WWho Killed Veronica Mars? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I really think we should lynch lotf, and if she flips wolf really think about investigating KC.

If Saki is a wolf, whatever, I'm fine with losing because she just hasn't given us anything to work with and I try to focus on lulz. I feel like it's rare for a wolf - especially a new player where I think this would be her first game as a wolf - to totally peace out like she did yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been trying to study for my path exam tomorrow, but I keep popping in here. Honestly I'm mostly following the logic on LotF. I always think she's a wolf though, so I've been trying to less suspicious of her lately. She is just making the most sense to be a wolf right now though.

Lynch LotF

I'm not the wolf. I don't know what to tell you guys otherwise. I have tried to point out all the flaws in the "logic" used against me. I've pointed to some of holes in the stories being told. I have nothing else for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have tally? Driving home from lab but will check at stoplights.

Because I find you more suspicious than her?
Because you've hinted at a power role and are still alive, ignored her in your suspicions when I don't think there is a good reason to do so, and are reading just a little weird to me today. Sober Trilt is less convinced of your innocence than very drunk me yesterday. :p

Because I find you more suspicious than her?
So when do you propose trilt became the wolf. I can tell you in the history of our games, she will not kill me, she will instead get me subtly lynched. It's more fun for her if she keeps me alive. Plus she had no way of assessing that I would come back, so it's not like she expected me to come back and vouch her regarding this

I really think we should lynch lotf, and if she flips wolf really think about investigating KC.

If Saki is a wolf, whatever, I'm fine with losing because she just hasn't given us anything to work with and I try to focus on lulz. I feel like it's rare for a wolf - especially a new player where I think this would be her first game as a wolf - to totally peace out like she did yesterday.

Well in case you missed it I disagreed with your statement that one of RM's votes didn't count, making it a three way tie, and said that either yours or LoTF should have counted twice and thus I suspect that either you or LoTF is wolf. If that gives you (and everyone else) something to work with.

Well in case you missed it I disagreed with your statement that one of RM's votes didn't count, making it a three way tie, and said that either yours or LoTF should have counted twice and thus I suspect that either you or LoTF is wolf. If that gives you (and everyone else) something to work with.
I read that, and had posted similar things too. Just in general you're not posting much. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I read that, and had posted similar things too. Just in general you're not posting much. :)

Yea I guess. Everything everybody is saying here here has been bouncing off my head and I made the mistake of not making a spreadsheet of everything that happens like I did last game so I can't make as much skillful deductions as I would like to.

What was your question? I probably don't know the answer, which is why I didn't answer.

You all debating that it has to be a three way tie or whatnot and I'm just sitting here thinking that wouldn't a vote that counts as a double vote be the easiest explanation?

Am I missing something? Does the writeup really hold that much significance? (I usually ignore the writeup and note who dies, but if it really does I'm gonna have to start reading those)

Because you've hinted at a power role and are still alive, ignored her in your suspicions when I don't think there is a good reason to do so, and are reading just a little weird to me today. Sober Trilt is less convinced of your innocence than very drunk me yesterday. :p
See that's logical and sounds better to me than "she doesn't agree with me so I'm suspicious" which is how it sounded initially. I honestly ignored her in my suspicions list because I realized I had already listed 3 people and there are only 7 of us left, so didn't think I should go through everyone. If it makes you feel better she's #4 on my suspicion list.
So when do you propose trilt became the wolf. I can tell you in the history of our games, she will not kill me, she will instead get me subtly lynched. It's more fun for her if she keeps me alive. Plus she had no way of assessing that I would come back, so it's not like she expected me to come back and vouch her regarding this
Night 2, the conversion night, also the night you died.

Yeah I forgot about kcough hinting at a power role and surviving.... I'm almost tempted to switch over to kcough....

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yea I guess. Everything everybody is saying here here has been bouncing off my head and I made the mistake of not making a spreadsheet of everything that happens like I did last game so I can't make as much skillful deductions as I would like to.
Oh, yeah, there was something in the write up about someone being forgotten, and people can't decide if it's flair or if it was in reference to me. I should be studying or else I'd quote that too. But yes, in general you should read the write ups, very often information is at least hinted at, they can sometimes be misleading too.

It's funny because this is one of the reasons why I'm so convinced Jilary is a wolf.

So if Jilary is a wolf that means that trilt has gone completely out on a limb and will lose the game if either of them get investigated in the coming nights/get lynched. It's way too risky.

Final Tally

Jil (1) - kcough
Kam -
LoTF (4) - STL, Trilt, Saki, Jil
Trilt (1) - kam
Saki (1) - LoTF

7/7 voting

Check your votes!

Keith was FINALLY getting somewhere. He followed a tip from the Fitzpatrick family (risky business in itself) that led him to Aaron Echolls; movie star, abusive father, and adulterer, among other titles. Aaron didn't kill Veronica, and he wasn't involved in planning her death, but he did help lead the Neptune Sheriff's Department astray. Aaron Echolls - @LadyOtheFarm, Original Village/Wolf Convert /Village Convert provided a false alibi and orchestrated the removal of key evidence from the sheriff's possession.

766231408_small.jpg

Look at that grumpy face.

Night 4 - Deadline 9 am PST / 12 EST / etc

Six Suspects Remain

1. @Kam325
3. @Trilt
5. @SummerTheLynx
8. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
12. @Saki Nishibi

Cleared / Guilty

FS,
Chuck Rook
Genny, Liam Fitzpatrick
HTML, Mrs. Manning
rocky, Lianne Mars
RM, Madiosn Sinlair
Deva, Sheriff Don Lamb
LoTF, Aaron Echolls

Reactions: 1 user
Keith was FINALLY getting somewhere. He followed a tip from the Fitzpatrick family (risky business in itself) that led him to Aaron Echolls; movie star, abusive father, and adulterer, among other titles. Aaron didn't kill Veronica, and he wasn't involved in planning her death, but he did help lead the Neptune Sheriff's Department astray. Aaron Echolls - @LadyOtheFarm, Original Village/Wolf Convert /Village Convert provided a false alibi and orchestrated the removal of key evidence from the sheriff's possession.

