WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch PBC

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh thank god. I was dreading staying alive much longer and having to cast some lynch vote in a game where I don't really understand the theme at all when the theme actually seems to matter.

Oh thank god. I was dreading staying alive much longer and having to cast some lynch vote in a game where I don't really understand the theme at all when the theme actually seems to matter.
As best I understand your character, you just conveyed his theme perfectly.

Reactions: 4 users
There is at least one wolf in anatomy park or pluto.
So either Caiter, Allie, Rocky, or PBC is a wolf.

It's. Not. Me.

I was seered as villager - and if zen was around to check again, that's what she'd see. Because I haven't been converted. I'm not some original wolf who seered village. I am a Morty less Rick who has no frickin role since the dumb wolves killed Deva.

We can't lynch a villager today. There are 12 players left, and 2 are neutral, so they don't count toward village numbers. 10 players. Minus SOV. 9. Minus what - one other wolf? Two? 8 or 7 villagers left. That's all we have. Don't waste today on me.

Edit: I typed lunch instead of lynch.

This post rubbed me the wrong way the other day:

What a great call from zen, because I honestly wasn't thinking about FFM being a wolf at the moment. I don't think we can thank her enough

And Rocky is in Anatomy Park - in all seriousness, I'm voting Lynch Rocky because I think it's likely they are a wolf who was trying too hard to stay cool when their wolf buddy was lynched.

You may not be trying to find a wolf today, but I am.

This post rubbed me the wrong way the other day:

And Rocky is in Anatomy Park - in all seriousness, I'm voting Lynch Rocky because I think it's likely they are a wolf who was trying too hard to stay cool when their wolf buddy was lynched.

You may not be trying to find a wolf today, but I am.

Stop trying to waste our time with a feeble attempt at diversion. Kcoughli outed me. I'm a giant telepathic spider and I'm a villager. Zen cleared me, and I seriously doubted her abilities until she caught FFM. im too new at this game to play that intelligently and any veteran knows that.

I know wolves don't tell the truth but I'm not the only one who's been outed by a wolf. They know most of our roles... Aloha outed WZ too.

Edited bc typo

Members don't see this ad :)
Stop trying to waste our time with a feeble attempt at diversion. Kcoughli outed me. I'm a giant telepathic spider and I'm a villager. Zen cleared me, and I seriously doubted her abilities until she caught FFM. im too new at this game to play that intelligently and any veteran knows that.
Oh please, because I honestly suspect you I'm feebly wasting village time? Even a noob can stumble around as a wolf. I'm very happy with my vote, thank you.

Zen cleared you, but she also cleared me - or had you forgotten?

Oh please, because I honestly suspect you I'm feebly wasting village time? Even a noob can stumble around as a wolf. I'm very happy with my vote, thank you.

Zen cleared you, but she also cleared me - or had you forgotten?

I did forget. But what other options do we have?

Allie-clearly photography raptor. Was able to PM with a villager.

Caiter/hedgie- would someone who has a wolf role switch players completely? Would someone just take over a wolf role? They've sure both been silent but this type of thing prob not happen with a wolf role.

We COULD look into cait more. But I'm not the wolf.

Giant Telepathic Spider - After Rick's space ship begrudgingly negotiated peace between spiders and humans, you vowed to stop using your telepathic abilities to lure people into webs. However, you can still compel a message into one humanoid's head every night. Must be twitter length or less (144 characters). Your abilities mean that you will be able to survive one attempt on your life.

Waiting on someone else to be transparent. Because you obviously can't play the game without being suspected every other day and having to role reveal eventually. Any anonymous tips may have come from me but not all of them.

Sorry for the info dump, but I have a pharmaco exam to study for, am not about to be bandwagoned and let us fall for more trickery by lynching a villager because of some wording in one post taken miles out of context.

Edit bad proofreader, full of typos

There is at least one more wolf beyond SOV since there were 2 attacks last night. With a Mr. Meseeks, I tried to get the wolf results last night.
The summary I got said one wolf broke through 2 defenses to get LIS, (I assume SOV), the other attack was unsuccessful.

Reactions: 1 user
Let's think about this. Every other death has resulted in only partially revealed character roles. WZ has been the only one who can figure out dead player's complete roles and abilities.

So why was Kcough's role revealed in the thread? It goes totally against the established game mechanics, so there must be a reason. And I don't think that reason is as cut-and-dry as to reveal her partner wolf and give us an easy lynch day.

Think about it. The main reason you are all voting for me does not make sense.

Let's think about this. Every other death has resulted in only partially revealed character roles. WZ has been the only one who can figure out dead player's complete roles and abilities.

So why was Kcough's role revealed in the thread? It goes totally against the established game mechanics, so there must be a reason. And I don't think that reason is as cut-and-dry as to reveal her partner wolf and give us an easy lynch day.

Think about it. The main reason you are all voting for me does not make sense.
Aloha's was also revealed. And FFM's.

Lynch PBC
Because i was going to anyway based on the morty-less Rick thing, plus she's all "we can't lynch a villager today!" like it's actually endgame. Too desperate.

This is the closest to endgame I've ever seen in ww. I want to stay alive and see this through - I don't want to be lynched because everyone mistakenly thinks I'm a wolf. I am desperate - I want to live! :p

Giant Telepathic Spider - After Rick's space ship begrudgingly negotiated peace between spiders and humans, you vowed to stop using your telepathic abilities to lure people into webs. However, you can still compel a message into one humanoid's head every night. Must be twitter length or less (144 characters). Your abilities mean that you will be able to survive one attempt on your life.

