WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I could also lynch Genny, her PM to me just raised red flags of a wolf trying to fish for information.

Members don't see this ad.

unlynch STL
Lynch AM

I can wait and see if STL proves his villager-ness.... and TBH, I would have investigated him if I was a seer, so he will be found out soon enough if a wolf. (as for your being offended, read my post, I justified that).

Why AM? Just picking someone who might not realize it would be obnoxious to kill cyndia, assuming it was a not mod mechanism.

Huh. I would have seered the mayor.

Anyone know the vote?

I am torn. I agree that lynching Cyndia is an appropriate breaking eggs move, but ... my gut is having a tough time getting on board. I kinda still want to lynch STL.

Members don't see this ad :)
This should be accurate, I think.

Day 2 (unofficial) Lynch Tally:
Cyndia (1) -STL
STL (1) - DVMD
AM (2) - SOV, Teep
Saki (2) - katashark, Jilary
FFM (1) - dyachei
genny (1) - FS
Kata (1) - Saki

9/23 votes
deadline 9pm EST

Lynch cyndia

I see I'm in the lead again on the first lynch. Day 1 is fun.

Lynch genny based pretty much just on DVMD's bit of info and not wanting to lynch cyndia/AM

I don't want to vote for someone in my group. I see the appeal of the noob lynch, but also how it could be turned on it's head and implicate a non noob.

I want to know the implications of Cyndia''s non death and I'm willing to watch a little while.

So I guess Lynch kata

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch html. I like the noob wolf theory, but I think it's a combination of newer players and less-frequent players who don't know how long it's been since cyndia played.

Would actually lean towards not the other players who were in Animorphs WW, or at least alive at the time that Cyndia said she couldn't play and asked Trilt to PM her when the next one started. Those players, no matter how new or infrequent, should have remembered that cyndia really wanted to join a WW game. Anyone have that list of players?

If this was a more veteran/frequent player wolf pack attacking cyndia to gain cred, :sendoff: and not cool.

SOV, you're a lifetime donor? Sick!
I couldn't take the ads anymore.
And I was thinking of modd-ing so I needed to be some donor.
And it was tax deductible.
And maybe I wasn't entirely sober/rational when I made the decision.

But it is done. Now I can delete all those old embarrassing threads I started. Oh wait, I am not embarrassed at all. :p

Reactions: 4 users
lynch html. I like the noob wolf theory, but I think it's a combination of newer players and less-frequent players who don't know how long it's been since cyndia played.

Would actually lean towards not the other players who were in Animorphs WW, or at least alive at the time that Cyndia said she couldn't play and asked Trilt to PM her when the next one started. Those players, no matter how new or infrequent, should have remembered that cyndia really wanted to join a WW game. Anyone have that list of players?

If this was a more veteran/frequent player wolf pack attacking cyndia to gain cred, :sendoff: and not cool.

did the roster change in animorphs? I did this with the first roster posted on the game thread

Players that didn't play animorphs that are playing this one:
Teepster87
Frozenshades
Thegreatcornholio
html
dvmd
LIS
allyphoe
(I didn't include lotf because she was comodding if I remember correctly)

Reactions: 1 users
SOV, you should be voting for STL.
well that seems like a bad choice for now, so I guess I am not trusting DVMD's instincts after all. Maybe STL is just delaying a day and hoping to get the heat off, but I am still gonna assume he will be investigated very soon and we will know for sure. Sorry, but my vote remains.

Off to a comparative literature party, oh I am so excited.

Reactions: 1 user
Does this look right?
Day 2 (unofficial) Lynch Tally:

Cyndia (2) -STL, html
STL (1) - DVMD
AM (3) - SOV, Teep, PBC
Saki (2) - katashark, Hilary
FFM (1) - dyachei
genny (3) - FS, Deva, SOV
Kata (3) - Saki, LOTF, jenny
LIS (1) - MJ
HTML (1) - Zen

17/23 votes

deadline 9pm EST

Reactions: 1 user
well that seems like a bad choice for now, so I guess I am not trusting DVMD's instincts after all. Maybe STL is just delaying a day and hoping to get the heat off, but I am still gonna assume he will be investigated very soon and we will know for sure. Sorry, but my vote remains.

Off to a comparative literature party, oh I am so excited.

STL is a bad choice because STL said so.... or because of something else.

I REALLY don't get this whole n00b vote thing. Are people suggesting that because Cyndia really wanted to play, that her getting killed must mean all the wolves are n00bs? Because, what, only n00bs would either not know or not care?

No way. That just strikes me as dumb.

***lynch stl***

Said he could prove himself, hasn't. At least, that I know.

Lynch extended until 10pm. Any last minute waffles?
Oh, thank goodness. Just got home to realize I'd missed lynch. Quick math says we have a 3 way tie?

Using the next 5-10 minutes to figure out my vote.

Also those three votes in a row were hella sketch.

NYC citizens, one person please verify, last word is "days" fourth word is "Vanillager"

Yup, I hate the stupid, BS clearing by "my PM matches" .... whatever the hell nickname that was given. Pisses me off to no end.
But is nonetheless a valid method of doing so. And I know there are other NyC citizens out there, as that is the vanillager role this game.

**** lynch genny ****

Of the three in the lead, I like the arguments for her the best.

But is nonetheless a valid method of doing so. And I know there are other NyC citizens out there, as that is the vanillager role this game.

No, it needs to die in a fire. Seriously. I'm going to start handing wolves the damn vanillager PM when I mod. It is lazy and stupid and has bit people in the ass before as wolves have been able to get access and hide behind that BS.

Point to the arguments for genny.

With how gung-ho you are going for me and diverting from the leaders, I will be voting you every single day if either of the current other leaders are wolves.

********unlynch whoever, lynch genny********

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

With how gung-ho you are going for me and diverting from the leaders, I will be voting you every single day if either of the current other leaders are wolves.

********unlynch whoever, lynch genny********

Based on further PM with Genny, I'm not feeling wolfy vibes anymore. You can vote me all you want. You know that vanillager verifying pisses me off and isn't really all that beneficial. You're a better player than that

Based on further PM with Genny, I'm not feeling wolfy vibes anymore. You can vote me all you want. You know that vanillager verifying pisses me off and isn't really all that beneficial. You're a better player than that
But to go ahead and keep your vote on me when you know I proved the vanillager pm is poor play.

I said I would do so if necessary. It hasn't been necessary.

Ok. In that case I'm doing my part to make it necessary, because your original comment struck me as weird, and then your ever-so-slightly heated response to ... SOV, I think ... also struck me as a bit off.

I don't hesitate to admit it's weak. But it's early-game, so that's what I have. I'm sticking with it for now.

I will switch off genny to the other leader option if I am no longer in danger. But I will choose a not definite villager over a definite villager any day...