WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
eek, sorry I missed this evening. Family stuff and forgot to bring my phone.

lynch cornholio

just to get a vote on board and break the tie away from Ceke. I don't really think he's a likely wolf given that he was added late, but if choosing between a likely vanillager who hasn't even posted at all and Ceke who ran for mayor and is of unknown role...don't want another Kata happening if there's a tie. Will switch if votes shift.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, I accidental napped and didn't wake up till now. If lynch is still open, ****lynch FS**** just to pick someone out of those who have been quiet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Final Tally

Cornholio (4) – Genny, Lhmtd, FS, LotF
FS (1) – Kata
MJ (2) – SoV, AM
Ceke (4) – MJ, Saki, PBC, Teep
FFM –
Html (2) – Zen, Ally
LOTF (1) – Jilary
Jilary (1) – Dyachei

15/23 Voting at the time of the deadline

Official Final Tally

Cornholio (4) – Genny, Lhmtd, FS, LotF
FS (1) – Kata
MJ (2) – SoV, AM
FFM –
Html (2) – Zen, Ally
LOTF (1) – Jilary
Jilary (1) – Dyachei

15/23 Voting at the time of the deadline

wait a minute I thought deadline was 10pm?

Official Final Tally 10:00 PM version!

Cornholio (5) – Genny, Lhmtd, FS, LotF, Deva
FS (1) – Kata, Cyndia
MJ (2) – SoV, AM
FFM –
Html (2) – Zen, Ally
LOTF (1) – Jilary
Jilary (1) – Dyachei

17/23 Voting

Lynch Closed, Results Pending

Almost home from a Safari to the Sand Hills, TheGreatCornholio, a NYC citizen and Vanillager arrived at JFK airport to a mob certain she was up to no good. An armful of buffalo bones certainly didn't help her case, so the crowd tore her apart. After the dust settled, she was left for dead standing in mixed pile of bones with a rather bewildered ghostly buffalo.

Night deadline 9am EST

It is now Night 3. *23* players.

Manhattan
1. @Cyndia
2. @katashark
3. @Frozenshades
4. @Flim Flam Man
22. @Teepster87

Queens
5. @Jilary
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
23. @TheGreatCornholio

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @genny
17. @DVMDream

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
14. @dyachei
15. @StartingoverVet
16. @Ceke2002

Staten Island
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
20. @Zensing
21. @Devastating

Last edited:
Oops. Sorry I missed the lynch. Sunday funday and all that jazz

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we get a role name from cornholio?

Oh cr@p, cr@p, cr@p, I'm sorry, you guys should have lynched me - unless you lynched a wolf, not really sure with the no role name/affiliation thing, in which case, yay! - Anyway, I didn't say anything, because I wasn't sure if it was allowed with the rules and stuff, but I've spoken to the mods and I will be dropping out of the game. They've given me a day or so to write something up regarding my death if I wanted, otherwise they'll write something themselves, although I won't actually be writing anything because I'm just hella busy right now.

Lot of family stuff going on, it's all just kind of come up really suddenly - my Aunt in law is dying from Leukemia (my husband's Auntie, the sister of his Dad who passed earlier this year from cancer), and while she's still well enough to be able to take things in and all that I'm trying to get several boxes worth of really old family photographs scanned, and researching both her family, and my husband's Dad's birth family (he was adopted) so I can tell Auntie J all this stuff before she's too far gone. Hence me equals currently burning the candle at both ends, and I feel really, really bad about potentially messing up anything with the game (I was really looking forward to playing another round with you guys, I was even going to try really hard to be all analytical but balanced and not so annoying with the overly talkativeness factor), but family has to come first.

Have a great game everyone, catch some wolves for me (yes I was a Vanillager again this time). :)

Reactions: 5 users
Ceke2002 was having a bad day. Make that a bad week. Not one thing was going right. Unfortunately, Ceke's evening wasn't going to get any better. Out of nowhere a proton stream exploded from the side of a nearby building. Bricks rained down smashing Ceke to the ground. Scathed, bleeding all over a brand new suited Ceke stood up. That is when he came face to face with this:

oCL9UVj.png

Unfortunately, Ceke didn't know who to call. Swallowed whole he passed beyond life AND death. Dead is @Ceke2002, a NYC Citizen and Vanilliger.