Waiting on someone else to be transparent. Because you obviously can't play the game without being suspected every other day and having to role reveal eventually. Any anonymous tips may have come from me but not all of them.

Sorry for the info dump, but I have a pharmaco exam to study for, am not about to be bandwagoned and let us fall for more trickery by lynching a villager because of some wording in one post taken miles out of context.

Edit bad proofreader, full of typos

Actually, speaking of desperation . . . I have the majority of votes right now, so I think it makes sense for me to be concerned.

Rocky had one vote. And went and did this because they were worried.

I mean . . . am I the only one seeing this?

So...where were you getting the info for your tips?

I am going to role reveal to help you all.
I am Michael Krombopulous. Assassin and lone wolf.

Does that help you?

And I can't believe you all forced me to role reveal. You are so mean.

Reactions: 6 users
Lynch PBC
Because i was going to anyway based on the morty-less Rick thing, plus she's all "we can't lynch a villager today!" like it's actually endgame. Too desperate.

I agree with this, but also find Rockys info dump with only one vote really weird. Even if they are leaving for a few hours, when the only person who has voted for them is the one the majority think is the wolf, I wouldn't be worried a bandwagon was going to form.

I don't know. I'm down with either at this point.

I agree with this, but also find Rockys info dump with only one vote really weird. Even if they are leaving for a few hours, when the only person who has voted for them is the one the majority think is the wolf, I wouldn't be worried a bandwagon was going to form.

That's why I left some questions for her.

I info dumped because

A) kcoughli outed me anyway. Several people have been outed already, what makes one more? SOV already knows who we are anyway.

B) if we have a 1 in 4 chance of a wolf and I'm being accused, we know how quickly bandwagons form, might as well narrow the choices.

C) as I said, I wasn't responsible for all tips.

So...where were you getting the info for your tips?

I didn't get any information. I guess that makes them not tips. But I could use it to see how people reacted. However, I will say I didn't use my ability must nights, because I didn't see much of it being useful to the villagers, since again, I had no outside information and would've had to make things up.

I didn't get any information. I guess that makes them not tips. But I could use it to see how people reacted. However, I will say I didn't use my ability must nights, because I didn't see much of it being useful to the villagers, since again, I had no outside information and would've had to make things up.
Who did you send dreams to, then?

I could see PBC faking that dream if the wolves knew rocky's role. She pushed so hard to get MJ lynched for it and then forgot about it when nobody took the bait - until of course it was convenient to bring it up again. It would be risky to fake something like that though.

And I also wonder why, if rocky didn't send that message, she wasn't more inclined to lynch PBC all along. You see someone claim they had a weird dream when that's your ability, you'd think you'd be inclined to question it more.
It's true. I protected myself last night. I was told an ugly black shape appeared but ran off when they saw my gun.
Hmmm

Caiter/hedgie- would someone who has a wolf role switch players completely? Would someone just take over a wolf role? They've sure both been silent but this type of thing prob not happen with a wolf role.
Yes, someone who was assigned a wolf role could end up having some sort of real life conflict that caused them to not be able to actively participate in the game and choose to be switched out if an alternate player was available. Being a wolf or a villager has no impact on the situation.

P.S. I was shot at last night, so yes their were two kill attempts. When I first read my pm I thought LIS may have been the one shooting at me since he had a gun, but obviously that was not the case. The only hint I was given was that I saw a dark figure down the road.

I could see PBC faking that dream if the wolves knew rocky's role. She pushed so hard to get MJ lynched for it and then forgot about it when nobody took the bait - until of course it was convenient to bring it up again. It would be risky to fake something like that though.

And I also wonder why, if rocky didn't send that message, she wasn't more inclined to lynch PBC all along. You see someone claim they had a weird dream when that's your ability, you'd think you'd be inclined to question it more.

Hmmm

I agree with it being weird rocky didn't question it more.. So I'm going to ****lynch rocky******

For anyone who hasn't noticed, SOV wants me dead. I know the wolves already noticed this, which is why they tried to kill me last night. I have no investigatory ability, so I'm not sure why he wants my head so badly. I haven't even been super helpful this game because I don't fully understand the theme.

I do think the PBC= lone Rick thing is a bit sketchy, because the counsel of Ricks was always giving out new Mortys, but I also really don't like how quiet the Hedgie/Caiter duo has been. It makes me very nervous. I think I'd prefer to vote the second way, but this second, that seems like a worthless vote.

latest

040912-Disney-Princess-Wars-New-Mommy-Wars.jpg

cbutter.jpg

I do think the PBC= lone Rick thing is a bit sketchy, because the counsel of Ricks was always giving out new Mortys, but I also really don't like how quiet the Hedgie/Caiter duo has been. It makes me very nervous. I think I'd prefer to vote the second way, but this second, that seems like a worthless vote.

I've only been playing for two days? And Tuesday I had my interview and then a 6 hour drive home... So basically only one day (which I kind of forgot about yesterday...)

I don't know, I feel like there hasn't really been time to call me a quiet player?

Anyway:

****lynch PBC****

Because she and rocky are my two that I find sketchy, and it doesn't look like enough people are going to vote for rocky to have it be a successful lynch.

I'm down for last minute waffling though