WWhores - Let's get naughty....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

devyn

toight like a tiger
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's a dangerous world out there for all those that depend on their sexy moves to bring home the bacon.... it appears there is evil lurking afoot.... some do not approve of their slutty ways... perhaps they are just jealous that they cannot make dough - they don't have the necessary skills or looks.....:eek:

Consider me your pimp.... each ***** in this biz has a certain euro they are worth/night. Each person in this game has a nightly action... tell me who the feck you want to sleep with! :naughty: You earn euros by doing nasty things with people depending on their worth, so choose wisely.... other ****** can earn money from you... watch out you might get sloppy seconds...

Money earned can be used to buy goods/services.. and the prices will fluctuate daily...

***** Store

Investigation: €9.00
Protection: €5.50
Resurrection: €18.00
Shank (for killing): €15.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €5
Send a PM outside your group: €4.00
Lynch avoidance: €12.50

The game ends when one side is obliterated....

You must send in who you want as your client each night. No client = no business = no € = capiche

Voting will go until plurality, everyone has voted but one person, or the deadline.

All other WW rules apply

PMing is allowed only in your group... Unless you are a wolf, or buy a service.

There are 20 players in the game.

It is day 1. Elect a mayor.

Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco
4. DVMD
5. The LIS
6. sns

Plan B
1. FS
2. WS
3. wldlfstdnt
4. swings
5. Philliab
6. Nohika
7. Lissa

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz
3. wildcatj
4. FFM
5. Rojo
6. SOV
7. Dwin

Members don't see this ad.

elect Philliab (assuming we can vote for ourselves)

I've never been mayor and really, really want to be. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a dangerous world out there for all those that depend on their sexy moves to bring home the bacon.... it appears there is evil lurking afoot.... some do not approve of their slutty ways... perhaps they are just jealous that they cannot make dough - they don't have the necessary skills or looks.....:eek:

Consider me your pimp.... each ***** in this biz has a certain euro they are worth/night. Each person in this game has a nightly action... tell me who the feck you want to sleep with! :naughty: You earn euros by doing nasty things with people depending on their worth, so choose wisely.... other ****** can earn money from you... watch out you might get sloppy seconds...

Money earned can be used to buy goods/services.. and the prices will fluctuate daily...

***** Store

Investigation: €9.00
Protection: €5.50
Resurrection: €18.00
Shank (for killing): €15.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €5
Send a PM outside your group: €4.00
Lynch avoidance: €12.50

The game ends when one side is obliterated....

You must send in who you want as your client each night. No client = no business = no € = capiche

Voting will go until plurality, everyone has voted but one person, or the deadline.

All other WW rules apply

PMing is allowed only in your group... Unless you are a wolf, or buy a service.

There are 20 players in the game.

It is day 1. Elect a mayor.

Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco
4. DVMD
5. The LIS
6. sns

Plan B
1. FS
2. WS
3. wldlfstdnt
4. swings
5. Philliab
6. Nohika
7. Lissa

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz
3. wildcatj
4. FFM
5. Rojo
6. SOV
7. Dwin

http://www.troll.me/images/dwight-schrute/always-classy-never-trashy-false-you-are-a-*****.jpg

Elect RoJo

btw, be careful googling pictures of "*****" even if it is "***** meme"... particularly at work... there was at least 1 picture that would have gotten me in a bit of trouble...

And if elected, my first order of business will be to provide lots and lots of bacon-flavored condoms (other flavors also available for the vegetarians playing) to my fellow ******. :naughty: :D

And if elected, my first order of business will be to provide lots and lots of bacon-flavored condoms (other flavors also available for the vegetarians playing) to my fellow ******. :naughty: :D

well feck, Aint nobody's got money for that...

unelect Rojo, elect Phil's ***** Lab

:thumbup: Thanks guys! :D

elect phill
1. She's in my group
2. Who doesn't like bacon?

elect phill
1. She's in my group
2. Who doesn't like bacon?

I dunno, when I'm sucking on a
chicken0018.gif
, I dunno if I want to be reminded of bacon...:eek:

wait, maybe I do...
100_3741.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
elect SOV

because:
1) I am good with international currency,
2) I designed the original game,
and 3) if you know my last name IRL, I know something about promiscuity.

Elect Dr. Phil

Just to be clear...I am neither a doctor, nor balding, nor a dude. ;) But thanks for the vote! :laugh:

And Rojo....there are always the fruit flavored ones if the bacon turns you off...:naughty:

P.S. This game has me all confused already. Please bear with my stupidity.

Just to be clear...I am neither a doctor, nor balding, nor a dude. ;) But thanks for the vote! :laugh:

And Rojo....there are always the fruit flavored ones if the bacon turns you off...:naughty:

Haha, I thought it would be ironic considering the theme of the game :naughty:

Haha, I thought it would be ironic considering the theme of the game :naughty:

You are one sick puppy if you want to think about Dr. Phil in a ***** game...:eek: j/k :laugh:

Yum bacon!

elect philliab

Official Mayor Vote

Phil's Lab - 10 (Phil's Lab, DVM, rojo, lupin, lissa, nstarz, FFM, dyachei, FS, wld)
SOV - 1 (SOV)

Seems Phil's Lab has taken an early lead in the ***** election with promises of bacon... yum.... I would also like to request whiskey-flavoured condoms :smuggrin:

9 Ho Bags left to weigh in.....

Devyn's avatar is appropriate for once. :p

:naughty: how do you like dem apples?

