WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So are we pretty confident that the "bolt of light" was from the lab ray?
Yes, the bolt of light was from the lab ray

Members don't see this ad.

Yay, good job everyone!

Speaking of last night, do we know or even suspect that the ray gun is good, chaos, evil or random?

As for a conversion, I'm thinking there either was a conversion last night or SOV could have blocked one of the wolves by bottling them up (unless there are other ways of blocking or stopping actions that I don't know of).
I would be surprised if the person with the lab ray is a wolf. I would not put it past them being chaos, as I had mentioned a few days ago. But I'm not overly concerned right now with it.

Wooooo! Two down!
tumblr_m7eq09AQ0R1rziwwco1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would be surprised if the person with the lab ray is a wolf. I would not put it past them being chaos, as I had mentioned a few days ago. But I'm not overly concerned right now with it.

I think I have similar info to Jojo, and for the moment, I concur with him. My advice - and it's just based on discussion, but no real actual evidence - is to set the lay ray thing aside for now.

Just my take on it.

Hmm. I'll be very interested to see what happens during the night tonight since we're down the wolf that may have been responsible for the fires.

That's your version of a wolf brag?

Sigh.

That was my I've-been-busy-all-day-and-literally-have-ten-minutes-on-the-computer version of a wolf brag.

Mom is happy I was lynched so now I can devote all of my attention to her.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, still haven't gotten all my pms, going to close. If you get it in before I get the writeup out, I'll count it, otherwise tough luck.

Night closed, results pending.

Tonight neomails get sent, lights flash, snowball fights ensue, and people sneak around all night. Once morning comes, the neopets yawn and stroll out, expecting the troubles to have finally stopped with the deaths of Dr. Sloth and Eithne. Alas, it was not to be. Found strangled to death in the middle of the square is Devyn, Spectre, the flotsam who was so obsessed with being good at cheat, she would track people at night to learn their tells.

Spectre.gif

It is now Day 9. 20 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT.

Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
8. @Chillbo Baggins

Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack

Faerie Land
1. @orca2011

Meridell
1. @swingnsave

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. tuckervet, Illusen
8.allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
9. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
10. Nohika, Eithne
11. @devyn, Spectre
-------------------------------------------------------

I used the smelly jam last night, and nothing notable was reported.

So @kaydubs , you were a top candidate for lynch yesterday, what do you have to say for yourself, other than being happy I bottled you.

My current list is:

kaydubs, magbags, BI, BS and ashgirl.

The top two I would be ok lynching today.

Hey, I just noticed i was moved.
is there some Maraqua group message I can join?

I assume there is some reason this conglomerate is taking over the world?

Hey, I just noticed i was moved.
is there some Maraqua group message I can join?

I assume there is some reason this conglomerate is taking over the world?

We'll get you added when the convo starter checks back next, otherwise I would now. :)

My current list is:

kaydubs, magbags, BI, BS and ashgirl.

The top two I would be ok lynching today.
I would also be ok with lynching the top two.

I don't think Ashgirl is an original at least, she has claimed a reasonable role in PM and was very forthcoming with it. BI I'm not sure about.

Can anyone explain their kaydubs suspicions?
Process of elimination... I know nothing about her role, nobody stood up for her yesterday, she didn't provide a defense herself or even address all the votes she had before the nohika votes started coming in. Initially her posts/votes just set off my wolfy feels, that I can't really explain.

Process of elimination... I know nothing about her role, nobody stood up for her yesterday, she didn't provide a defense herself or even address all the votes she had before the nohika votes started coming in. Initially her posts/votes just set off my wolfy feels, that I can't really explain.
I'll tell you what to do with your feels :p I've got 2 more huge finals before 2nd year is done for me. Sorry I'm not off celebrating being done with 2nd year like everyone else.

I'll tell you what to do with your feels :p I've got 2 more huge finals before 2nd year is done for me. Sorry I'm not off celebrating being done with 2nd year like everyone else.
I didn't say anything about being absent/whatever that would have been caused by your finals (and good luck on those by the way!)

She didn't provide a defense herself or even address all the votes she had before the nohika votes started coming in.

I spent yesterday afternoon studying & by the time I checked the time (took a study break with my roommate to get dinner), it was after 7. When I read through why everyone lynched me yesterday, it was all based on randomness. I'm not being defensive, my aggravation at still taking finals is leaking into WW. I was bottled last night by SOV. I don't post a lot unless I have information, which I haven't had any. No items.

The only items I have seen mentioned are the palm fan, popsicle, and map pieces which lead to the lab ray. It seems that conversion is item-based and the only item I know of that seems likely to do that is the lab ray. Rojo and LIS don't want us to be concerned about the lab ray. I know that you have reasons you probably don't want to share, but it seems to me that the person using the lab ray is either chaos or a wolf and I would be happy to lynch them either way.

Ouch, sobsob. I am Chef Bonju. Owner of Culinary Concoctions (and the infamous Magic Cooking Vessel), if I receive an item, I can amplify its effects by throwing it on my cooking vessel or use the item. haven't had items, can't do much with the role. lynch BI.

The only items I have seen mentioned are the palm fan, popsicle, and map pieces which lead to the lab ray. It seems that conversion is item-based and the only item I know of that seems likely to do that is the lab ray. Rojo and LIS don't want us to be concerned about the lab ray. I know that you have reasons you probably don't want to share, but it seems to me that the person using the lab ray is either chaos or a wolf and I would be happy to lynch them either way.
That really sets off my wolf-dar. Do we have ANY indication that conversion is item based?

That really sets off my wolf-dar. Do we have ANY indication that conversion is item based?

Yeah. did anyone bring up anything about conversion items before this...?

Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs -
Escalla, wildzoo, MJ
Mags - dyachei
BI - kayd

Waffles: 1
Votes: 5/20
Deadline: 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT

I'm am officially back on Irish soil! So expect writeups and such to be much quicker after deadlines :)

Mags role revealed to me and I don't think she's the one we're looking for. Her dresses are too pretty to be wolfy

I'm saying that because I heard from a 100% reliable source that that's the case. I role revealed to Gwen since she was cleared by TV.

****lynch kaydubs****

Thanks Gwen, was typing while you posted.