WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
See I'm having trouble understanding what being "attacked" means (is it from a wolf? An outside person? What is its significance?) so I think I win the noob contest :rolleyes:

I get confused with that too, because apparently there are village assassins in different games as well :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
See I'm having trouble understanding what being "attacked" means (is it from a wolf? An outside person? What is its significance?) so I think I win the noob contest :rolleyes:
Attacked generally means that someone tried to kill you, but was unsuccessful. Could be a wolf that tried to kill you, could be a villager assassin. Could be an item that protected you, could be a villager protector.

Blocked generally means that you were unable to use your ability that night. It does not imply that you had any ability to use in the first place.

Tentacles / ink could be blocking, could be tracking, could be role name seeing, could be a random action someone has that doesn't actually do anything. Probably more possibilities than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Attacked generally means that someone tried to kill you, but was unsuccessful. Could be a wolf that tried to kill you, could be a villager assassin. Could be an item that protected you, could be a villager protector.

Blocked generally means that you were unable to use your ability that night. It does not imply that you had any ability to use in the first place.

Ah, ok. Thanks :) I guess it will make a little more sense once something actually happens to me.

Off Topic:

Sorry if I'm confusing anyone at the moment, I'm a bit confused myself. Still not well, still puking from pain meds, tried to have a nice extended rest after yesterdays lynch but I woke up at 6 am in more pain and feeling completely washed out, now I've had to take more pain medication.

So I'm medded out, washed out, about to throw up again at some stage and my brain is scrambled. Attempting to think strategy at the moment aint gonna work for me right now I don't think. At least I have some iceblocks to suck on to try and keep some fluids up so I'm hoping that will help.

And again, don't worry about my current unwellness, it's nothing serious really. I take morphine (extended release) once a month for endometriosis - so basically I have a choice of being in constant debillitating pain and unable to do anything, or I take morphine, throw up a lot, feel like cr@p, occasionally pass out, but I'm at least able to get out of bed and do something (even if that is just hanging out online playing a WW game).

+pity+

</pity party>

That sucks to feel lousy, and sucks a second time that the meds that make you feel less lousy make playing harder.

You're in my group, so if you want to ask questions by PM, I'm agreeable to that.

Did anyone else find WTF's vote odd yesterday? I just thought it was weird to vote for someone so late when we knew they wouldn't be on yesterday at all.

I'm finding WTFs vote yesterday very suspicious, especially considering LoTF turned out to be a wolf. If it hadn't been for the last minute vote from WTF and her reasoning that we had to give LoTF a chance to defend herself, I wouldn't have changed my vote last minute to try and force a tie (which unbeknownst to me could have been disasterous). It reads like a last minute wolf to wolf save to me now that we know who turned out to be a wolf.

Lynch WTF

That sucks to feel lousy, and sucks a second time that the meds that make you feel less lousy make playing harder.

You're in my group, so if you want to ask questions by PM, I'm agreeable to that.

Thank you, appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm finding WTFs vote yesterday very suspicious, especially considering LoTF turned out to be a wolf. If it hadn't been for the last minute vote from WTF and her reasoning that we had to give LoTF a chance to defend herself, I wouldn't have changed my vote last minute to try and force a tie (which unbeknownst to me could have been disasterous). It reads like a last minute wolf to wolf save to me now that we know who turned out to be a wolf.

Lynch WTF

Seriously dude? You jumped on right after.

Those who have played with me know darn well I wouldn't make an obvious move like that as a wolf.

Seriously dude? You jumped on right after.

Those who have played with me know darn well I wouldn't make an obvious move like that as a wolf.

Yes, optimum words there being 'right after'.

The noobness.

It burns.

The goggles, they do nothing.

:laugh:

Okay, then give me an explanation for the last minute LoTF defence? I'd already made my (albeit random) decision on who to lynch, you came in at the almost the last minute and made a case for LoTF to be saved until she had a chance to defend herself, your post made me second guess my random lynch vote and attempt to force a tie to save LoTF, who then turned out to be a wolf. A last minute 'lets give LoTF' a chance post from you, and we may have ended up with the possibility of a wolf still being alive if the tie had ended up going the wrong way for the village.

The only reason I'm pretty sure *you're* not a wolf is DVMD would have told you to STFU and stop drawing attention to yourself from D1.

I'm not going to do your reading for you. I explained my vote when I made it.

14068293_1367006946661867_9019361447190194990_n.jpg
Lynch

WTF (1) – Ceke

Jilary (1) – SoV*

AM (1) – FS

3/26 Votes Cast

*Dyslexia correction

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
lynch jilary

No reason. Just a stab in the dark.

