WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cyndia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
happy-girls-neopet-74522.jpg

It is just another sunny bright day in the nearly perfect world of Neopia, and neopets everywhere are rejoicing, playing games, and singing songs per usual. Faeries are flitting through the air, and everything just seems right in the land. At about 3pm in the afternoon, all activities start to grind to a halt, as neopets everywhere start to gather in the central square of their towns. It is an exciting day! It's been decided that a new leader is going to be elected, one that will help unify all the different kingdoms and help guide the people through any problems that might arise.

It is pleasantly warm, and the air is filled with the smell of beautiful flowers. The crowd finishes gathering, and looks up to hear the televised election speeches. Everyone is very happy, and looking forward to choosing their newest leader. All of a sudden, a low rumble is heard and the earth shakes slightly. Even though it is just a mild tremor, some of the neopets shout out in alarm, a few children start crying, and the speeches temporarily halt and everyone looks around in confusion. A very dark, very large cloud suddenly looms on the horizon, and starts to eclipse the sky. The stunned neopets look up, mouths open. It is neopia after all - the faeries help control the weather to ensure it stays perfect! Storms haven't been seen in hundreds and hundreds of years, not since the dark ages of times past. One single, very large rain drop falls to the group and hits the podium near the microphone, and the splash is magnified and heard throughout the crowd. No other rain drops fall, but the dark and ominous cloud stays above. The scared neopets start to huddle together in fear and a question is heard murmured throughout the crowd - what could this terrible omen mean?

Island.gif

It is now Day 1. It is time to elect your newest leader of Neopia. Choose carefully, as they'll be the one to lead you through the dark times ahead! Since we're starting a bit late in the day, I'm going to have a loose deadline of about 9:30pm EST. Please try to get your votes in, but I won't penalise if anyone misses this one in case people haven't realised the game started.

The following rules are in effect:
- Feel free to direct quote whatever you want. Remember to trust no one.
- You may PM within your groups unless otherwise noted.
- The FH rule is in effect, so stay active/send in contingencies, or you will be removed from the game.
- Absolutely NO EDITING. In posts or pms.
- Please bold or ****star**** votes, and remember to unlynch if you're lynching someone new.
- Dead must star posts, and NO strategizing.
- Day deadlines will usually be 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST, night deadlines will usually be 2:30pm GMT/10:30am EST.
- I will be linking to writeups and results in this first post.

Mystery Island
1. @brightimpressio
2. @epivetlove
3. @tuckervet
4. @Gwenevre
5. @magbags

Maraqua
6. @devyn
7. @kaydubs
8. @dyachei
9. @LetItSnow
10. @thedrjojo

Haunted Woods
11. @98cats
12. @UFprevet12
13. @Frozenshades
14. @bluesails
15. @JaynaAli

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. @Mad Jack
17. @WildZoo
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @Ashgirl
20. @SummerTheLynx

Faerie Land
21. @Lissarae06
22. @touchpause13
23. @orca2011
24. @allieh8607
25. @Chillbo Baggins

Meridell
26. @Escalla
27. @WillowLeaf
28. @nohika
29. @StartingoverVet
30. @swingnsave
31. @MDreamaker

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
32. @WhtsThFrequency
-------------------------------------------------------

Day 1: Mayor vote
Night 1: Writeup
Day 2: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 2: Writeup
Day 3: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 3: writeup
Day 4: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 4: Writeup
Day 5: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 5: Writeup
Day 6: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 6: Writeup
Day 7: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 7: Writeup
Day 8: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 8: Writeup
Day 9: Lynch vote, writeup
Night 9: Writeup
Day 10: Lynch vote, writeup.
Night 10: Writeup
Day 11: Lynch vote, writeup

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Who wants to be mayor?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay, the game is starting! :D
Elect escalla. If you want to be mayor, of course. No one is campaigning yet so I'm not sure who actually wants to be mayor.
And I'll be gone for a while today, fyi, so don't expect any responses from me before tonight.

Let the games begin :claps:

Elect STL since he wants to be mayor.

I would recommend myself as being mayor this game, trust me :)

******elect STL*******
Two WW games later and I'm still wary about you.... regardless, unless someone else has a compelling reason to become mayor, elect STL

Members don't see this ad :)
By default I don't trust anyone that says trust me....

Reactions: 3 users
All I can think about is WTF wanting to be mayor that one game when she was chaos.

Reactions: 2 users
But I don't trust anyone anyways so I'll just go with it unless a challenger appears.

****elect STL****

Official Election Tally

STL - 13
(STL, UFO, Ash, SOV, Gwen, BI, Wildzoo, Jayna, FS, Mags, allie, TP, epivet)
Escalla 1 - (WL)

Votes: 14/31

Woah. That is quite a lead right away. I don't have any reason not to vote for you and since no one else seems to want it so far, elect STL .

And now I'm off to get some delicious sushi with the bf for dinner, so I'll be back later tonight.

I was going to say I'd like to try the mayor gig out but took a nap before the thread was posted I guess you snooze you lose hahahaha. I'm still going to throw myself in the race though. :)

******elect vet ash******

Woah. That is quite a lead right away. I don't have any reason not to vote for you and since no one else seems to want it so far, elect STL .

And now I'm off to get some delicious sushi with the bf for dinner, so I'll be back later tonight.
there's no delicious sushi in philadelphia.
ergo, you must be a lying wolf.

contingency: lynch @orca2011

Yay, the game is starting! :D
Elect escalla. If you want to be mayor, of course. No one is campaigning yet so I'm not sure who actually wants to be mayor.
And I'll be gone for a while today, fyi, so don't expect any responses from me before tonight.

Thanks WL! :)

***Elect Escalla*** cause why not.

Gonna go with elect Escalla.

I do not trust people who say 'trust me'.

Official Election Tally

STL - 14
(STL, UFO, Ash, SOV, Gwen, BI, Wildzoo, Jayna, Mags, allie, TP, epivet, orca, Mdream)
Escalla - 6 (WL, Escalla, TV, dyachei, nohika, FS)
VetAsh - 1 (Vetash)
WTF - 1 (Rojo)

Votes: 22/31

I agree. Probably shouldn't trust someone that says "trust me" in WW.

Unelect STL, elect Escalla.

****unelect STL****

****elect Escalla****

Because of reasons previously stated.

Official Election Tally

STL - 11
(STL, Ash, SOV, Gwen, BI, Wildzoo,Mags, allie, epivet, orca, Mdream)
Escalla - 10 (WL, Escalla, TV, dyachei, nohika, FS, Jayna, UFO, VetAsh, TP)
VetAsh - 0
WTF - 1 (Rojo)

Votes: 22/31
Close race.. Deadline in a half hour.

Woah. Sorry guys. I had graduation today so I've just been all over the place. I haven't really read much through the thread so I'm just gonna go with ****elect escalla******

FINAL Election Tally

STL - 11
(STL, Ash, SOV, Gwen, BI, Wildzoo,Mags, allie, epivet, orca, Mdream)
Escalla - 13 (WL, Escalla, TV, dyachei, nohika, FS, Jayna, UFO, VetAsh, TP, 98cats, lissa, jojo)
VetAsh - 0
WTF

After a surprising turn of events, what seemed like a sure victory for STL shifts suddenly to Escalla. Congratulations to @Escalla for being elected our newest leader! And again, no penalties if you missed this vote, but future votes will be held strictly to the FH rule.

It is now Night 1. Deadline is 3:30pm GMT/11:30am EST. Attending my brothers law school graduation so results may be posted a little late, but get your actions in on time please.