WWho Killed Veronica Mars? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As you can see from the end result of me saying "not sure what to make of it," I didn't really have a good conclusion from looking through that. I agree that the flair re:lynch yesterday was weird, and it upped my suspicions on Jil because a three way tie seemed to fit what was said best. Since I can't make that fit I'm stepping to it being a RM/Rocky tie, which a double vote makes sense with.

We were going to be at 6 people so numbers were dwindling; I felt investigating a top suspicion was more helpful than an ask-a-modesque use of the computer.

I believe that you got the computer and even that you used it to ask a question, so the bit about the computer glitching and whatnot is prob true. But if you're a wolf you could have asked about something else - maybe chaos? you brought that up shortly after I think - and just took the flair to give yourself credibility.

Was there glitching and freezing when you used it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

No, just a slow loading screen.

Are you chaos? I am actually fine keeping you around to the end if you are and even letting you take this one. Just trying to figure a few things out....

As an aside, what would be the likelihood that Kam would try the usual STL move of destroying the revive item, it failed, and using the revive to gain villager cred to end game. I was more convinced that kam was safe until she said it was an item. If a revival was going to happen anyway, why not have it come from her and get cred? Not extraordinarily likely, but she is tricky in a similar manner to how I am, and I could see her reasoning it through it in that manner.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you chaos? I am actually fine keeping you around to the end if you are and even letting you take this one. Just trying to figure a few things out....

As an aside, what would be the likelihood that Kam would try the usual STL move of destroying the revive item, it failed, and using the revive to gain villager cred to end game. I was more convinced that kam was safe until she said it was an item. If a revival was going to happen anyway, why not have it come from her and get cred? Not extraordinarily likely, but she is tricky in a similar manner to how I am, and I could see her reasoning it through it in that manner.

Nah, not chaos. Vanillager. I'm just trying to think what a wolf would ask and figuring out if you have a second scummy group would be worthwhile. And she had previously brought up (as did I tbh) that this is a PBC game and that's basically a guarantee that chaos exists.

I have issues with this coming out now. Did it not occur to you that maybe it would be best to say this earlier in the game? This has significantly rubbed me the wrong way.
People who drop info on thread die pretty quick. I actually did tell Deva yesterday when I thought I was going to be lynched. I have a feeling I'll be wolf killed soon, so I figured now was the time to let you guys know publically.

I know our killer changes shape and that will make it hard for us to find him. The only thing I could come up with for this was that who the wolf is changes. You may not like my theory, but it's what I came up with and I haven't seen anyone else offer any type of explanation.

ahhh sorry for missing a lynch cycle.

The only thing in my head right now is that I am very confused about yesterday's lynch. It makes sense that someone who voted for Rocky would have a double vote, and both Trilt and LoTF are on my list of suspects (and have been for a while now).

I don't know a mod who would not accurately represent the tally appropriately. Sure, it's her first time, but misrepresenting a lynch tally would be a major no no in my book
Wasn't there just a recent game where someone's vote counted twice secretly? The lynch tally was always shown as that person's vote only counting as one, but the affects were reflected in the write up.

Reactions: 1 users
Wasn't there just a recent game where someone's vote counted twice secretly? The lynch tally was always shown as that person's vote only counting as one, but the affects were reflected in the write up.
At least recently I think it's been more common that they don't show up than do. Someone not on mobile should check the Peter Pan game and see if/how PBC did hidden votes previously.

Also I don't like the idea that the wolf changes... as STL says, kind of contrary to the whole point of the game. Can you be a little more specific about your info?

Also I don't like the idea that the wolf changes... as STL says, kind of contrary to the whole point of the game. Can you be a little more specific about your info?
I can't quote directly per my mod pm, but it basically says the killer changes shape every few days making him difficult to find. You can not like the idea all you want, but I'd put money on it being correct.

The people that sketched me out most today are making too much sense. I don't know where to go from here.

If trilt didn't seer Jil last night, my vote would be all over there.

The thing with saki is that they aren't really engaged with the game, which if they are a wolf, is about the lamest way to play. With regards to LoTF she had the thing from night 1, but I need to go back and look at that more. Jil is not a wolf per trilt, and I feel confident that trilt is not a wolf based off game play. That leaves kcough and kam, one who said the number of wolves in the game and the other who revived me last night. LoTF and kcough have the weakest imo.... With kam and saki shortly after.... I will go back after I get to the halfway mark in this grant to start analyzing....

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't quote directly per my mod pm, but it basically says the killer changes shape every few days making him difficult to find. You can not like the idea all you want, but I'd put money on it being correct.

This is frustrating.... Very few mods use the don't copy and paste thing. I feel like you are burdened with these roles that are intrinsically sketch. Or you could be a wolf that can't be seered. But if the only seering of this game is a false seer, then that's the moment where you throw over the table and say F this ish I'm out.

