WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just want to say that the day Kcough and I realized we were on the same side was one of the most fun days I have had in WW. It was such a relief to be make peace with your enemy.

And her dying the next day was a bit depressing I have to say.

It really did feel like I found a long lost friend. Being a lone wolf is, well, lonely. Really wish Lupin could have worked with me!
It was super fun not having to block you and trying to come up with a way to work together. My biggest fear was that I'd die and then you'd take out MJ first and PBC next since you kept talking about going after the Ricks. I was trying to give you alternative targets but then of course the **** hit the fan. It sucked being dead though.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the game! There were a whole lot of great ideas in the game!

I loved that you drew images for the raptor! I didn't realize that other people didn't get they were images from you until the end. From your video I will say I wasn't always clear on the meaning of them, but I totally appreciated the creativity.

Sorry I was distracted for a bunch of this game. I felt bad especially when I knew things but didn't have the brain power to remember where I had seen all the clues. Most I didn't post, especially after the MJ thing. I had more, but was called about surgery the same day so my brain just gave up to the worry. I knew he was a wolf, but couldn't remember all the little reasons, just the big one (which was a mistake), so I gave up. Should have looked back, but it's been nearly 2 months with next to no sleep and I've just started getting sleep the last 3 nights... anyway, he had me nervous that I had screwed up the game until I remembered... game. He's a wolf who loves to screw with people's heads. Can't feel too bad about screwing with him;)

Anyway, y'all were great! This was a good game. Thanks guys!
I think those pics were amazing. I really didn't even understand allie's role even though I got info on her. I just thought it was a meaningless role. Silly me. I am also horrible at reading pictures so I may have ignored them completely.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't even with this.... you guys mostly were a noob wolf pack... it didn't help you.

Absolutely zero strategy behind wolf kills and it was painfully obvious.
Almost all of our strategic kills got blocked. We had like, six kills that were blocked this game, it was totally Rickdiculous. As to the noob wolf pack strategy, you were picked because you were the worst possible choice to kill, objectively. FFM and myself were two of the wolves at that point, so I figured it'd throw the village off (I was also almost certain kcough was going to for the next day as well).

It was super fun not having to block you and trying to come up with a way to work together. My biggest fear was that I'd die and then you'd take out MJ first and PBC next since you kept talking about going after the Ricks. I was trying to give you alternative targets but then of course the **** hit the fan. It sucked being dead though.
I was going for Jilary. She kept on being around on my kills but unable to block me so I knew she was a villager (Zen was easy). But since you gave me LIS... I took him out.

I was really worried about killing wolves at that point. No way I was going for a Rick. I even considered killing myself if I had to but was afraid about that can't be blocked easily vs can't be killed easily conundrum .

@Cyndia can send anon PM,, I cannot. I don't know whhat else to say to you guys to make you believe me other than just providing a whole bunch of information on a whole bunch of people.

Double commas and double hh. None of the people that were supposed to notice actually did though

Reactions: 1 users
Almost all of our strategic kills got blocked. We had like, six kills that were blocked this game, it was totally Rickdiculous. As to the noob wolf pack strategy, you were picked because you were the worst possible choice to kill, objectively. FFM and myself were two of the wolves at that point, so I figured it'd throw the village off (I was also almost certain kcough was going to for the next day as well).
I could have helped with that. :(

Did you? I searched for "hh" but didn't see that one. I should have checked again.
And yeah, I got a "you are a wolf" message, but I thought it was a trap and kept my distance. I thought it was just sent to me as a method to try to get me to admit I was a wolf. I am a paranoid one (especially since I have done exactly that).

It wasn't until after I died and Trilt mentioned I missed it that I realized aloha used a double comma! Kicking myself now. Promise I was looking for them! then after aloha outed Cyndia I decided to help the villagers. That was my bad wolfies... Did anyone else use any signals?

Relevant quote below, it really was very subtle and your brain kind of glosses over it. But we figured that was intentional subtlety and since she was tagged right in the post we figured she couldn't miss it.
@Cyndia can send anon PM,, I cannot. I don't know whhat else to say to you guys to make you believe me other than just providing a whole bunch of information on a whole bunch of people.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ooh yeah I missed that double comma as well! Probably shouldn't have made the things so specific lol, I literally couldn't think of anything at the moment. Anyways, once Aloha posted that about me, stb and I were both kind of like screw the wolves. It was lucky she picked the wrong person as my pm partner so it was easy to totally discredit.

Still not sure how I missed it, so sorry aloha! I was ctrl+f-ing every page for hh and ,, and somehow missed the only page with it!
I almost resorted to dropping flabbergasted but thought that was too extreme.

Reactions: 1 user
I think those pics were amazing. I really didn't even understand allie's role even though I got info on her. I just thought it was a meaningless role. Silly me. I am also horrible at reading pictures so I may have ignored them completely.

Allie has the patience of a saint and probably saved herself by being so quiet. If I were a crazy seer/tracker and people were ignoring me, there would have been a picture-based temper tantrum or two. or three, once there was something super sketchy in the picture (kcoughli).

Ooh yeah I missed that double comma as well! Probably shouldn't have made the things so specific lol, I literally couldn't think of anything at the moment. Anyways, once Aloha posted that about me, stb and I were both kind of like screw the wolves. It was lucky she picked the wrong person as my pm partner so it was easy to totally discredit.
We thought the "I'm sick" then kata saying "I'm sick too" and then you both lynching within like two minutes of me dropping code was you guys purposely screwing us over together.

