Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They need to change that...btw I think I'm taking a wrong class for health ethics... Course ID is HSC2400 and it's basic emergency care ... And it's already too late to drop it... Do you think Xavier would accept it? ... I have an interview this Friday and if I get accepted I m going there instead ... It's way cheaper... I like Xavier because Louisiana is not cold as Wyoming state or Indiana so I'm going to start calling them by next Monday ... Xavier anxiety would kill some applicants that have heart failure... Too much stress

The Health Ethics class you need for Xavier is sort of a psychology based course. I would call and ask them. Good luck on your interview! If you do decided to go elsewhere I would tell Xavier exactly why. Let them know they need to change things.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Jess , I called them today and asked her when fall interview applicants will hear back from you guys and she said that she does not know that's why we told them during spring semester.... Spring interview next month and they still does not have a set date.... They are super lazy ....

I just had my interview at UW and the school are very nice but I DNT feel the same son section with Xavier and the city... So Xavier is my #1 school...if I DNT get accepted to Xavier and got in to Wyoming I would prefer wait for another year then be miserable for 4 years.... So Xavier hurry up and give me my admission

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had my interview at UW and the school are very nice but I DNT feel the same son section with Xavier and the city... So Xavier is my #1 school...if I DNT get accepted to Xavier and got in to Wyoming I would prefer wait for another year then be miserable for 4 years.... So Xavier hurry up and give me my admission
what didn't u like about the UW? This wait is overwhelming :-(

The school itself it's great .. Like the faculty member .. I'm just not a small town person... And u heard some student that came from a big city couldn't handle it and move away.... I think I will stick to Xavier or my hometown school... And one thing I do not like about the school the students wear normal class like everybody else which I do not like.. I want to feel like I'm in a professional program

Anybody about the spring interview yet? I want to know because last year the applicants found out about their acceptance when the spring interview ended!

I pray we hear something now and fast. I have a few classes Im taking this semester that I don't want to continue with them, if accepted to Xavier

Reactions: 1 user
I dream about Xavier everyday... Call them every week from my work's phone .. Today when I called them and the answering machine says the number has changed or schedule..... Do you know when is the spring interview? Applicants found out one week after the spring semester was over..... I want to know fast that I can plan to move to New Orleans just to take the Theology and one more class for summer A

Last edited:
Hope everybody that interviewed got accepted .....Good luck and as soon as you hear something please let us know.... I'm in Florida I will get it later on

Last edited:
I pray we hear something now and fast. I have a few classes Im taking this semester that I don't want to continue with them, if accepted to Xavier

Hope everybody that interviewed got accepted .....Good luck and as soon as you hear something please let us know.... I'm in Florida I will get it later on
I will definitely let everyone know!! I was wondering if.they would post spring interview dates online

Probably not... They should start calling applicants now the lady told me that spring interview is in February

Hey guys! Xavier was closed and is closed again tomorrow so they most likely won't answer any calls until Thursday. If you want to call them again I would try Thursday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I'm new to this thread and I too am applying to Xavier's pharmacy school. I interviewed in Dec and have yet to hear anything from them. I see that some of you are wondering when the spring interviews are, and I am here to tell you that my friend got a call and they scheduled her interview for February 28th.

Oh wow that's mean we will hear from them by March then ....Are you in state or out state student?

Oh ok how was it? Mine was great... I saw one of my interviewer's evaluation

I felt like my interview went really well during and then while my interviewer was walking me back down after he said I did really well and that I had impressed him. I have been praying about it and for all of us :)

Hey guys! I'm new to this thread and I too am applying to Xavier's pharmacy school. I interviewed in Dec and have yet to hear anything from them. I see that some of you are wondering when the spring interviews are, and I am here to tell you that my friend got a call and they scheduled her interview for February 28th.
Thanks soooo much for posting...I look forward to hearing something in March then!!!!!

Now You're getting me worry. My interviewer told me while we walking why would I leave Miami where there's beautiful beaches for New Orleans.... I did reply that New Orleans reminds me of my Home Country ( Haiti) and I'm ready to experience it

Thanks soooo much for posting...I look forward to hearing something in March then!!!!!