Seems Phil's Lab has taken an early lead in the ***** election with promises of bacon... yum.... I would also like to request whiskey-flavoured condoms :smuggrin:

You got it mod lady. I'll add those to the offer and get some on order. ;)

Tough choice.. Sorry SOV I don't want STDs and bacon flavored?? Can't beat that *****elect Phil*****

Elect Phil

Definitely wrote Fril....I think I have been spending too much time with my case named Frilly....

Start sending in your night time actions (clients) now and perhaps I can make it a short night. Then maybe get in a lynch cycle before my bedtime.

So I about peed myself laughing, because there was some glitch when I was looking at this from my phone that said Phil's lab posted on 12/31/1969. An appropriate glitch I think.

On that note I will Vote Phil's Lab!

Official Mayor Vote

Phil's Lab - 13 (Phil's Lab, DVM, rojo, lupin, lissa, nstarz, FFM, dyachei, FS, wld, swings, SnS, wildcatj)
SOV - 1 (SOV)
rojo - 1 (dwin)

5 Ho Bags left to weigh in.....

All items have been sent out for the first night!

Continue sending in your nightly actions.... and hopefully we can get this show on the road soon here....

:naughty:

Official Mayor Vote

Phil's Lab - 13 (Phil's Lab, DVM, rojo, lupin, lissa, nstarz, FFM, dyachei, FS, wld, swings, SnS, wildcatj)
SOV - 1 (SOV)
rojo - 1 (dwin)

5 Ho Bags left to weigh in.....

All items have been sent out for the first night!

Continue sending in your nightly actions.... and hopefully we can get this show on the road soon here....

Not feeling the love. :smuggrin:

Did FFM get a syphillis item? Or is it gonorrhea now?

Did I get auto-added to the game or something? :)

Um. Bacon trumps SOV's last name (sorry, SOV) because bacon trumps almost everything. Except sex. But since this is bacon-sex......: elect Philliab

Did I get auto-added to the game or something? :)

Um. Bacon trumps SOV's last name (sorry, SOV) because bacon trumps almost everything. Except sex. But since this is bacon-sex......: elect Philliab

Yes if you look at the sign-up thread.... you were my 1st participant.... :D

might be because you are a dirty old man or you like whips.... or you requested the game

I dunno

Yes if you look at the sign-up thread.... you were my 1st participant.... :D

might be because you are a dirty old man or you like whips.... or you requested the game

Hahahahahahaha. Well. Thanks. :) Though I've got a few 12-hr shifts coming up, so if this is speed game I may have to do some serious contingency PMs.

Just read the previous game... i can see why LIS wanted this game back! lol

Ahem. I wanted it back because it had some of the best humor in it of any of our games!

... and everyone thinks I'm a perv. Geez.

AngelHalo.gif

Hahahahahahaha. Well. Thanks. :) Though I've got a few 12-hr shifts coming up, so if this is speed game I may have to do some serious contingency PMs.

Ahem. I wanted it back because it had some of the best humor in it of any of our games!

... and everyone thinks I'm a perv. Geez.

AngelHalo.gif

oh, this is gonna have a great amount of humor... Devyn can already attest to that... :eek:

thou-shalt-indeed-agree-dat-ass.jpg

elect phil

I don't like bacon but I am sympathetic to first-time mayor candidates.

Official Mayor Vote

Phil's Lab - 15 (Phil's Lab, DVM, rojo, lupin, lissa, nstarz, FFM, dyachei, FS, wld, swings, SnS, wildcatj, LIS, tropicaltaco)
SOV - 1 (SOV)
rojo - 1 (dwin)

3 Ho Bags left to weigh in.....

a little over 50% of the nightly actions have been received...

Bacon is the reason I don't keep kosher (I'm Jewish...we're not supposed to eat pork).

Final Official Mayor Vote

I am closing this so we can move on!

Phil's Lab - 16 (Phil's Lab, DVM, rojo, lupin, lissa, nstarz, FFM, dyachei, FS, wld, swings, SnS, wildcatj, LIS, tropicaltaco, allieh)
SOV - 1 (SOV)
rojo - 1 (dwin)

Only 2 Ho Bags missing in action.... just a reminder the FH rule will be in effect this game :smuggrin:

Phil's Lab is the Mayor of Whoreville..... I will PM the Lab of Phil her winnings

I am missing 5 Night Sextivities..... if you don't send them in I will give you the cheapest hoes I can find... or I will assume you do not want to make money tonight...

You have 45 Minutes - till 10:35 PM (Ireland Time) that is 5:35 PM EST...

then we move on to lynch cycle... it will be a shortened lynch to get to a more regular cycle and not have a really fecking long slutty night.... lynch will end around 2 AM (Ireland time) - that is 9 PM EST.... unless I am feeling uber awake