766231408_small.jpg

Look at that grumpy face.

Night 4 - Deadline 9 am PST / 12 EST / etc

Six Suspects Remain

1. @Kam325
3. @Trilt
5. @SummerTheLynx
8. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
12. @Saki Nishibi

Cleared / Guilty

FS,
Chuck Rook
Genny, Liam Fitzpatrick
HTML, Mrs. Manning
rocky, Lianne Mars
RM, Madiosn Sinlair
Deva, Sheriff Don Lamb
LoTF, Aaron Echolls
YAY! Glad the convert is gone, and glad LotF is over that whole "I won't say I'm not a wolf if I'm a wolf" thing.

Siiiiiigh. ****ery.

So, Jilary is not actually a villager. I just didn't think if I outed that we'd have any damn chance of discussion or getting a wolf today. She tends to play pretty village and since her shifting target info was just proven I think we should leave her alone until we figure out wolf crap.

I need to read the thread again in the morning in context of lotf being an on-off wolf and figure stuff out.

Siiiiiigh. ****ery.

So, Jilary is not actually a villager. I just didn't think if I outed that we'd have any damn chance of discussion or getting a wolf today. She tends to play pretty village and since her shifting target info was just proven I think we should leave her alone until we figure out wolf crap.

I need to read the thread again in the morning in context of lotf being an on-off wolf and figure stuff out.
So... you lied? And that's good for village how exactly?

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

Siiiiiigh. ****ery.

So what did you find out form the computer?

"Person x is a wolf but only on Tuesdays and Friday's, so long that it's during a happy hour and the weather is acceptable to be outside"

Reactions: 1 user
So... you lied? And that's good for village how exactly?

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Take a second and think of how today would have gone if I came out and said, hey, Jil's chaos.

Immediate lynch jilary lynch jilary lynch jilary and nobody would say anything exciting in conversation. I was also mildly hoping to try and get the wolves to go after her this evening by stating her as definitively cleared, but STL was somewhat doing the opposite by selling her as neutral and likely unkillable. I think there's a solid chance I die tonight and don't want to die with the info, so I outed it now. :shrug:

Plus, it's a PBC game. Sitting on chaos for a bit felt right. ;)

So Jil, were you actually told that you can't c&p your mod PM, or is it just incriminating to you? Because I'd like to know more about this shifting wolf mechanism.

Take a second and think of how today would have gone if I came out and said, hey, Jil's chaos.

Immediate lynch jilary lynch jilary lynch jilary and nobody would say anything exciting in conversation. I was also mildly hoping to try and get the wolves to go after her this evening by stating her as definitively cleared, but STL was somewhat doing the opposite by selling her as neutral and likely unkillable. I think there's a solid chance I die tonight and don't want to die with the info, so I outed it now. :shrug:

Plus, it's a PBC game. Sitting on chaos for a bit felt right. ;)

I knew she wasn't a villager and was pretty danged sure she wasn't a wolf, so wasn't sure what game you were playing. I figured she was neutral, and was trying to get wolves to go for her from reverse psychology. But fair enough.

And trilt, 50% chance you die tn, one of us will be protected tn, time for us to play the lotto on who.

Jilary, can you post your role description? You can take out your win conditions, just want to see what it has to say on the wolves.

So how does this affect my wolf finding ratios? :p

Do I get an assist on this one? :p

I wonder if we have an odd day wolf and an even day wolf. So LotF would be village one day, wolf day 2, village day 3, etc... and the other (our actual killer) could be on the opposite schedule. Or maybe just always wolf for them. I played with an idea like that (and eventually discarded it) for Abradolf Lincler in R&M.

The computer glitching when it gave a wolf number of one kind of makes sense if we only have the original and a sort of "auto convert" that alternates back and forth. If LotF had truly converted then been converted back, I'd feel like PBC wouldn't say we "got" a wolf... so I think that was a worthwhile kill and that whomever gets the computer should check out KC.

Do I get an assist on this one? :p

I wonder if we have an odd day wolf and an even day wolf. So LotF would be village one day, wolf day 2, village day 3, etc... and the other (our actual killer) could be on the opposite schedule. Or maybe just always wolf for them. I played with an idea like that (and eventually discarded it) for Abradolf Lincler in R&M.

The computer glitching when it gave a wolf number of one kind of makes sense if we only have the original and a sort of "auto convert" that alternates back and forth. If LotF had truly converted then been converted back, I'd feel like PBC wouldn't say we "got" a wolf... so I think that was a worthwhile kill and that whomever gets the computer should check out KC.
Are you actually convinced on kam? Just because you didn't get converted doesn't mean that kam isn't a wolf....

The Trilt/Jil computer thing is still a little iffy to me. I can see villager Trilt holding on to the chaos info to try to get people to focus on a wolf instead. But that move ups the chances we lynch a villager more than the chances we lynch a wolf. With our numbers it's functionally very late game, and every villager lynch is one step closer to a wolf win. (That's a ton of attention to heap on yourself if you're a wolf, though.)

Heading to school for a 12-5 anatomy exam, will check in from my body bag after.

I was thinking about things on my drive to work and I take back what I said about investigating kc. If we do have another rotating wolf/village, even a read of village on her won't change my mind... a better litmus test is where she's been getting the info about mechanics.

And I can just hear the people yelling "omgggg so wolfy trying to out information sources," but at this point literally every villager has been vanilla, so I'm interested where that has been coming from.