Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you take fall classes?

Members don't see this ad.

USF sent the transcript since January 24th and they should have received it within 3 days.. But Xavier was closed for two days... I need to call them on Monday to see if I still have a chance

Members don't see this ad :)
USF sent the transcript since January 24th and they should have received it within 3 days.. But Xavier was closed for two days... I need to call them on Monday to see if I still have a chance

I wouldn't read to much into that. Its a HUGE possibility they had them there in three days and they were left in a huge pile for them to deal with. I would contact your old university first to see what they say about when exactly they sent them and get some confirmation that way before you call XU. If they sent them on time I can almost assure you Xavier got them on time and they just got around to added them into the computer on February 4th. I am even shocked they take the time to put the dates into the computer for us to see. They have a site that shows us when we ask for transcript requests and the status of that, and I still have some from 2012 that are "still pending." However they were sent.

We didn't have school the 28th and 29th so if your school sent them on the 24th and it took three days they probably got to Xavier on the 30/31st and in that case they just waited til after the weekend to put them in.

Reactions: 1 user
I did call my school that's what they told me and it also shows when they mailed it to Xavier on the 24 th

I will call them later on.... Or have somebody else to call for me..( I'm scared)

I just called them and explained it to a lady. she got my info to look me up and called me back to ask me which University that I'm coming from and hang up... ( so rude) they are not telling me nothing....

Some other lady called me and told me that my transcript went to the wrong department, and I do not know how because I used the same address on their website for everything... I asked her twice if that would be a problem and she kept saying your profile has be updated... ( same date) now it is what it is.....

Some other lady called me and told me that my transcript went to the wrong department, and I do not know how because I used the same address on their website for everything... I asked her twice if that would be a problem and she kept saying your profile has be updated... ( same date) now it is what it is.....

Xavier only has one address so it sounds like she's just saying that as an excuse for a mistake they made. Everything that comes in to Xavier goes to a central sort facility which then sorts and delivers the mail. So either they messed up or she's just using that to cover up a mistake they made. Either way I am sure you are fine!

Xavier only has one address so it sounds like she's just saying that as an excuse for a mistake they made. Everything that comes in to Xavier goes to a central sort facility which then sorts and delivers the mail. So either they messed up or she's just using that to cover up a mistake they made. Either way I am sure you are fine!

Ok and Thanks a lot Jess!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I really wish we would hear something soon. All other schools let you know within 2 weeks. This is so stressful!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, is anyone else on here not have an update on when they received the Fall 2013 transcripts?

Hey guys, is anyone else on here not have an update on when they received the Fall 2013 transcripts?
My transcripts were sent Dec 17. However, info has not been updated on Xavier site. I'm sure their just busy

They just lazy and they will put a later date and they blaming us for sending it to the wrong department....... Xavier will drive us into Xanax......

Last edited:
Mine are not updated either. They were sent through some email service from my school. I have an email receipt saying that Xavier got them on December 17 but nothing is documented on my application.

Hopefully we will find out by the end of this month!

I have received an acceptance letter from Xavier today! I wanted to let you know the letters are being dispersed now, and I am saying prayers for everyone. Hope to meet you all!!

Reactions: 3 users
Do you live in New Orleans? I'm watching my mailbox like a hawk! Haha. Congrats! Best wishes to everyone.

I have received an acceptance letter from Xavier today! I wanted to let you know the letters are being dispersed now, and I am saying prayers for everyone. Hope to meet you all!!
Congratulations!!! Where are you from school, city,OMG!!! How exciting. I drept I got one last night.

I am at LSU right now in Baton Rouge, but it was mailed to my parents in Slidell, LA. Slidell is roughly 30 minutes away from Xavier so I am sure this is why mine was mailed so soon! I am hoping you all get in!!

I'm in Lafayette.. So hopefully I receive one soon! So anxious as well. I feel like the wait/stress will never be over! Lol.

I'm in Lafayette.. So hopefully I receive one soon! So anxious as well. I feel like the wait/stress will never be over! Lol.
I feel you! My stress levels have sky rocketed multiple times in this process haha I'm sure in time you will be relieved :)

Ok nxt crazy question what was the postmark date??
February 17th. SO not too long ago. The wait is the worst part, but at least ya'll can know they are sending them. I hope I didn't stress anyone more lol promise I wanted to help!

February 17th. SO not too long ago. The wait is the worst part, but at least ya'll can know they are sending them. I hope I didn't stress anyone more lol promise I wanted to help!
so your parents receive the letter today and not yesterday

so your parents receive the letter today and not yesterday
My mom mentioned she did not check the mail yesterday, so I am unsure. One of my friends in the same town just revealed she was accepted also, so it may have been today!

The Waaaaaaaaitinnnnngggg ugggrhhhhhhh...Please keep us in your prayers...Im so happy for you guys!!!!

Im in!!! Just got acceptance letter!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats! Hopefully today is the day! Where was your letter mailed to?

I also got my acceptance letter today! And I'm from Lafayette, LA. Goodluck everyone, hopefully you find out soon!

Reactions: 4 users
I got my acceptance packet yesterday as well! Keeping everyone still waiting in my prayers!

Reactions: 2 users
Received acceptance letter today!
Gautier, MS.
Post marked 18 Feb.
Good luck to all!!

I also received my acceptance letter today, yay! Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to meet y'all!

Is anyone on her Facebook savvy?? I think it would be a great idea to start a page for our class. Any volunteers?????? Im so happy I want a Xavier tshirt now!!

Does anyone know how to view the summer courses offered? I need to take theology and health ethics and I'm hoping it's offered for the first round of summer classes.

Congratulations guys!! Believe it or not the hard part is over, the waiting game is so stressful!! Yay now you're official future PharmD's its an awesome feeling! I am a P1 so all of the stuff y'all are going through/about to go through I just went through so feel free to message me with any questions y'all have! Trust me I had soooo many questions to ask people that I was bugging anyone and everyone to find things out!

Congratulations guys!! Believe it or not the hard part is over, the waiting game is so stressful!! Yay now you're official future PharmD's its an awesome feeling! I am a P1 so all of the stuff y'all are going through/about to go through I just went through so feel free to message me with any questions y'all have! Trust me I had soooo many questions to ask people that I was bugging anyone and everyone to find things out!

Anyone is in Houston to receive acceptance letter yet? I still waiting..........