WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
holy crap, Batman. In my mind, I was like "hm, I can take my time catching up after I'm mentally incapacitated from cardio. It's only noon."

Joke's on me. It's somehow after 4:30pm.

Members don't see this ad.

Alright, finally caught up after a long day of work.

At this point, I don't feel fully gong ho on on either lynch since we really don't have any evidence or anything at all. However, a mild suspicion that I have of Allie is better than nothing. For now, lynch Allie.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really dude? You waited all of 30 min to declare that? :)

I've got a map piece. I'll send it wherever you want.
No, I'm not the chaos... Lol... You know who I am and what I can do and how I found out someone has 4 map pieces, soon to be 5 after they steal yours tonight.

You guys crack me up...
"SOV makes sense, let's lynch him" or...
"SOV is quiet, let's lynch him" even though I am probably as active as anyone in this quiet game.

I am no great loss of ability, but to lose my overall WW wonderful-ness to this lack of thinking... no bueno.

Reactions: 1 users
Enie-menie-minie-moe, lynch an allie by the toe
I have no information regarding anyone. Why does nooooooobody tell me thiiiiiings!
temper-tantrum-o.gif

Official Lynch Tally

Allie 14
- FS, MJ, wildzoo, LIS, BI, lissa, chillbo, orca, mags, ash, kayd, gwen, dyachei, nohika
LIS 1 - SOV
SOV 6 - devyn, swings, Escalla, allie, tv, 98cats

Votes: 21/25
Deadline: ~40 minutes (6:30pm EST)

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't say you were collecting pieces, Rojo. I said I'd send it where you want (assuming the mods allow that).

But if they can just steal it that's fine. *shrug*

Final Lynch Tally

Allie 16
- FS, MJ, wildzoo, LIS, BI, lissa, chillbo, orca, mags, ash, kayd, gwen, dyachei, nohika, mdream, epivet
LIS 1 - SOV
SOV 7 - devyn, swings, Escalla, allie, tv, 98cats, jojo

Votes: 24/25
Missing voters: Bluesails

Last edited:
+pity+ you all will see soon enough I am just a villager

Crazy conspiracy theories abound today, with players accusing one another. "He's being too quiet!", shouts one neopet, "No, he's being too chatty!" shout another. "Lynch avoidance is sketchy!" says yet another, whilst another neopet speculates on a ray gun.

Finally, the lynch votes pile up on allie once again, and the day draws to a close. "Let's just kill her already!" says one bloodthirsty neopet, and the crowd converges on her, ready to pull her to pieces...

... But nothing happens. Allie shrugs again as she slips away from the crowd unharmed. No one has died. It is now Night 6, please get in your night actions as early as possible! I would preferably like to close tonight and have an extra long day if possible. :)

well, that answers that :yeahright:

If someone has a kill ability, she might be worth a shot

I dunno, I think it was a well-wasted (if there is such a thing) lynch. We didn't lose a villager, and it seems pretty damn clear that Allie is a wolf. At least, very likely. (And not just because she ducked two lynches, but because she was clearly lying about her ability.) I mean, sure, it sucks to not have actually killed a wolf, but....

I was a bit weirded out by the SOV flash mob, too. I mean, I think he's acting a bit off ... and he seems to want me lynched, which I know is wrong ... but those votes really did seem to come out of nowhere against him.

I dunno, I think it was a well-wasted (if there is such a thing) lynch. We didn't lose a villager, and it seems pretty damn clear that Allie is a wolf. At least, very likely. (And not just because she ducked two lynches, but because she was clearly lying about her ability.) I mean, sure, it sucks to not have actually killed a wolf, but....

I was a bit weirded out by the SOV flash mob, too. I mean, I think he's acting a bit off ... and he seems to want me lynched, which I know is wrong ... but those votes really did seem to come out of nowhere against him.
oh, i'm not doubting the value of this lynch. We are now fairly well certain that allieh is lupine.

Reactions: 1 user
I keep eating dinner when the lynches are going on. Really sorry about that.

I'm having a hard time keeping my serious face on at work.

Bahaha

It was either brilliant, subtle humor .... or probably worth lynching over. I'm just not sure which.

I had to do a double take on who posted it....I thought for sure it was a FH spoof at first....

Were you eating dinner all day or...

no, what happens is i usually log on earlier in the day and think, oh, i should wait and think more about my decision!

then a lot of the talking that i wanted happens in the 1-2 hours around when the votes close (6:30) and i forget to log back on until i come back home from dinner :(

no, what happens is i usually log on earlier in the day and think, oh, i should wait and think more about my decision!

then a lot of the talking that i wanted happens in the 1-2 hours around when the votes close (6:30) and i forget to log back on until i come back home from dinner :(
You forget about WW? :eek:

I had to do a double take on who posted it....I thought for sure it was a FH spoof at first....

It's going to be my newest favorite excuse for missing lynches. "Sorry, everyone, I was having dinner." I think I might just say it like that. Over and over.

Reactions: 5 users
Guys, I apologize. I'm not trying to make excuses.

AhahahahAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAahahahahaha. I just spit my beer all over my keyboard. Jerk.
My keyboard has a little beer decorating it now too... Thanks a lot, WZ and FS.:p

Today was an incredibly busy night! The usual events of neomailing, firestarting, and snowball fights occur, but several more sinister events also happen. First we start with allie. After the previous two days of lynch votes, she is feeling fairly smug. Silly neopets, what a waste of time, she thinks to herself as she enjoys a celebratory drink before bed. Just then, she hears a creak on the doorstep. Huh, better go check that out... she thinks as she foolishly opens the door. Those are the last words she thinks, and her eyes widen in fear when she sees what is waiting for her. And that is where she is found the next day.

Sloth_HTD.gif

Dead is allieh8607, Dr. Sloth, one of the most evil villains in all of Neopia!

The neopets rejoice when they find her body. "Hurray, we're rid of Dr. Sloth!!" shouts one neopet joyously. They decide to have an impromptu feast. They start pulling together tables and chairs, setting up placemats for everyone when they realise... they are missing one of their number. Dread starts to build as they quickly line up and count themselves to figure out who is missing. Moaning in anxiety, they quickly figure it out and rush to Illusen's glade. There they find poor Illusen, ripped apart and buried yet again.

ef_1.gif

Dead for a second time is tuckervet, Illusen, the faerie who could discern evil.

It is now Day 7. 23 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 6:30pm EST/11:30pm GMT as always.

Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags

Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs