WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
man, I feel old since me, LIS, and SOV have the same logic on this one :(

Some day we all need to be wolves at the same time. And we somehow need to put together one wolf brag with all three of us in it.

Pretty sure that would just put an end to video wolf brags. I mean, where else could it go from there?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree with this....

and tbh a NPC is just that a NPC... so if the definition was changed for this game I will be beyond annoyed... it is not chaos and should not play as chaos that is not how it works....
But do we even know that WTF is a NPC? I asked the question earlier on the thread and it was ignored.

Methinks Cyndia has studied at the SOV school of modding.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh really SOV?
Fine. Ruin my theory with facts. Not like you haven't been doing that with those damn statistics already.

FWIW, the only post from WTF so far is a smiley face (sad).
She may have a posting restriction. Or just busy today. Or just enjoying laughing at us.

Reactions: 1 user
Fine. Ruin my theory with facts. Not like you haven't been doing that with those damn statistics already.

FWIW, the only post from WTF so far is a smiley face (sad).
She may have a posting restriction. Or just busy today. Or just enjoying laughing at us.

Or she is busy and that is why she is a NPC.... which is why people usually are NPCs.... they don't vote and don't have to participate much.....

Reactions: 1 users
In a typical game, a NPC does not play for either side, they do not win at the end with villagers or wolves - they are just that a non-player character. As such they cannot be lynched and they cannot die. They are not playing to full capacity which is why I am not fully sure why veteran players are lynching an NPC. It is a wasted vote unless Cyndia has no idea what an NPC is. They have a roll in the game - which varies game to game but usually does not benefit one side more than another, it is balanced out. It is a way to allow some mechanisms to occur in a game without assigning them to playing rolls and also allow someone to play who cannot play at full capacity.
NPC = no playing character.

They typically aren't listed on the roster, and typically can't be lynched or voted for or killed off by the wolves... they are a bit of a nebulous zone between chaos, moderator, and lurker...
Thanks for explaining.
I wish Cyndia would tell us if wtf is really a NPC and can't be lynched. Because if wtf benefits wolves and villagers equally, then it would be better to lynch her than to lynch a villager, right? (Maybe? All I know about NPCs is what you just told me, so I'm not sure if they really hurt the villagers much.)

Or she is busy and that is why she is a NPC.... which is why people usually are NPCs.... they don't vote and don't have to participate much.....
yeah, I honestly thought you were all going to ignore my vote like my mayoral vote.... And, i was preoccupied from coming back...

Thanks for explaining.
I wish Cyndia would tell us if wtf is really a NPC and can't be lynched. Because if wtf benefits wolves and villagers equally, then it would be better to lynch her than to lynch a villager, right? (Maybe? All I know about NPCs is what you just told me, so I'm not sure if they really hurt the villagers much.)
as long as Cyndia counts the votes for her, I think its legit to be able to vote for her... i wasn't sure cyndia was going to count it

Members don't see this ad :)
You will never defeat me. I'm already dead. They say to never look a gift horse in the mouth. But this is a horse of a different color. All of you living in your perfect world.....I know what the world really is. A world of cruelty. I world where in the night, they will take from you everything that you have and everything that you are. Taking your life is just the beginning. A life is a poor excuse to be alive. A life needs purpose. It is only then the purpose is gone that the life itself will choose to leave.

I want a calendar with sexy nekked ladies holding kittens.

Reactions: 2 users
You will never defeat me. I'm already dead. They say to never look a gift horse in the mouth. But this is a horse of a different color. All of you living in your perfect world.....I know what the world really is. A world of cruelty. I world where in the night, they will take from you everything that you have and everything that you are. Taking your life is just the beginning. A life is a poor excuse to be alive. A life needs purpose. It is only then the purpose is gone that the life itself will choose to leave.

But that sounds so pessimistic!

But that sounds so pessimistic!

