WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_m0uqoxTlt51qjrxbg.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry for missing that lynch, guys. A cappella rehearsal went long and it's my friend's birthday.
Also, my map piece seems to have been redistributed in the lynch.

Also, not sure why people were lynching me for no reason.

Also going back to early WTF stuff... I wouldn't be surprised if cyndia is being a bit avante garde this game and maybe there are more "bad guys" then just the wolves. I am pretty sure there are humans in the game that are playing with the neopets... Not sure if that is wtf or someone else

I'd like to point out that there has been no indication that either seer cleared our dear mayor... :rage:

So I noticed. :(

But I guess neither TV or TP have been around for the rants involving clearing the mayor.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I noticed. :(

But I guess neither TV or TP have been around for the rants involving clearing the mayor.

Yeah. With Gwen's claim that TV investigated ... BI (?) N1 and her N2 .... I got myself revved up for a rant. And then I gave up. If all my previous rants about it haven't taken hold, they certainly aren't going to now. :)

That lady hasn't been legitimate in years ;)

I feel like there's a "your mom" joke in here just begging to be let out.....

Reactions: 2 users
Think I have everything, there'll be a slight delay in results since I'm at the national zoo trying to catch a glimpse of baobao :)

Reactions: 3 users
Straw nearly catches on fire, a cool breeze wafts through the night, and spells go flying through the air. Thankfully however, no one has died

And on the bright side, please welcome tuckervet back to the game!
Also, STL is no longer able to play, so BrightImpressio will be replacing him and his role.

It is now Day 5. Lynch away! Deadline is at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet

Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs

Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
4. @JaynaAli

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)

Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @allieh8607
3. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @Mad Jack

Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
3. @MDreamaker

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
@Cyndia, if you want any help with modding after my exam Friday, I would be glad to help. :)

This goes for me as well, I could really use the experience. And I'm free whenever

The fire referenced in the write up was at my home; somebody tried to burn me out. I have some reason to think I was protected last night, but the wording of the PM I got about the fire was vague enough that I can't tell if the protection I had kept me from getting killed (thus, no kill last night), or whether the fire was some sort of blocking action that would have prevented me from acting last night.

My PM said that somebody set fire to my neohome. I panicked and put out the blazes. It took all night and occupied my time.

I'm inclined to think failed wolf attack, but it's open to interpretation.

Either way: F you whoever burned my home down.

The fire referenced in the write up was at my home; somebody tried to burn me out. I have some reason to think I was protected last night, but the wording of the PM I got about the fire was vague enough that I can't tell if the protection I had kept me from getting killed (thus, no kill last night), or whether the fire was some sort of blocking action that would have prevented me from acting last night.

My PM said that somebody set fire to my neohome. I panicked and put out the blazes. It took all night and occupied my time.

I'm inclined to think failed wolf attack, but it's open to interpretation.

Either way: F you whoever burned my home down.
The fire blocked me the same night I was put in a bottle, it said I was too busy trying to put the fire out to do anything. I don't know if the bottle is a protect+block combo, or just one or the other, but the fire is definitely a block.

Someone used a spell on me last night, but nothing exciting happened as far as I know :shrug:

*** lynch allie***

I know for a fact that she was blocked last night. And the fact that she's playing it up as just a couple spells and that nothing happened makes me suspicious.

The way I'm interpreting things, we have potentially three people that were blocked last night. Orca says I was blocked, MJ says the fire is a blocking mechanism so therefore LIS was blocked, and maybe Wildzoo but I'm not positive what the nasty elixir does. If you want to throw a dart and it lands on me then fine, lynch me but you're not going to get a wolf. I personally think LIS tried to cover up his block so lynch LIS

Day off, so no internet except for my phone. Apologies for any typos.

Nothing interesting happened to me last night except for losing the palm fan. I'd like to hear from tuckervet before I make any decisions.

If we consider the bottle thing to also be blocking of some kind we have four. I was told the nasty elixir kept me from performing any nighttime activities, but i wasn't doing anything last night anyway. So LIS, allie, Chillbo and I were all blocked in some way.

I'm going to wait a bit before voting....

I still agree that a fess up on who rezzed tuckervet would be a good idea at some point....

And lighting someone's house on fire doesn't really seem like a villager action. Maybe that's just me.

Thanks for bringing me back!

I don't have any way to prove I'm still good, but with so much blocking going on last night, and the fact that there were at least two requests on the thread that I be ressurected, I think it's reasonable to think I was ressurected by a villager.

Gwen was telling the truth; I looked into BI the first night, but then the wolves killed BI, so I looked into Gwen next and then shared my ability so that she could defend me if I was up for lynch.

I'll need to reread some things before deciding who to lynch, and I'm open to suggestions for who to look into tonight.

The way I'm interpreting things, we have potentially three people that were blocked last night. Orca says I was blocked, MJ says the fire is a blocking mechanism so therefore LIS was blocked, and maybe Wildzoo but I'm not positive what the nasty elixir does. If you want to throw a dart and it lands on me then fine, lynch me but you're not going to get a wolf. I personally think LIS tried to cover up his block so lynch LIS

Oh yea. I TOTALLY tried to cover it up. That's why I PM'd somebody in group about it ... And posted here in the thread... Yeah. Bang up cover-up job.

And, I wasn't even certain I WAS blocked. Kinda hard to tell under some circumstances, if you catch my drift.

Wait. When did MJ say the fire was a blocking action? Was that in thread? If so I missed it. How would he know? If he did it I want to lynch him.

For now, ****lynch MJ*****

I lol'd

I can get on board with this. He said it was the same night as being stuffed in the bottle.

And maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly, but I'm not totally sure how you can tell what it does when you're blocked by the bottle as well.

And maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly, but I'm not totally sure how you can tell what it does when you're blocked by the bottle as well.
It was very clearly stated in the PM that I was too busy putting out a fire to do my nightly thing, after which I was shoved into a bottle by some jerk.