WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trilt

puppy snuggler extraordinaire
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ON EARTH....

Sleep did not come easily to Rick tonight. Thoughts ping-ponged back and forth in his head, and they were much more personal and unnerving than usual. Most evenings he had a couple (who was he kidding? a LOT) of drinks, laid back, and envisioned his plans and schemes for the next day before swiftly drifting to sleep. Most evenings. But tonight he found himself reminiscing instead, and that made him very uncomfortable.

Perhaps the invitation to attend Birdperson's wedding next week bothered him more than he was willing to admit, and through the blur of drunken thoughts, he worried. Birdperson had been with him through thick and thin as they plotted together against the Galactic Federation, and their friendship had stayed solid after they went into hiding. After spending the better part of his life on the run, Birdperson had always been frank with Rick about how worried he was that he would never settle down - this marriage seemed to have happened just in the nick of time. But Rick still worried. He had never managed to make marriage work, so why would it be any different for his friend? And what sort of high schooler marries a middle-aged bird person, anyway? He grumbled.

Sick of his own thoughts, he rolled off his military-style cot and dug roughly through the metal sidetable. It and a desk were the only other recognizable pieces of furniture in his sparsely decorated room; the walls were covered with faded pictures, and the corners otherwise piled high with pieces of mechanical and electrical equipment. He eventually found the loose, marigold-coloured pills in the cupboard, and he paused for only a second before tossing two of them into his mouth and biting down, grimacing at the intensely bitter powder inside.

Safety precautions be damned – the house was well barricaded even without his explicit control, and he needed the sleep. It took only a few more seconds before the world started swimming at the edges, and he turned contentedly to his bed. Finally, he had the chance for some blissful, dreamless sleep. The darkening at the sides of his vision began closing in, and the combination of drugs and alcohol meant that he barely realized what was happening when he tripped and fell headfirst against his heavy metal desk.

The world went abruptly black, and stayed that way for a very long time.

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

Rick woke up abruptly and stretched out on the bed, tossing his light blanket aside. His room was windowless by design, but he glanced down at the watch on his wrist and saw that it was already early afternoon. That was strange – he almost never wasted so much time sleeping. Morty and Summer were going to be back from school soon, and he had several experiments to tend to before they started requiring his attention. He swung his legs off the bed and found a convenient glass of water on the floor next to the bunk. Man, he must have been much more on top of things than he remembered last night.

He stepped into the kitchen and glanced out the window, noticing that it was an absolutely gorgeous day outside – almost unbelievable! There was something so nice about the sunshine and the beautiful weather. He glanced through the fridge, took a swig of milk straight from the carton, and began to make his way to his garage laboratory before stopping abruptly at the window again. Was that… a poptart driving by? In a toaster car?

He opened the garage door and stepped outside, looking up and down the street. Other people along the road had also come out of their homes and begun looking around, similarly confused. He looked closely at them, and suddenly felt sick. These weren’t his usual neighbors – they were all characters that he had met during his intergalactic travels - friends, foes, and everything in between. The homes they walked out of were different, too, seemingly designed for the inhabitants’ comfort and in the style of their home planets.

Rick still felt a little nauseous, but it was beginning to feel a bit more like anger. Something - someone? - had brought them all here for a reason, and he had a feeling it wasn’t going to be a reason that he liked. The nearest neighbor, a delightfully friendly looking yellow character in a tophat, caught sight of him and began walking his way with an inquisitive look. Before Rick was peppered with stupid questions, he retreated into his garage and raised the house's blast shields.

He needed a little bit of time to think.

(and drink).

Rick had been "thinking" for only a few minutes when one of the many computer screens in his lab suddenly flickered on. It cast a steady dark glow through the dimly lit garage, and within seconds simple green text appeared:

Good evening, Rick.

I hope you had a good night’s rest, and that you are enjoying the lovely company I have gathered for you.

As you may have guessed, there are enemies in your midst, and they are watching your every move.

Can you find them?

...kill them?
...if you can’t, they’ll kill you.

Good luck.

The screen abruptly turned off and Rick sat once more in his dark laboratory. With a sigh and a swig from his flask, he opened the garage blast doors and stepped, blinking, into the bright afternoon sun.

This was going to be a very long week.

