WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think there are 2 wolves left. I disagree
I think going after FS will give us 100% confirmation one way or the other, whereas if AM is a villager that tells us nothing and gives FS another night o' killin. Going at FS gives us far more information than any possible course of action currently available, and possibly gets us a win. Going at AM nets us very little information if she's a villager, which is far more likely than her being a wolf. I'll go with the 100% shot of learning something, personally.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think going after FS will give us 100% confirmation one way or the other, whereas if AM is a villager that tells us nothing and gives FS another night o' killin. Going at FS gives us far more information than any possible course of action currently available, and possibly gets us a win. Going at AM nets us very little information if she's a villager, which is far more likely than her being a wolf. I'll go with the 100% shot of learning something, personally.

We lose someone at this lynch regardless. Lynch FS, he kills someone in the lynch if he can't be lynched, but at his discretion. We can at least get info by lynching an unknown right now. We'll have answers on the other unknown tonight.

However, I'm switching to deva.

Unlynch AM lynch deva

Members don't see this ad :)
We lose someone at this lynch regardless. Lynch FS, he kills someone in the lynch if he can't be lynched, but at his discretion. We can at least get info by lynching an unknown right now. We'll have answers on the other unknown tonight.

However, I'm switching to deva.

Unlynch AM lynch deva
Unless FS can be killed, in which case, we kill FS. I've seen alpha wolves make it two and three nights because villagers were too gunshy to ****ing lynch them when it turned out they were vulnerable the whole time. I'm willing to put my life on the line to test this one.

SMH. I just got back from a busy day of exam/class/kennel duty (it's that time again)...

If I am correct in assuming what this "info" is, are you aware that I am the one who created/distributed the recent items? Scales, Coin, and blade (used myself on FS). Didn't create a new item yesterday though because I was too tired to be creative enough to think of another item type.

This is also incredibly late (I see the wagon has come and gone), but given our current situation/my items I have reason to believe that trying FS again may be worth a shot.

lynch FS

Members don't see this ad :)
SMH. I just got back from a busy day of exam/class/kennel duty (it's that time again)...

If I am correct in assuming what this "info" is, are you aware that I am the one who created/distributed the recent items? Scales, Coin, and blade (used myself on FS). Didn't create a new item yesterday though because I was too tired to be creative enough to think of another item type.

It isn't the item making, it is the being possessed.

It isn't the item making, it is the being possessed.
I know, it's sketch as hell. That's why I chose to confide in someone so I could stop keeping that secret, get the word out about the items without trumpeting the fact that I was possessed/could possibly convert in the future on-thread. It's the whole truth, though--it really does specify that I "remain a villager, for now."

Couldn't be too upset if y'all lynch me tomorrow given the circumstances, but I'm still village as of now. I can attempt to make another item.

I know, it's sketch as hell. That's why I chose to confide in someone so I could stop keeping that secret, get the word out about the items without trumpeting the fact that I was possessed/could possibly convert in the future on-thread. It's the whole truth, though--it really does specify that I "remain a villager, for now."

Couldn't be too upset if y'all lynch me tomorrow given the circumstances, but I'm still village as of now. I can attempt to make another item.

Why would we wait until tomorrow what we can figure out about today?

Not that it appears your items work. The coin is answers from the dead, no help there.
I don't see why/how that is, when I specified it was an ask-a-mod type item. SOV or whoever it was who got that info, can you elaborate what it said?

I sent the Scales item (first I made) to Ally and she used it,forgot on who. Coin came next and may or may not be lost according to SOV I think. Then I made the blade and used it myself, failed, item lost.

What a crazy lynch. So many waffles, I wish I had some real waffles. I suppose it reflects the inner turmoil for @Devastating - NYC citizen/Ivo Shandor possessed (village itemmaker) whom valiantly waged war against this evil character. She was triumphant but it tore her body apart. Bye Deva, you'll be missed.
latest

Deadline for PMs is 9am Eastern.

It is now Night 11. *9* players.

Manhattan

4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens - CONDEMNED

Brooklyn
11. @Animal Midwife

The Bronx
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
14. @dyachei
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone
16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost
5. Jilary - NYC citizen/ghost
12. genny - Winston Zeddemore - Ecto-1 Driver
10. lhmhtd - NYC citizen
13. Saki Nishibi - NYC citizen
9. LadyOtheFarm - NYC citizen/ghost

7. PrincessButterCup - WalterPeck/Vinz Clortho - WOLF
21. Devastating - NYC citizen/Ivo Shandor

Two deaths.

First, the ghost of @StartingoverVet - Janine Melnitz (PM extraordinaire) met his demise via proton beam.
gb2_dislike_janine1.jpg

Secondly, @DVMDream - NYC mayor (who gained the ability to affiliation seer) was attacked by a zombified SOV corpse and a pack of other ghosts.

Lynch deadline is 10pm Eastern.

It is now Day 12. *7* players.

Manhattan

4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens - CONDEMNED

Brooklyn
11. @Animal Midwife

The Bronx - HAUNTED

Staten Island
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
14. @dyachei
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone
16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost
5. Jilary - NYC citizen/ghost
12. genny - Winston Zeddemore - Ecto-1 Driver
10. lhmhtd - NYC citizen
13. Saki Nishibi - NYC citizen
9. LadyOtheFarm - NYC citizen/ghost

7. PrincessButterCup - WalterPeck/Vinz Clortho - WOLF
21. Devastating - NYC citizen/Ivo Shandor
15. StartingoverVet - Janine Melnitz - Receptionist/Resident PM
17. DVMDream - NYC citizen/Mayor

**** lynch FS *****

Open to waffles if someone has reason to believe there's another wolf still.

lynch am

if she is non-verified to be villager or whatever.

I also could vote for FFM. :)

I would be down with that too. Getting blocked N2 has been the most excitement I have had this game.

FWIW, seems like this game is largely being played behind the scenes in a group that I am not in. I trying to vote with people that have more information than me.

If you want to lynch an inactive vanillager, go for it. We probably have reached or exceeded that point in the game where the FFM bandwagon appears.

I may be overreacting, but you rang...

Reactions: 1 user
I would be down with that too. Getting blocked N2 has been the most excitement I have had this game.

FWIW, seems like this game is largely being played behind the scenes in a group that I am not in. I trying to vote with people that have more information than me.

If you want to lynch an inactive vanillager, go for it. We probably have reached or exceeded that point in the game where the FFM bandwagon appears.

I may be overreacting, but you rang...
well, i would have chatted about it but I dont believe your in the right place

*shrug*

lynch AM

lynch am

if she is non-verified to be villager or whatever.

I've never been seered nor do I have any PM buddies to back me up on this, but I'm the same as everyone else was in Brooklyn (minus genny).

There are 7 players left, one of them is a confirmed wolf. The tally indicates that some of you think there's still at least one more wolf. That leaves us with 5 villagers. If I get lynched today, that number will decrease to 4. FS will likely kill two more villagers tonight making wolf numbers equal to village. Game over.

There are 7 players left, one of them is a confirmed wolf. The tally indicates that some of you think there's still at least one more wolf. That leaves us with 5 villagers. If I get lynched today, that number will decrease to 4. FS will likely kill two more villagers tonight making wolf numbers equal to village. Game over.
I suspect that 2 kills a night is because there is more than just FS left...

Dy's comment, in addition to AM's argument by math, is good enough for me, at least for today.

**** Unlynch FS, lynch AM *****