2uzp8x21.gif

Reactions: 3 users
You see the world in black and white in this land. But there is neither when I am. No black, no white, nothing in between.

Your petty arguements with your wolves are so distant in my ears. I hear everything. There is so much you cannot see.

You see the world in black and white in this land. But there is neither when I am. No black, no white, nothing in between.

Your petty arguements with your wolves are so distant in my ears. I hear everything. There is so much you cannot see.
sounds like someone enjoys their NPC role...

Reactions: 2 users
Okay! Time to go back and catch up. It's hard only having the mobile app. I miss real internet. :(

[/QUOTE]

Can we not post pics that are going to haunt my nightmares? That'd be great. Because now all I can think about is true detective :eek::eek::eek:

Edit: I took out the picture cuz it was freakin me out and I forgot about the no edits rule. Sorry

I bet this old hide of mine that WTF is the human that's playing Neopets.
Yep, that's what I was thinking. Or if there's some story in the neopets game that involves a deity character or something? I know very little about neopets, so I don't know if there's more to it than people making virtual pets.

Yep, that's what I was thinking. Or if there's some story in the neopets game that involves a deity character or something? I know very little about neopets, so I don't know if there's more to it than people making virtual pets.

I think I'm just going to put WTF on Ignore for the rest of the game.

It is another busy and eventful night. Playful snowfights ensue, neomail goes everywhere, a lucky neopet gets a gift, laughter is heard, a pyromaniac appears to be on the loose, and spells are sent flying around willy nilly.

....But other than that, nothing exciting happens. No one has died.

939.gif

It is now Day 3. Lynch away! Deadline is at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @tuckervet
3. @Gwenevre
4. @magbags

Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @kaydubs
3. @dyachei
4. @LetItSnow
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Lissarae06

Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
4. @JaynaAli

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @Mad Jack
2. @WildZoo
3. @VetAshley2117
4. @Ashgirl
5. @SummerTheLynx

Faerie Land
1. @touchpause13
2. @orca2011
3. @allieh8607
4. @Chillbo Baggins
5. @StartingoverVet

Meridell
1. @Escalla
2. @WillowLeaf
3. @nohika
4. @swingnsave
5. @MDreamaker

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio
2. UFprevet12
-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I would hope it is too early for a conversion, so maybe protection or a block was in place here....

will wait to lynch vote in case there is info

3 pieces of information...
1) my ability did not work on wtf....so I guess we should ignore her.
2) I received a rainbow pizza. Not sure what it does but I will try eating it.
3) I received a strange message about money trees, tyrannical omelets and snorkels. I don't think it applies to.me but who knows.

Yep, I'm also hoping it was a block or protection. I wonder who was blocked?

So i figured I should just tell Ya'll this now. I was blocked last night. I also got a couple weird messages, something about money trees and another about my lynch vote.

So I'll say this since I'm going to be busy all afternoon because I have a final at 1 and then have to immediately study for a final tomorrow.

I was attacked last night and luckily had the ability to protect myself which I decided to take advantage of since someone stuffed me in a bottle the first night.

Since Touchpause just said she was blocked last night, I'm going with lynch TP . Not sure if she's a wolf but it makes the most sense to me for now.

I received a message about the Money Tree, too. But nothing came of it. I guess the Money Tree gets around.

Orca, you're lynching the only person that couldn't have been your attacker? If the no kill was due to protection then it doesn't matter that she was blocked.

Reactions: 5 users
So I'll say this since I'm going to be busy all afternoon because I have a final at 1 and then have to immediately study for a final tomorrow.

I was attacked last night and luckily had the ability to protect myself which I decided to take advantage of since someone stuffed me in a bottle the first night.

Since Touchpause just said she was blocked last night, I'm going with lynch TP . Not sure if she's a wolf but it makes the most sense to me for now.

Check ur PMs.

If I was a wolf I wouldn't be upfront about being blocked, I was have gambled to see if no one mentioned it.

If you want a villager win, you don't want to lynch me.