WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
***lynch Gwen*** up for waffle

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally

Mdream 1
- swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 4 - LIS, willow, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 4 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo
epivet 0

Votes: 23/27
Deadline: ~8 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty last minute waffles: 5

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's my weirdly explained logic that's making lissa suspicious - I clearly said that I have no strong reason to vote the way I did, but that the wolves killing our affiliation seer so soon made me suspicious that it was a role reveal gone wrong. The chances of the wolves randomly seering TV aren't much higher than the chances of TV's group member being an unseerable wolf (again, assuming there is one this game since I have no reason to believe there's not).

I'm the Space Faerie if that helps.

Official Lynch Tally

Mdream 1
- swings
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 4 - LIS, willow, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
TP 4 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo
epivet 0

Votes: 23/27
Deadline: ~8 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty last minute waffles: 5
I voted for Willow, not TP.

Ehhhhh......lynch wildzoo I'm not really feeling the Willow lynch and don't want to make a tie. So whatever.

Final Lynch Tally

Mdream 1
- swings
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 3 - LIS, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 2 - jayna, 98cats
Mags 1 - dyachei
TP 5 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo, willow
epivet 0

Votes: 24/27
Tasty last minute waffles: 6
Missing voters:
FS, bluesails, orca

A tie... I like those, but you guys might not. ;)

Last edited:
If it's my weirdly explained logic that's making lissa suspicious - I clearly said that I have no strong reason to vote the way I did, but that the wolves killing our affiliation seer so soon made me suspicious that it was a role reveal gone wrong. The chances of the wolves randomly seering TV aren't much higher than the chances of TV's group member being an unseerable wolf (again, assuming there is one this game since I have no reason to believe there's not).

I'm the Space Faerie if that helps.
You're also assuming there's a wolf seer. That's a lot of assumptions, which I find odd.

Now where's my walker? Or maybe Escalla can help me stay upright! She's so nice.

Reactions: 1 user
@WillowLeaf @touchpause13

in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.

boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer
:p

I have a useful role that can harm the wolves. I'm the assassin with a limited number of kills. I learned from last game to not use that power too quickly - I'll use it if it will help the wolves but won't use it randomly.

willow role revealed to me. She seems to have a VERY useful role, but I can't prove it. And at this moment neither can she.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're also assuming there's a wolf seer. That's a lot of assumptions, which I find odd.

Now where's my walker? Or maybe Escalla can help me stay upright! She's so nice.
Same thing - in every game I've played or read, there have been multiple seers, one wolf and one villager. Even if no wolf seer this game, then the chances of them randomly killing our seer is pretty small.

I hope this doesn't bite me in the behind. And hopefully willow could prove herself (which could be confirmed I think). But If she doesn't she's lying. For now ***lynch TP***

going around the profanity filter is not allowed in general fora
Shoot I'm sorry. Hopefully jojo understands what I'm trying to tell him......

Ah oops. Sorry. I'm jogging while trying to keep up with last minute stuff

How do I keep looking like a wolf when I'm a villager lately?!:smack:

Ahhh what the hell....I thought there was still an hour and planned my lunch accordingly.

Didn't want to lynch willow and it looks like I'm too late. :mad:

Ahhh what the hell....I thought there was still an hour and planned my lunch accordingly.

Didn't want to lynch willow and it looks like I'm too late. :mad:
miss big bad wolf, you eat players over night, not during the day, so your lunch has nothing to do with it ;)

Me in a couple minutes:
faerie 2.jpeg

Thanks a lot.

After finding one of the kind faeries buried alive, neopets all around neopia are enraged and crying for justice. "It has to be one of us!" proclaims one neopet, and immediately accusations start flying wildly. "I bet it was someone in tuckervets group!" cried out one neopet. Another neopet stands up bravely and claims "tuckervet cleared me and then confided in me". Suspicious, everyone gangs up on her, and just as it seems the mob is going to kill her, the tide suddenly turns. "Willowleaf is really setting off alarm bells!" says one neopet, "no, no, I think TP is the culprit!". As time ticks down to dinner, the neopets finally give up, "lets just kill them both!" exclaims ModGod Cyndia. Because oh yeah, that's right, she's the bloodthirsty mod that always does that. Told you that you guys wouldn't like ties. :hungover:

84.gif

The neopets quickly respond to the modgods, and grab both TP and WillowLeaf. First to die is Touchpause13, Kauvara, who could scry for a neopets species. Looks like her spells won't help her now! She get's dragged to her neohome and is drowned within her very own cauldron.

faerie-2-jpeg.181445

Second to die is WillowLeaf, Space Faerie, the heroine of so many neopian stories, and potential destroyer of evil. She is put into a megacannon and launched off into space, where she promptly suffocates to death.

It is now Night 4. Deadline is again 10:30am EST or whenever night results are in. Might be a busy morning for me, so I'd appreciate it if you guys get them in asap so I can close really early :)

Ya'll are stupid af. Good luck with both seers gone

Aw, you used the picture I made.:smuggrin:

A space faerie that can't survive in space? That's pretty sad.

A general note:

If you're a seer and don't have someone to stick up for you when you're accumulating votes (in case you didn't seer someone in your group)....you should probably come out and say your role.

You know, so we don't lynch you.

*sigh*

Reactions: 1 users
Shoot. I was doing a workout so I didn't realize the deadline was so close. I told you all that TP role revealed to me yesterday and that I advised against lynching her.

Seriously? Brilliant move, everyone.

Kinda surprised nobody jumped on:

:p

I have a useful role that can harm the wolves. I'm the assassin with a limited number of kills. I learned from last game to not use that power too quickly - I'll use it if it will help the wolves but won't use it randomly.

Note the typo in the end: "I'll use it if it will help the wolves....."

Probably better you got lynched, WL, or the thread would have had to have a big argument about whether you just typo'd or made a mental slip. :)

@WillowLeaf @touchpause13

in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.

boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer

I will *totally* sell my vote for video boob evidence. Except of any of the males in the game. Sorry, Rojo.

I'm actually pretty ok with my Gwen vote. A couple of her later comments started setting off alarms. So I'm probably going to just vote to lynch her again tomorrow pending anything interesting overnight.

... and back to trying to flunk out of school. I'll maybe check in again later.

Just got off work and made my way through all the posts... We're losing helpful villagers left and right!

Seriously? Brilliant move, everyone.

Kinda surprised nobody jumped on:

Note the typo in the end: "I'll use it if it will help the wolves....."

Probably better you got lynched, WL, or the thread would have had to have a big argument about whether you just typo'd or made a mental slip. :)

I will *totally* sell my vote for video boob evidence. Except of any of the males in the game. Sorry, Rojo.

I'm actually pretty ok with my Gwen vote. A couple of her later comments started setting off alarms. So I'm probably going to just vote to lynch her again tomorrow pending anything interesting overnight.

... and back to trying to flunk out of school. I'll maybe check in again later.
wow, i did totally miss that slip by willow... not that it would have changed my vote, but maybe pointing it out would have swayed a vote or two :(

maybe i really was distracted by the fury comment