Ghostbusters refused to comment on whether they secured the deadly canine.

LYNCH deadline 10pm EST. NOTE MOVEMENT.

It is now Day 4. *22* players.

Manhattan
1. @Cyndia
2. @katashark
3. @Frozenshades
4. @Flim Flam Man
22. @Teepster87

Queens
5. @Jilary
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
23. @TheGreatCornholio

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @genny

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
14. @dyachei
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
20. @Zensing
21. @Devastating

Dead and Gone

16. @Ceke2002

Reactions: 2 users
Ceke2002 was having a bad day. Make that a bad week. Not one thing was going right. Unfortunately, Ceke's evening wasn't going to get any better. Out of nowhere a proton stream exploded from the side of a nearby building. Bricks rained down smashing Ceke to the ground. Scathed, bleeding all over a brand new suited Ceke stood up. That is when he came face to face with this:

oCL9UVj.png

Unfortunately, Ceke didn't know who to call. Swallowed whole he passed beyond life AND death. Dead is @Ceke2002, a NYC Citizen and Vanilliger.

Ghostbusters refused to comment on whether they secured the deadly canine.

LYNCH deadline 10pm EST. NOTE MOVEMENT.

It is now Day 4. *22* players.

Manhattan
1. @Cyndia
2. @katashark
3. @Frozenshades
4. @Flim Flam Man
22. @Teepster87

Queens
5. @Jilary
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
23. @TheGreatCornholio

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @genny

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
14. @dyachei
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
20. @Zensing
21. @Devastating

Dead and Gone

16. @Ceke2002

Thank you for an awesome death, if I was going to get taken out by any character in the film then terror dogs of Zuul and Gozer would definitely be way up there on my wishful kill list. :D

Reactions: 1 user
I would like to hear from @allyphoe before we lynch her. This is circumstantial, and ally probably isn't the only player it might point to. She's just the only one I can name :shrug:

Ally, PMing you the reasons now.

:laugh:

Zen, can you tell us about your info? I'd like to know a little more before jumping on ally.
@Devastating, probably @DVMDream, and maybe @LetItSnow can confirm that Ally claimed Louis Tully day 1 in PM.

At the climax of Ghostbusters 1, Louis Tully and Dana Barrett were possessed and transformed into terror dogs. I believe the picture RM showed of what killed Ceke is one of those terror dogs.

It's tough, because this isn't really evidence that Ally can defend against, but neither does it necessarily point at her :shrug:. I know the dog could be Dana, or it could be mod flavor and not related to either player (although that's less likely, in my opinion). However, the connection is enough for me to consider lynching her.

Anyone know who Dana is? Other lore opinions?

Zen, who knows my role name, thinks I might be a Terror Dog. If the circumstances were being applied to someone else, I'd consider it a reasonable reason to lynch them - certainly better than the nothing I'm working with.

The arguments I have against it are:
- I'm not a wolf, therefore your conclusion is wrong.
- If Ceke had input into the content of the writeup (which appears to have been the case), the write-up may not reflect player activity.
- If Ceke was mod-killed (other option would be causing the wolves to "waste" a kill on someone who was going to be mod-killed soon anyhow), last night was possibly a conversion night, and trying to figure out who killed Ceke would be a red herring.

@Devastating, probably @DVMDream, and maybe @LetItSnow can confirm that Ally claimed Louis Tully day 1 in PM.

At the climax of Ghostbusters 1, Louis Tully and Dana Barrett were possessed and transformed into terror dogs. I believe the picture RM showed of what killed Ceke is one of those terror dogs.

