WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The wizard might know. Go, ask the wizard. Follow the yellow brick road before it becomes paved with your own corpses.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like it will all be painfully obvious at the end.

tumblr_l7zdc0Nvf01qzff5co1_500.gif

Final Lynch Tally

98cats 16 -
Escalla, jojo, BI, SOV, Ashgirl, wildzoo, tv, FS, lissa, mags, epivet, dyachei, gwen, kaydubs, MJ, Chillbo
Wildzoo 1 - 98cats
MJ 0
Mags 0
FS 0

Waffles: 3
Votes: 17/19

Last edited:
Official Lynch Tally

Mad Jack 1
- dyachei
98cats 12 - Escalla, jojo, BI, SOV, Ashgirl, wildzoo, tv, FS, lissa, kaydubs, MJ, Chillbo
MJ 0
Mags 0
FS 0

Waffles: 3
Deadline: ~45 minutes (might close in a little bit if nothing else is happening...)
Votes: 13/19
i waffled...

I'm curious if this treasure map is different than the other map pieces.....

Or this is a warning about the map that was found. I'll have to reread some of WTF's previous posts on the subject.

This is why going to Apollo's oracles was a waste of time. You can never understand what they are trying to warn you of until it is too late, or it is pointless to know.

Thanks for nothing WTF.

At least the virgins high on underground gas would be entertaining.

I wish I could have seen Delphi back in the day...

Reactions: 1 user
I'm curious if this treasure map is different than the other map pieces.....

Or this is a warning about the map that was found. I'll have to reread some of WTF's previous posts on the subject.
that isn't new information though, it's already been admitted that the map has been completed and led to the ray...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just went through most of the thread.... These are my very strong feelings... Please let's discuss and keep in mind.

1) I think SOV looked the most suspicious. :laugh: no kidding. Just shows how clueless I am. I give a pass on anyone who voted for me, you were totally justified.
2) Swings, FS, and Epivet look to be the most village like to me for many reasons.... They are my most trusted for now.
3) WTF said something very early that seems to say one wolf is un-seer-able. That makes sense to me, given what is going on. We have to assume that someone who sounds like a villager but acts like a wolf is suspicious.
4) Gwen ...i am confused about. Investigated early, but if she was an unseer-able wolf, could have been the reason TV was killed. That would be awfully bad luck. The only thing in her favor is in the Nohika vote, it was like 4-4, and she voted Nohika. That would be pretty gutsy of her. Mags also suspicious of. She didn't vote for allie either.
5) LIS is another I am having some doubts about. Very high profile talking about "attacks" but they were blocks, and that is a smart wolf tactic. He also didnt vote for Allie, and swapped off Nohika at one point, to come back later. Still waffling this game isn't exactly damning. He has also been vouching for many people, which is tough to figure.
6) WZ: is one of the people who only bandwagoned onto nohika after it was clear. Earlier WZ was one of the ones to start voting away from nohika when it was close. That is very wolflike.
7) Jojo and Escalla are probably ok. Their voting record is sketch but mostly waffling a lot like me. I kind of think they are ok.

I'll put my vote in next post... I just want to get out what I found. I am most confident in Items #1-#3. I will not vote to lynch those 3...

Just to clarify SOV's inaccuracy, I have not VOUCHED for anyone at all.

Today is a very lackluster day. After no deaths last night, the neopets start batting around ideas. Eventually someone says something suspicious and makes it easy. The neopets quickly agree, then mob up on 98cats. They grab her, rip her wings off, and light her on fire for good measure.

th

You have lynched 98cats, The darkest faerie, who could magically scry information about neopets.

It is now Night 11. Deadline is a little bit later at 1:00pm GMT/8am EST. Get your actions in asap!

This just again highlights that just cause someone tells you something, hell, even if someone PROVES something, they can be full of shyte. Especially roles that could be both wolf and villager, like seering, especially when two other seers were already found, AND a seer going 0-10 on finding wolves, you gotta raise some flags.

Jayna did say that it didn't prove affiliation, but that fell by the wayside when she died...which is probably exactly why she died....

Please don't lynch Lissa. I have a pretty good reason to think she's a villager.

Lissa is very unlikely to be an original wolf. Not impossible, but... should be low on the list.

Dyachei is not a villager and I would strongly suggest NOT lynching her.

ANYBODY who knows my play history should understand the significance of me saying that.

Just to clarify SOV's inaccuracy, I have not VOUCHED for anyone at all.

Yeah. whatever. Go and split hairs over what vouching means....

Btw - in addition to trying to knife (yes, knife) TV last night, somebody tried to attack me with a "nasty" drink.

Anyone want to own up to that? Presumably TV's attack was the wolves. Not sure about my drink.

Btw - in addition to trying to knife (yes, knife) TV last night, somebody tried to attack me with a "nasty" drink.

Anyone want to own up to that? Presumably TV's attack was the wolves. Not sure about my drink.
I was given a nasty drink earlier in the game. Not sure if it's been mentioned since then.

Yeah. whatever. Go and split hairs over what vouching means....

You know better. I have a LONG history of being VERY specific with the use of "vouch" and you know it.

I don't really care if you want to be sloppy with your own use of it, but if you're going to put words in my mouth I'm going to correct you.

Either you're being sloppy or you're intentionally misleading people.

Tumbleweed things. Maybe it turns everybody pink!

What, does a Chinese girl have disadvantages online as well as in the real world?

If I gatecrashed, sorry...

didn't know this was online party with invites (HINT HINT Gwenevre)

(`_`#)

I'm a gamer type.

The kind that somehow gets an unbelievably high scrore

not to brag...

Just kidding (maybe). Welcome to SDN. This might be the wrong thread to talk about minorities or nyan cat however.

Have you found the search function in the upper right hand corner? Perhaps you can find a miscellaneous thread to post in.