It sounds like Jilary may have been Seered by Hmoo. If Hmoo had picked up on Jilary being a wolf then I'm sure she would have found a way to try and make a case for that during one of the previous lynch cycles. After all she outed DVM as soon as she knew DVM was a wolf.

@Frozenshades Ignore this, I've just seen that AM also voted straight after me when I mentioned trying to force a tie in response to WTFs vote about not wanting to lynch someone who didn't have a chance to defend. That's put AM on my suspicious list now as well.

The only reason I'm pretty sure *you're* not a wolf is DVMD would have told you to STFU and stop drawing attention to yourself from D1.

I'm not going to do your reading for you. I explained my vote when I made it.

Yes, a right at the death knock vote with the explanation that you didn't like to lynch someone (who turned out to be a wolf) without giving them a chance to defend. It seemed reasonable at the time, but with LoTF being lynched and outed as a wolf, now the last minute 'let's not lynch LoTF until she has a chance to defend herself' seems sketchy to me, as does AM's vote after mine.

Did anyone else find WTF's vote odd yesterday? I just thought it was weird to vote for someone so late when we knew they wouldn't be on yesterday at all.

Yes, one of the votes I was referring to in my comment to BBC after lynch

I mean I get it that you can't use being away as an excuse to not lynch someone, but she did let us know that she wouldn't be on yesterday at all even before anyone suggested her for lynch, so it just seems odd to target someone you know won't be around.

How are you guys feeling about WTFs vote yesterday now, it's pinging suspicions for me just wondering if anyone else still felt the same way?

Or you know I'm not a wolf, because I'm not in the wolf pack and you are. ;)

^^^^ Also you talk about me not being a wolf because DVMD would have told me from D1 to not draw attention to myself, which is interesting because you seem to be trying to fly under the radar yourself. :whistle:

wasn't she cleared by hmoo?

lynch sov

Why sov? Just feels or more basis than that?

And I'd have to go back and check, but I don't think Jilary was so much cleared by Hmoo as she was not outed by Hmoo as a wolf, or at least Hmoo wasn't pushing hard for a Jilary lynch, which I assume as the affiliation seer she would have done if she'd checked Jilary out (which I believe she did) and known Jilary was a wolf.

Why sov? Just feels or more basis than that?

And I'd have to go back and check, but I don't think Jilary was so much cleared by Hmoo as she was not outed by Hmoo as a wolf, or at least Hmoo wasn't pushing hard for a Jilary lynch, which I assume as the affiliation seer she would have done if she'd checked Jilary out (which I believe she did) and known Jilary was a wolf.
he isn't the usual SOV I know. might just be busy.

@Animal Midwife

What was your reason for lynching BBC as opposed to LoTF at the last minute yesterday as well? I'm just wondering if your vote was swayed by WTFs last minute lynch of BBC to try and give LoTF a chance to defend as well, or if you had another reason? BBC was second in running after LoTF, trying to get an idea what people's reasons for the BBC vote were. I've already stated mine was entirely due to WTFs post about wanting to give LoTF a chance to defend.

Even tho we started at like 6pm? Or you mean 9pm EST tomorrow

Sorry, I'm in a completely different time zone so I have no idea what I mean when it comes to time and this game, including the fact that we apparently started at 6 pm EST???

Sorry, I'm in a completely different time zone so I have no idea what I mean when it comes to time and this game, including the fact that we apparently started at 6 pm EST???
25.5 hours from now.

Reactions: 1 users
Tomorrow. We figured you could draw this out all long and painstaking like.

Okay, according to my timezone/world clock converter it's almost 8.30 pm EST now. So does that mean this lynch is going until 9pm tomorrow, so another 24 hours? And then what about the next night cycle? Is that going to be 9 am to 9 am the next day as well? :confused:

edited to add: It's okay, I think Ally just confirmed for me. :)

Okay, according to my timezone/world clock converter it's almost 8.30 pm EST now. So does that mean this lynch is going until 9pm tomorrow, so another 24 hours? And then what about the next night cycle? Is that going to be 9 am to 9 am the next day as well? :confused:

edited to add: It's okay, I think Ally just confirmed for me. :)
Oh, yeah, bad time zone conversion. 24.5

Okay, so just clarifying, this lynch cycle is going to be a full 24 hours?

Cycles are usually lasting 12 hours. We'll give everyone a chance to check in to this day since the previous day closed so quickly. So you've got another ~24 to go.

Reactions: 1 users
^^^^ Also you talk about me not being a wolf because DVMD would have told me from D1 to not draw attention to myself, which is interesting because you seem to be trying to fly under the radar yourself. :whistle:

Take it from a veteran wolf. I would never have tried so blatantly to save another wolf so early in the game. I've been doing this for years, son.

Reactions: 3 users