It's tough, because this isn't really evidence that Ally can defend against, but neither does it necessarily point at her :shrug:. I know the dog could be Dana, or it could be mod flavor and not related to either player (although that's less likely, in my opinion). However, the connection is enough for me to consider lynching her.

Ceke said she was going to be mod killed though, so I don't think we should read too much into her write up. Why would the wolves kill her when we already knew she was leaving?

(I am at work, and have to go do work, but will check back in as I can. I'm very unlikely to be around for the last hour before close tonight, due to family commitments.)

Zen, who knows my role name, thinks I might be a Terror Dog. If the circumstances were being applied to someone else, I'd consider it a reasonable reason to lynch them - certainly better than the nothing I'm working with.

- If Ceke had input into the content of the writeup (which appears to have been the case), the write-up may not reflect player activity.
- If Ceke was mod-killed (other option would be causing the wolves to "waste" a kill on someone who was going to be mod-killed soon anyhow), last night was possibly a conversion night, and trying to figure out who killed Ceke would be a red herring.

I think it's more likely that Zen just didn't see Ceke's comments after lynch.

I need to go back and look - wasn't Zen killed already? Not sure lynching her would do any good.

I think it's more likely that Zen just didn't see Ceke's comments after lynch.

I need to go back and look - wasn't Zen killed already? Not sure lynching her would do any good.
Yep, missed Ceke's comments :bang:. Sorry.

And yes, I'm dead. I think @allyphoe was saying that, if she had this info on someone else, she would support a lynch.

If Ceke was mod-killed by terror dogs from nowhere (makes since now that she's dead dead), was anyone attacked last night?

Ceke said she was going to be mod killed though, so I don't think we should read too much into her write up. Why would the wolves kill her when we already knew she was leaving?

Yeah, I was mod killed, just to confirm. Lot of family stuff going on at the moment, had to drop out of the game. :sorry:

Last edited:
Yeah, I was mod killed, just to confirm. Lot of family stuff going on at the moment, had to drop out of the game. :sorry:
If you're fully dead, do you have to post in stars?
Edit :ninja: by kaydubs

Reactions: 1 users
So can the "ghost" players be lynched or are they no longer really viable players??

I'm just asking because if they aren't technically "in" the game or a lynchable player it might be nice if they can post in hashtags or something to distinguish them from the other "non ghosted" players.

If that makes any sense.

So can the "ghost" players be lynched or are they no longer really viable players??

I'm just asking because if they aren't technically "in" the game or a lynchable player it might be nice if they can post in hashtags or something to distinguish them from the other "non ghosted" players.

If that makes any sense.
I think that they are still playing. They've been able to comment, vote and PM (if I've understood correctly). I've sent PMs to both kata and cyndia, but haven't gotten any replies yet. They have lost their abilities (at least Zen and Kata who weren't vanilla). I don't know if Cyndia gained anything by being a vanilla that turned ghost.

If that makes any sense.
Since Ceke is dead-dead & cyndia, zen, kate & cornhole are ghosts, I think they can be possibly fully killed by lynching or night kills.

Prior to me being the lynch target of the morning, I was going to suggest a second lynch of Cornholio, as a game-solving technique. I don't think it will get us a wolf, but I have no suggestions I think would get us a wolf, and killing an inactive vanillager in hopes of getting game mechanic information seems like a better idea than killing an active vanillager or a person with useful abilities, where we might not get any useful information about it. I still think that this is a potentially profitable route to go down.

lynch cornholio

Prior to me being the lynch target of the morning, I was going to suggest a second lynch of Cornholio, as a game-solving technique. I don't think it will get us a wolf, but I have no suggestions I think would get us a wolf, and killing an inactive vanillager in hopes of getting game mechanic information seems like a better idea than killing an active vanillager or a person with useful abilities, where we might not get any useful information about it. I still think that this is a potentially profitable route to go down.

lynch cornholio
At this point, I am thinking this may be a bright path to take. Have we had anything from @TheGreatCornholio ? Any likes, PMs, anything? Any sign they are playing and silent versus a drive by sign up?