We figured you had betrayed us when you hopped on lynching Aloha after she posted your code twice. We thought you were trying to out wolves with a code and went after you for some vengeance.

I figured someone would figure out I was neutral after my mistake with FFM early on. I had to guess each night who my neutral partner was and I had JUST guessed FFM (since he posted Cyndia's message) so it wasn't making sense. Hadn't occurred to me that there were more neutrals than me and my partner. I think SOV picked up on it.

Oh, and we outed your role because of the whole "you betrayed us, so screw you" thing. Our bad. We tried to be really explicit with the message twice lol.

Allie has the patience of a saint and probably saved herself by being so quiet. If I were a crazy seer/tracker and people were ignoring me, there would have been a picture-based temper tantrum or two. or three, once there was something super sketchy in the picture (kcoughli).
I did wonder if she didn't realize the eyepatch was what made it sketchy, since everyone was saying being a cronenberg didn't make you a bad person.

We figured you had betrayed us when you hopped on lynching Aloha after she posted your code twice. We thought you were trying to out wolves with a code and went after you for some vengeance.

Makes sense. I'll be honest, I was suuuper sick that day and barely skimmed the thread which is probably why I missed it even after being tagged lol. My bad.

It was so much fun watching everything unfold from behind the scenes, it's a real pleasure being omniscient! Thanks to everyone for getting so into your roles and being so goddamn amusing, and thanks x1000 to @Trilt for letting me help with such a fantastically fun game.

Oh, and the song thing-- that was hilarious. Great job on that mods.

Reactions: 7 users
It was so much fun watching everything unfold from behind the scenes, it's a real pleasure being omniscient! Thanks to everyone for getting so into your roles and being so goddamn amusing, and thanks x1000 to @Trilt for letting me help with such a fantastically fun game.
That's how I felt being a wolf for the first time this game! It was like, there was soooo much more to the game with all of that extra info!

That's how I felt being a wolf for the first time this game! It was like, there was soooo much more to the game with all of that extra info!

And then modding is like being a wolf on crack, haha. There were so many times I looked at my spreadsheet and was just like "wtf have I done to myself."

Reactions: 5 users
Overall, super fun game @Trilt and @Kam325 :)

Also mad props to my noob wolf partner @alohacat319 , I knew we couldn't be the only starting wolves in the game! I'm proud of how well we did.

Thanks for joining us @Mad Jack , @Flim Flam Man , and @PrincessButterCup (though you didn't really have a say in the matter)

And finally, to the best frenemy in all the universes, @StartingoverVet , even if you were too lazy to figure out the slightly modified morse code that MJ made just for you and the "pilot slang" that PBC thought you'd figure out.

Reactions: 5 users
I did wonder if she didn't realize the eyepatch was what made it sketchy, since everyone was saying being a cronenberg didn't make you a bad person.

And by everyone you mean all the wolves. :p But I agree, I think being Cronenberg'd actually saved your butt in that regard. The Cronenberging actually did a couple significant things in this game - I doubt LIS would have outed that he got a new ability if he hadn't been berg'd a couple days earlier and thought they were associated, and that was what made both you and SOV go after him at that point. I'm still annoyed that the virus pretty much got quarantined in the wolves, though.

Only one character had shown her butter bot any love (@Devastating!)
:D hell yeah butter bots!!

I LOVED my role in this game...actually you know what, this is the very first time I wasn't a tracker. I've been a tracker in literally every game I've played in up til now (well, not entirely sure if Asylum druggie was meant to be more of a track or seering type role, but same nonetheless). I was so sad when I died (and when I died again) but it was great playing in between. The mechanics were awesome! :borg:

I LOVED my role in this game...actually you know what, this is the very first time I wasn't a tracker. I've been a tracker in literally every game I've played in up til now (well, not entirely sure if Asylum druggie was meant to be more of a track or seering type role, but same nonetheless). I was so sad when I died (and when I died again) but it was great playing in between. The mechanics were awesome! :borg:

I was so sad when you left me :'(

I think it's only appropros to thank my (least) favorite wolf @kcoughli for creating the FUNNIEST song out of picture. It was good to have someone who knew a lot about the show lol.

and the "pilot slang" that PBC thought you'd figure out.

My very favorite part of this was, after all the "Could LIS be a pilot too?"...."Not EVERY old man has to be a pilot, MJ!" back and forth, I'm pretty sure LIS is a pilot too! :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users

I left you alive to both buy cred (what wolf would leave deva alive?! well, the one that knows how her powers work...) and because I figured you'd eventually stop by my planet. Freakin' never happened though, so I had to bury you :p

And finally, to the best frenemy in all the universes, @StartingoverVet , even if you were too lazy to figure out the slightly modified morse code that MJ made just for you and the "pilot slang" that PBC thought you'd figure out.
I thought it was morse code-ish, but I am horrible at codes (and I don't really know morse code, just have to listen to it occasionally. )

I very nearly swapped her role when I saw that. I was like, are you effing serious, AGAIN?! But felt that messing with them was a little bit like going to the dark side, so I just gave it to her...
Was thrilled with my role, for obvious reasons ;)

I thought it was morse code-ish, but I am horrible at codes (and I don't really know morse code, just have to listen to it occasionally. )
I figured if you were able to read it, then I'd make some audio morse code files to upload into the thread, because anyone can figure out how to read written morse code, but learning to hear it takes a good amount of time to train your ear for.