Your welcome ... Nope we need to hear it now lol :) .. We need to call them every week

Last edited:
anybody else taking classes this semester that are not required by Xavier

I just called Xavier and the lady almost tell me the date and said I don't know ( and I can't tell you... Not a good liar )because they haven't notify us yet then she said soon by mail... ... Hope we get it by next week..

I would keep bugging them. It'll get them annoyed any maybe send them out sooner! I know a bunch of us did that last year. Dr. Allen deals a lot with it too if you can talk to him. The lady you are talking to is the secretary and probably isn't allowed to.

However, those February interviews are a lot later then the ones for my round. We got our letters on Feb 27th/28th as well as the people who interviewed in February got them at the same time.

Reactions: 1 users
I hope it's like before your round when the fall applicants found out way before the spring interview

Guys this is soooo nerve wrecking!!! To find out if your accepted would relieve sooooo much stress and anxiety. I pray its before the fall interviews that way, they can determine how many they really need to accept from second batch. Come on letters..come on ACCEPTANCE letters. :) Amen

Do you think a lot of people apply there? It's seems like they have a lot of applicants .....

Do you think a lot of people apply there? It's seems like they have a lot of applicants .....
I think a good number do apply, however when I looked at past stats, the ones they interview most likely get in, except for a few

I think the few came from the spring interview ... Hopefully we all do this year....I have until late April to make a decision

Now Xavier asks for your name and number when you call... It happened to me and my friend... I gave mine out but my friend just hung up.. :) lol

I don't think they have the numbers most other schools do. It's definitely not the quantity they say. Even if it is they probably throw half of them out because they don't have the correct courses or they have something missing from their portfolio. I think if you got an interview you are fine but I know the anxiety all to well trust me.
Thank you...Do you know how can I reach him?
Not sure how to contact him unless his number is on the website. But I wouldn't be giving out name and number when you call. They can be sneaky over there. How did they ask you for that?

I don't think they have the numbers most other schools do. It's definitely not the quantity they say. Even if it is they probably throw half of them out because they don't have the correct courses or they have something missing from their portfolio. I think if you got an interview you are fine but I know the anxiety all to well trust me.

Not sure how to contact him unless his number is on the website. But I wouldn't be giving out name and number when you call. They can be sneaky over there. How did they ask you for that?

Because Dr Allen was not in his office.Then she asked for my name and number that someone is going to return the call with the info

Last edited:

What do you mean by sneaky???? Do you think they would throw me out just because ......I have an interview on march 8 and I dnt really want to spend more money and this is my last reschedule...

What do you mean by sneaky???? Do you think they would throw me out just because ......I have an interview on march 8 and I dnt really want to spend more money and this is my last reschedule...
Oh no nothing like that. What did you tell her you were calling for? I hope y'all hear before your interview in March!

Oh no nothing like that. What did you tell her you were calling for? I hope y'all hear before your interview in March!

When they are going to send letter out to fall interview applicants!!!

Last edited:
When they are going to send letter out to fall interview applicants!!!
Hello , I came across this forum and found it useful. I also had an interview with Xavier in December and anxiously waiting to hear back from them. Hope we receive letters very soon! Good Luck to all :)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm trying to forget abt it to ease my pain...thx n Good luck to you too

By the way guys Dr Allen returned the phone call on Monday and told me that we might get something before the spring interview but he is not sure...

Hey guys I just saw that Xavier received my fall transcript after the deadline ( was supposed to be January 31) they received it on February 4th.. But I think it's due the Xavier weather that's why.. Now I have no faith because they can choose to deny me just for that ....

Hey guys I just saw that Xavier received my fall transcript after the deadline ( was supposed to be January 31) they received it on February 4th.. But I think it's due the Xavier weather that's why.. Now I have no faith because they can choose to deny me just for that ....
How did u find that out, I just tried to login to the application and it's not letting me access the application site. How did you find this out

I'm sure, they have a time stamp or something that shows when.your transcript was received. Don't worry..you'll be just fine sweetheart!!!

In their website they said the received it in February 4th

Yeah and click on Xavier application and put ur user ID and pin

Ok I'm.logged.in to my app...but I don't see a new entry for new transcripts...just has my original transcript dates for August....

Lol....well mine is definitely NOT updated....Geez

My transcripts were mailed to them mid December....I'm.sure it's just a matter of them being busy and haven't had time to update them.yet