It is now DAY 0. The lynch deadline is at 9PM EST, or if a very significant majority is accumulated.

kBDIoGC.gif

RULES
1. You may only PM through role and item-established means, NOT within groups.
2. Editing within a few minutes for grammar/clarity is OK, but please don't change major statements.
3. No screenshots, copy & pasting is OK.
4. If you really love me, you will keep an unofficial lynch tally going.
5. If there is an overwhelming majority and a mod is available the lynch may close early, but generally the lynch deadlines will be 9AM/9PM EST.
6. Please don't make strategic posts after lynches are completed, but before the write-up is done.
7. Feel free to ask the mods questions. The worst we can do is not answer. ;)

ROSTER
Harry Herpson High School

1. @StartingoverVet
2. @Lupin21
3. @WildZoo
4. @Flim Flam Man
5. @katashark

St. Equis Hospital
6. @hazelmoo
7. @finnickthedog
8. @Stb1473
9. @Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
10. @Mad Jack
11. @LadyOtheFarm
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @touchpause13

Citadel of Ricks
14. @Teepster87
15. @Devastating
16. @Jilary
17. @SFsteph

Pluto
18. @hedgiehog
19. @LetItSnow
20. @dyachei
21. @DVMDream

Anatomy Park
22. @kcoughli
23. @allieh8607
24. @rockatiel
25. @Rogert

Jerryboree!
26. @alohacat319
27. @Zensing
28. @PrincessButterCup
29. @Caia

PS: I promise no other write-up will be anywhere near this long, don't worry.
PPS: If you weren't told elsewise in your role, you're a villager.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also guys, I know a ton of you guys don't know the series. If you need a link to pertinent scenes/episodes with your character, please just respond to me via PM and I'll get them to you. This game will be improved by a very basic understanding of the series, so I'm happy to help. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch hedgehog because idk them

Also guys, I know a ton of you guys don't know the series. If you need a link to pertinent scenes/episodes with your character, please just respond to me via PM and I'll get them to you. This game will be improved by a very basic understanding of the series, so I'm happy to help. :)
or you should probably just watch it because it's awesome!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lynch Jilary for being first

Maybe someone that knows the show can help me out. WTF is a plumbus? I watched a youtube video on how it's made and looked it up on the wiki....it looks to be something random and doesn't do anything. Yes?

Maybe someone that knows the show can help me out. WTF is a plumbus? I watched a youtube video on how it's made and looked it up on the wiki....it looks to be something random and doesn't do anything. Yes?

There is never an actual use given. I take it to mean you might put your creative hat on and come up with a fun use...

It's definitely TP guys.

Also, the plumbus is a common household item with no explained function.

Unofficial Lynch tally

LIS 1
(SOV)
Zen 1 (Jillary)
Hedgie 1 (hmoo)
Jilary 1 (rogert)
Teepster87 1 (alohacat)
SOV 1 :mad: (LIS)

Deadline: 9pm
uncast votes: 22

Reactions: 1 users
**** Lynch TP****

Lynch zen

She's a wolf more often then Cyndia.
Pretty sure Lupin ends up a wolf about as much as me. We certainly end up on the same team often enough. Fun times ;)

lynch rockatiel since I don't know you.

Unofficial Lynch tally

LIS 1
(SOV)
Zen 1 (Jillary)
Hedgie 1 (hmoo)
Jilary 1 (rogert)
Teepster87 2 (alohacat, stb)
SOV 1 :mad: (LIS)
hmoo 1 (DVMD)
rockatiel 1 (Zen)
TP 1 (teep)
STB 1 (TP)
Finnick 1 (MJ)

uncast votes: 17

Official Baby-Mod Lynch Tally

LIS 1
(SOV)
Zen 1 (Jillary)
Hedgie 1 (hmoo)
Jilary 1 (rogert)
Teepster 2 (alohacat, stb)
SOV 1 (LIS)
hmoo 1 (DVMD)
rockatiel 1 (Zen)
TP 1 (teepster)
STB 1 (TP)
Finnick 1 (MJ)

uncast votes: 17

*Poof---no relation.*

Last edited:
Drat, ninja'd on my first lynch tally.

:mad:

Have watched through episode 3 (anatomy park). Have to say, e-coli being depicted in viral shapes really annoyed me.
Somebody on reddit complained about this, and a show writer actually responded: "God bless all of you for watching the show and caring this much" and then "Funny enough, I do remember doing the math for how big Ruben would have to be for Morty to be blown up to regular human size. I think we then calculated how big his cock would have to be to drag on the ground. Some things get attention and some things just ride, baby."

Reactions: 4 users
Just because I know some of these players get suspicious of silence... I'm popping in to say that I'm at a dog show and I will read what's been said and probably change my vote when I get home. Which will hopefully be soon bc I'm tired and my legs hurt. *sigh*

For now lynch hayley For being no. 11

Lynch Caia because I scrolled through fast on my phone and that is who it chose. I'm at work on lunch right now. Will likely go quiet for a bit and be back just before deadline. I will scramble and try to come up with a semi-justified lynch at that point.