This is frustrating.... Very few mods use the don't copy and paste thing. I feel like you are burdened with these roles that are intrinsically sketch. Or you could be a wolf that can't be seered. But if the only seering of this game is a false seer, then that's the moment where you throw over the table and say F this ish I'm out.

:wtf::bang: <--- me when I get most of my role pms, except for that part that says "villager", I'm always happy about that part.

Reread and I like the lotf lynch more and more as I chug along. She did the "I don't wanna bandwagon without letting FS defend" deal that can easily be a wolf trying to look sympathetic. Jil's vote not counting doesn't make sense if you look at the previous lynch, so a loaded vote causing a two way tie fits with the two people dying, and LotF was the one initially pushing the 3 way tie explanation.

The weird writeup flair could be explained by some ability like genny's day kills in peter pan, or PBC being weird, or something. There's been enough sketchy stuff from lotf that I'm comfy here.

It's actually true that we started with one wolf, and we may not really ever have more than 1 wolf. I have some role related info that says our wolf can change shape which may make him hard to find. I've been trying to figure out what that means, but the only thing I can come up with is that who the wolf is can change. Obviously I don't think anyone is going to raise their hand and say "I was a wolf D1, and now I'm not" but it's the theory I came up with given the information I had. I don't really know how the convert thing works then though, unless each time the wolf changes person, that is considered a conversion?

If this is true, and Trilts info says last night you weren't a wolf, were you one at some point?

Also how did you communicate with deva? You said you revealed this info to her previously, her death makes it convenient that she can't actually verify this. No pming means I assume you have an ability, which means per my info you can't be a convert.

Ugh PBC and your crazy game

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

I think it's pretty obvious that Jil is the one talking to people? Deva's on thread responses last night make me believe that jil said what she claims.

Reactions: 1 user
Reread and I like the lotf lynch more and more as I chug along. She did the "I don't wanna bandwagon without letting FS defend" deal that can easily be a wolf trying to look sympathetic. Jil's vote not counting doesn't make sense if you look at the previous lynch, so a loaded vote causing a two way tie fits with the two people dying, and LotF was the one initially pushing the 3 way tie explanation.

The weird writeup flair could be explained by some ability like genny's day kills in peter pan, or PBC being weird, or something. There's been enough sketchy stuff from lotf that I'm comfy here.
I feel like you are tunneling. But I suppose I would feel that way. I still feel like a 3 way tie is the easiest explanation for that write up, but I am also still assuming that you are telling the truth about being vanilla, and if you and I are both vanilla, then either there is an outside vote or a vote on RM didn't count. So a 3 way tie is the Easiest explanation. (Occams razor and all that.)

I am still sketched out by Jil, but am not sure my vote should go there because of all the stuff she did say today. But, if what she is saying today is true, than the last few days, at least part of her reason for not talking on thread was because she was the mysterious voice talking in the background, not all because of phone trouble. It is a little lie, but it raises a big question mark over other things she has said. If she is the only real non vanilla here... I do go back to my original joke about Veronica maybe being the bad guy since all the villagers seem to be wrongly accused (in the context of this game) "villians."

I am torn.

I think it's pretty obvious that Jil is the one talking to people? Deva's on thread responses last night make me believe that jil said what she claims.
I thought that yesterday but when she wasn't wolf killed I started thinking it might be an item instead of ability. And i thought deva was responding to the mystery voice.

I'll admit I'm starting to get confused. I'll also admit to tunnel vision on jilary, but no one else feels wolfy to me.

My next top suspects would be you to verify your info or saki because I just have no idea about her.

I thought that yesterday but when she wasn't wolf killed I started thinking it might be an item instead of ability. And i thought deva was responding to the mystery voice.

I'll admit I'm starting to get confused. I'll also admit to tunnel vision on jilary, but no one else feels wolfy to me.

My next top suspects would be you to verify your info or saki because I just have no idea about her.

Her vouch was of Jilary not saki?

Anatomy black hole.

Will check in again before deadline but I think I'm going to satisfy that nagging feeling and

#####Lynch Trilt#####

She'll help answer the Jilary question (I think if Jil is a wolf, Trilt was her convert) without sacrificing a power role.

But my brain is leaking out my ears, so...

Anatomy black hole.

Will check in again before deadline but I think I'm going to satisfy that nagging feeling and

#####Lynch Trilt#####

She'll help answer the Jilary question (I think if Jil is a wolf, Trilt was her convert) without sacrificing a power role.

I really don't believe they put all of the eggs in that basket....

And I just realized there are three more pages of replies than I thought, so will catch up soon.

I'm still debating between Trilt and LotF

But there more I sit here staring at the screen the more I want to lynch LoTF

But Trilt is next if LoTF is not a wolf.

I feel like you are tunneling. But I suppose I would feel that way. I still feel like a 3 way tie is the easiest explanation for that write up, but I am also still assuming that you are telling the truth about being vanilla, and if you and I are both vanilla, then either there is an outside vote or a vote on RM didn't count. So a 3 way tie is the Easiest explanation. (Occams razor and all that.)

