WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was it you killing the ghosts then; no auto-death?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
A villager win?!?!

wowzers

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My first game with a village win!
image.jpg

Thanks for the game mods!

Reactions: 1 users
Good thing us deadies were dead, many of us thought Dy was a wolf these last few days.
I think I'm just gonna lynch you every day since it's obvious you can't read me now. I literally stopped death at least 3 times and had figured out a villager core. DVMD would have been killed with her seering power much earlier. I also couldn't protect myself so I had to remain a little lynchable to avoid night kills.
:highfive: way to go village! Nice saves by dyachei for a couple nights with her protection.

thanks. Just glad we were able to figure it out

I think I'm just gonna lynch you every day since it's obvious you can't read me now. I literally stopped death at least 3 times and had figured out a villager core. DVMD would have been killed with her seering power much earlier. I also couldn't protect myself so I had to remain a little lynchable to avoid night kills.

I was starting to think you were a late convert near the end because the very aggressive lead you took reminded me of a game in the past where you were a convert that played the villagers like a fiddle.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

I was far from the only one who thought it. Looks like you'll also be lynching SOV, zen, & MJ every day too. Sounds like not such a great strategy to me. You also have to remember some of us don't pay that much attention after we die, especially when we've got multiple tests and such.

I was far from the only one who thought it. Looks like you'll also be lynching SOV, zen, & MJ every day too. Sounds like not such a great strategy to me. You also have to remember some of us don't pay that much attention after we die, especially when we've got multiple tests and such.
I'm good with lynching all of those people.

What it should tell you is that you aren't very good at reading me. Not that I'm definitely a wolf when those things happen. And if you're wolf reading me because you're not paying attention, well...

I mean, it shouldn't have been a surprise that I was villager after helping to orchestrate the death of a half wolf. and worrying about FS.

I'm good with lynching all of those people.

What it should tell you is that you aren't very good at reading me. Not that I'm definitely a wolf when those things happen. And if you're wolf reading me because you're not paying attention, well...

I mean, it shouldn't have been a surprise that I was villager after helping to orchestrate the death of a half wolf. and worrying about FS.
Like I said, I wasn't paying much attention because I was dead and I had more important things I needed to focus on, I don't think that is any reflection on how well I read you or anyone else.

Last edited:
Like I said, I want paying much attention because I was dead and I had more important things I needed to focus on, I don't think that is any reflection on how well I read you or anyone else.
you missed the part where I said you shouldn't make reads if you're not paying attention.

I just get told I'm a wolf an awful lot. And it's rarely true.

This was a neat game to follow along with. Having zero behind the scenes stuff, I was thinking maybe the ghostbusters had a separate win condition to knock out the ghosts once it became obvious someone was additionally killing nightly... lone wolf makes sense! I liked that. Had to think about who the enemy would really be once people were ghosted.

Fun game. Loved being village-possessed with the item making ability, wish I could've stuck around a bit longer with the pack once I got autoconverted though ;)

you missed the part where I said you shouldn't make reads if you're not paying attention.

I just get told I'm a wolf an awful lot. And it's rarely true.
My reads and everyone else's in the dead chat had no effect on the game, so I don't really see the harm. Most times I thought you were a wolf in previous games, you usually were. I could argue you don't read me well since you have thought I was a wolf (and gotten me lynched) in many games when I was a villager.

I really didn't think my comment would have generated such a response from you especially since I said several other people felt the same way. I also think it's ridiculous that you said you'd lynch me everyday because I misread you one time while dead. It still seems like my track record of reading you is better than yours of reading me, but still I won't vote to lynch you everyday because I know that would be bad play.

This was a neat game to follow along with. Having zero behind the scenes stuff, I was thinking maybe the ghostbusters had a separate win condition to knock out the ghosts once it became obvious someone was additionally killing nightly... lone wolf makes sense! I liked that. Had to think about who the enemy would really be once people were ghosted.
I just kind of assumed that the ghosts were some danger to the village, so the ghostbusters had to eliminate us when we died. Given all the communication, that probably could have been figured out, but it wasn't. Not that it mattered I guess. MJ killed enough wolves accidentally anyway.

Fun game. Loved being village-possessed with the item making ability, wish I could've stuck around a bit longer with the pack once I got autoconverted though ;)
See, I knew it was a good call to go talk to DVMD and Dy and get you lynched. ;)

See, I knew it was a good call to go talk to DVMD and Dy and get you lynched. ;)

Snitches get stitches! Or not really
I was kinda hoping I would somehow never get converted since it had been a few days already, funny that it happened literally the day after I told you!

My reads and everyone else's in the dead chat had no effect on the game, so I don't really see the harm. Most times I thought you were a wolf in previous games, you usually were. I could argue you don't read me well since you have thought I was a wolf (and gotten me lynched) in many games when I was a villager.

I really didn't think my comment would have generated such a response from you especially since I said several other people felt the same way. I also think it's ridiculous that you said you'd lynch me everyday because I misread you one time while dead. It still seems like my track record of reading you is better than yours of reading me, but still I won't vote to lynch you everyday because I know that would be bad play.

A) it was a joke.
B) you misread me literally every game - so I doubt it