cause LIS voted to lynch her. He doesn't do that too often unless she or him ends up being a wolf, and I didn't think he was. So I trusted his intuition. Strange. I trust him when i am NOT playing.

I was also suspicious of DVMD cause she said a few times she didn't think Dyachei was a wolf, and I couldn't believe she would be so trusting. Oops.

I was questioning both dyachei and WTF at one point in PMs. Their stories didn't match up, but for some reason I just didn't follow up on it. Definitely one of my worst games. Combined with nobody talking on thread and yeah, I sucked. I had a hit on WTF then backed out. Considered that Dy was lying at the same time I was thinking WTF was lying and almost put a hit on Dy. But I never committed and didn't follow through. I should have mentioned something on thread but failed. Yeah, I sucked big time this game.

I was questioning both dyachei and WTF at one point in PMs. Their stories didn't match up, but for some reason I just didn't follow up on it. Definitely one of my worst games. Combined with nobody talking on thread and yeah, I sucked. I had a hit on WTF then backed out. Considered that Dy was lying at the same time I was thinking WTF was lying and almost put a hit on Dy. But I never committed and didn't follow through. I should have mentioned something on thread but failed. Yeah, I sucked big time this game.
I wasn't saying you sucked, I am not that mean anymore. :eek:

Reactions: 1 users
i honestly dont know why wtf didnt see me doing anything. I was the one killing almost every night

:laugh: That's funny.

I considered that when the stories didn't match, WTF seeing you "protecting" someone or yourself that you were actually lying. But then I just gave up and didn't follow up on that thought.

Now I'm sitting here wondering why, when Gwen left the game instead of a
Allie getting lynched, we didn't follow up and lynch allie again the next day. Villagers were just all over the place this game :laugh: wish I had lived one more day. I was going to investigate allie.

Allie getting lynched, we didn't follow up and lynch allie again the next day. Villagers were just all over the place this game :laugh: wish I had lived one more day. I was going to investigate allie.
Gwen was starting leading a research job/project this week. Various hours spent staring at chickens in a hot hot room. No bueno.
I asked modgod to leave.

Members don't see this ad :)
this is a common WW problem here .... ADHD

One day 2 people are up for lynch. One is lynched as a villager.
Next day we ignore the other person.

EVERY....... SINGLE...... TIME.... (well maybe not but frequently). It drives me crazy. It is also why I always want to get up for lynch early in game and escape. Somehow it makes you less suspicious for a while (unless you are me, and nothing ever really makes me less suspicious).

Huh? I saw her doing nothing.

Yeah. That was why I got suspicious of both of you really.

Dyachei was claiming she could protect and had done so every night and you were claiming you tracked her and saw nothing. Then I just dropped the ball and didn't do anything about the inconsistency. I don't even know why it was like I thought, "this is odd, meh whatever."

Yeah. That was why I got suspicious of both of you really.

Dyachei was claiming she could protect and had done so every night and you were claiming you tracked her and saw nothing. Then I just dropped the ball and didn't do anything about the inconsistency. I don't even know why it was like I thought, "this is odd, meh whatever."

Ooohhhh I see

Tell me what the number correlations were!!!!!!! :help:
-1: question is directed to a random player
-2: the mod only answers yes or no questions
-3: the mod can answer other questions
-4: the wolves can answer this question
-5: the chaos aka the cameos can answer this question
two questions:

1) there was a method to the madness of eighty the eight ball. Correct?

2) Am I not the most fun person to PM with? You know you loved my eighty PMs.
1) Yes, Eighty would answer incorrectly on every 3rd night....per Chaos Counsel.
2) Yes, the most fun ever by far. I was incredibly entertained.

You've stumbled upon my love of numbers and words.

who are you? and where is the real kaydubs?
I don't know how I've acquired such a bloodthirsty reputation as a mod. I'm an upstanding citizen, I promise.

With this game, I really tried to maintain a balance without superpowering the wolf pack too much. I hope I didn't micro-manage too much and drop the ball too frequently :oops:. I remembered how much I enjoy and I hope my clinical responsibilities and narcolepsy-ness didn't impede the game too much. And the NPC/chaos group was an interesting layer. I'd be curious to see what you guys thought of it and the game overall (since it's my first in such a while).

I don't know how I've acquired such a bloodthirsty reputation as a mod. I'm an upstanding citizen, I promise.

With this game, I really tried to maintain a balance without superpowering the wolf pack too much. I hope I didn't micro-manage too much and drop the ball too frequently :oops:. I remembered how much I enjoy and I hope my clinical responsibilities and narcolepsy-ness didn't impede the game too much. And the NPC/chaos group was an interesting layer. I'd be curious to see what you guys thought of it and the game overall (since it's my first in such a while).

You have a bloodthirsty reputation?

The spectrum of torturing players goes WAY farther than that.

Actually I seem to recall a rather bloodthirsty co-mod I worked with... ;):biglove:

Speaking of which, up for getting to work on that avatar game with me after this upcoming one? I've failed at villager-ing so I think it's time I return to modding for a bit. I've got so much time these days!