I am still sketched out by Jil, but am not sure my vote should go there because of all the stuff she did say today. But, if what she is saying today is true, than the last few days, at least part of her reason for not talking on thread was because she was the mysterious voice talking in the background, not all because of phone trouble. It is a little lie, but it raises a big question mark over other things she has said. If she is the only real non vanilla here... I do go back to my original joke about Veronica maybe being the bad guy since all the villagers seem to be wrongly accused (in the context of this game) "villians."

I am torn.
No my phone really was acting up, we're friends on FB, so you can easily verify that if you'd like. I got my new phone Friday, so I'm all better now.

I don't know a mod who would not accurately represent the tally appropriately. Sure, it's her first time, but misrepresenting a lynch tally would be a major no no in my book

Yeah that's what I meant- someone's vote counting twice. Isn't that what everyone else is talking about too?

Anatomy black hole.

#####Lynch Trilt#####

Yeah, I'm actually starting to get a little offended that you think trilt and I would be that stupid.

No my phone really was acting up, we're friends on FB, so you can easily verify that if you'd like. I got my new phone Friday, so I'm all better now.

Such an elaborate plan, even incorporating fb into your evil Wolfy plans :p.

(Can anyone tell I don't want to finish this grant? Lol)

Reactions: 1 user
In my hands, that makes me feel even more that Kam is village. Don't think that she'd try to push a lynch on me as a wolf.

I am torn.
I agree that a three way tie is the easiest explanation for the writeup. But crux of the matter is that we'd need to have a vote that doesn't count. Deva is dead as a vanilla villager, Jil can't have a vote that doesn't count due to the html/me lynch being so close, which leaves KC as the last possibility. I guess I don't have a good reason to think that KC's vote doesn't count, but the ghost not having a vote made more thematic sense. The alternate is that someone could have an extra vote to make it Rocky/RM - which would have to be you since it isn't me - and something else caused that little paragraph.
Yes. So if we're not going jilary my next suspects are trilt (to verify that Jill is village) OR saki cuz I have no idea about her

Do you know something that I don't about LotF to knock her off your list?

In my hands, that makes me feel even more that Kam is village. Don't think that she'd try to push a lynch on me as a wolf.

I agree that a three way tie is the easiest explanation for the writeup. But crux of the matter is that we'd need to have a vote that doesn't count. Deva is dead as a vanilla villager, Jil can't have a vote that doesn't count due to the html/me lynch being so close, which leaves KC as the last possibility. I guess I don't have a good reason to think that KC's vote doesn't count, but the ghost not having a vote made more thematic sense. The alternate is that someone could have an extra vote to make it Rocky/RM - which would have to be you since it isn't me - and something else caused that little paragraph.

I disagree. There are three of us that all are believing that the others are not wolves (you me and Jilary). One of us is protected tonight, and one is a ghost that presumably can't be killed. It would do well to start creating doubt and move things your way so tomorrow she would have a fighting shot as a wolf.

No, she's on my list. She just feels like her usual village self to me. Honestly the only ones I'm convinced are ok are me, stl, and Kam. But watch, it'll turn out Kam and stl are wolves and I'll just accept that I'm bad at finding wolves

No, she's on my list. She just feels like her usual village self to me. Honestly the only ones I'm convinced are ok are me, stl, and Kam. But watch, it'll turn out Kam and stl are wolves and I'll just accept that I'm bad at finding wolves

Why kam? Is it simply the revival of me?

You all debating that it has to be a three way tie or whatnot and I'm just sitting here thinking that wouldn't a vote that counts as a double vote be the easiest explanation?

Am I missing something? Does the writeup really hold that much significance? (I usually ignore the writeup and note who dies, but if it really does I'm gonna have to start reading those)

I disagree. There are three of us that all are believing that the others are not wolves (you me and Jilary). One of us is protected tonight, and one is a ghost that presumably can't be killed. It would do well to start creating doubt and move things your way so tomorrow she would have a fighting shot as a wolf.
Not really a logic thing, just feels. I don't expect people to take it as law or anything, and that's why I specified "in my hands".

I think this is much too small of a game for us to have anyone whom is unkillable.

Not really a logic thing, just feels. I don't expect people to take it as law or anything, and that's why I specified "in my hands".

I think this is much too small of a game for us to have anyone whom is unkillable.

If Jilary is neutral, she would not be able to be killed. I am strongly suspecting she is neutral (you got answer of not a wolf, not villager, correct?)

Lynch Saki

Just because I know nothing. Part of me really wants to lynch Trilt, but I am afraid that is retaliatory since I don't understand the logic against me. I don't want to be blinded by that.

Late Day Tally

Jil (1) - kcough
Kam -
LoTF (3) - STL, Trilt, Saki
Trilt (1) - kam
Saki (1) - LoTF

6/7 voting

Check your votes, please!