WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Blegh, just checking back in. Not confident in my vote now...

Members don't see this ad.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

You were saying mad jack?

But since she was a lone wolf, the main wolves wouldn't have necessarily known these results. Makes me a bit suspicious of mj now

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, that was a lucky guess! Not bad for my first day back from the dead

Wait? Was she a wolf? I'm on mobile, but everything is loading.

Yep, the write up still isn't showing up. Can someone copy & paste it? Plz.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jojo was right again :D I'm impressed!

Wait, wut? Jojo didn't lead any charge against orca or anything, did he?? Seems more like tv did and a few of us just bungled along.

Glad we got a wolf, but unfortunately it doesn't help us much with finding the others. Really curious how wolf kills are being done by Cyndia since there was a line wolf.

Wait, wut? Jojo didn't lead any charge against orca or anything, did he?? Seems more like tv did and a few of us just bungled along.

Glad we got a wolf, but unfortunately it doesn't help us much with finding the others. Really curious how wolf kills are being done by Cyndia since there was a line wolf.
Eh, I smelled the bs in her role claim and thought she might actually be jhudora and not jhudaria that she claimed... I'm not gonna claim all the victory on this one, but I was beating the drum at the end

I'd take more offense with "again"... I dunno when I was right before ;)

I'd take more offense with "again"... I dunno when I was right before ;)

lol.

I was just rolling my eyes a bit because it sounded like a "Jojo TOTALLY called this one," when really it was more of a "Jojo jumped in after some of the rest of us already voted and then sniffed out some BS."

But even that wasn't really my point; it was just that since she was a lone wolf ... the voting pattern really doesn't mean much. :(

lol.

I was just rolling my eyes a bit because it sounded like a "Jojo TOTALLY called this one," when really it was more of a "Jojo jumped in after some of the rest of us already voted and then sniffed out some BS."

But even that wasn't really my point; it was just that since she was a lone wolf ... the voting pattern really doesn't mean much. :(
Yeah, a point I thought I already made as well ;)

In fact, if a wolf knew of a lone wolf, they totally could have gained street cred by throwing them under the bus... So that makes me even more sure the wolves were as surprised as us villagers of this result

ffs, we get a wolf and everyone goes home to wait for night results? What is this, a @jdh71 game? C'mon people, where are the gifs? The mocking? The totally off-topic nonsense?

Did you miss the so-not-fabulous talk of aquamarine breakfast pastries or do you demand another tangent sacrifice?

Reactions: 1 users
Hey wolves....

tumblr_mcdwy6IsBT1qlj14lo1_500.jpg

I'm thinking about you...

Reactions: 2 users
ffs, we get a wolf and everyone goes home to wait for night results? What is this, a @jdh71 game? C'mon people, where are the gifs? The mocking? The totally off-topic nonsense?
The only reason I'm up right now is because this baloney flippin' bladder can't make up its mind, and the dadgum prostate ain't helping!

Tonight is a night just like any other... except not entirely. Because no one has died.

th

It is now Day 11. 18 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @kaydubs
7. @Chillbo Baggins

Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @Escalla

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. swingnsave
13. orca2011 - Jhudora
-------------------------------------------------------

I didn't block anyone last night...so that is not responsible for the no kill.
I assume conversion.

Therefore

Lynch jojo

He seems a likely target usually.
Happy to change my vote if anything emerges later.

WZ, I wound up sending it to someone else and it appears to have gone through. hopefully she will confirm.