Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone is in Houston to receive acceptance letter yet? I still waiting..........
Have you heard anything yet? If not I pray yours come tomorrow. My postmark date was the 18th, I live in Mobile, AL.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't panic yet bc they post marked all of the letters at varying dates. Well, so far between February 17-18. Also, a girl I know had an interview Friday. So apparently spots are still open. Praying for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your acceptance..... I live in Florida so hopefully I get something good or bad ... I do not know

For those of you who haven't heard anything yet, I hope and pray you hear something soon. I wonder when they will inform us, if we would have to attend the pre-matriculation class this summer. I will be sending my deposit off tomorrow. I'm so EXCITED and can't wait to get my WHITE COAT!!!!! Oh yeah... Has anyone started a Facebook page for our class yet???

For those of you who haven't heard anything yet, I hope and pray you hear something soon. I wonder when they will inform us, if we would have to attend the pre-matriculation class this summer. I will be sending my deposit off tomorrow. I'm so EXCITED and can't wait to get my WHITE COAT!!!!! Oh yeah... Has anyone started a Facebook page for our class yet???
Is anyone taking Theology and/or Health ethics in the summer? I plan to take it at Xavier as long as they offer it but I'm unsure how to see the courses offered for the summer.

Is anyone taking Theology and/or Health ethics in the summer? I plan to take it at Xavier as long as they offer it but I'm unsure how to see the courses offered for the summer.
I am currently taking health ethics as well as religion. If I were you I would call the school to find out exactly what to do.

Omg I got accepted ... I'm going to class and I can't drive

Reactions: 3 users
Omg I got accepted ... I'm going to class and I can't drive
Thank God!!!!! I am so happy for you.... I've been waiting for you to get yours. congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jess,
Thank you so much for your time...

Members don't see this ad :)
I will need a roommate for summer Semester!!! How can I find one from Xavier website? And what kind of photo their require? Passport?

Last edited:
@Wisluv24 ,

That was my next question. What type of picture? I just made payment online, now I need a pic. Passport sounds good!!

congratulation all. I'll try to wait to the end of week.

Reactions: 1 users
I received it today before class... You probably got it letter on. I got mine at 11 ...( post office is in my school and I live 5 mins away)... You will get yours very soon because the deposit is due on Monday

Last edited:
I lost $500 for my next interview and happy now.. I could eat Was so worry because I declined UW before I get this letter.... I will keep praying for you guys....hope to see y'all soon.... I wanna join the Facebook page

Last edited:
I hope this photo won't be made public. Just took ugly passport photo...she snapped before I was ready :-(

Hey all! I'm new to this forum but have also received a letter of acceptance from Xavier! Congrats to everyone who has made it in so far and good luck to those still waiting to hear! If I made a Facebook group would y'all want to join?? I'm stressing out that I will miss deadlines or other information and would love to have others to talk to through this process! I also want to get to know people before the semester starts

Congrats and welcome home.... Yeah I will be the first one :)

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats and welcome home.... Yeah I will be the first one :)

Thank you!! And for anyone who is interested I went ahead and created a page for us. Search Pharmacy Class of 2018 - Xavier University of Louisiana and you'll find it!

Reactions: 2 users
No result, can you post the link?

Hey all! I'm new to this forum but have also received a letter of acceptance from Xavier! Congrats to everyone who has made it in so far and good luck to those still waiting to hear! If I made a Facebook group would y'all want to join?? I'm stressing out that I will miss deadlines or other information and would love to have others to talk to through this process! I also want to get to know people before the semester starts
please make one and let us know when it's done so I can join in immediately!!! if you build others will come!!!:)

We don't schedule to the end of March so the course listings won't be up to probably Mid March…. here is where it will be when it is posted http://www.xula.edu/registrar/index.php on the left hand side it says class schedule. They will also start bombarding y'all with emails close to the end of this semester to let y'all know about summer classes and things y'all need to know. In the mean time feel free to send me a message if you want to know anything! So excited for y'all, I feel like I was just in your shoes last week and almost done one year now! It flies!

Thanks Jess... Do you know how find roommates that also go to Xavier ? I do not want to use Craigslist!

Thanks Jess... Do you know how find roommates that also go to Xavier ? I do not want to use Craigslist!
Not entirely sure you may want to contact the housing department and see what they say.

Hey Jess,
Did you have access to your student loans during the summer Program?

Hey Jess,
Did you have access to your student loans during the summer Program?
You would for next summer but not this summer unless you already had some from this past year. Loans go from August-May so if you have any refunds you can use it for this summer. If not make sure to add in a little extra when you take loans out for next year in order to pay for next summer.

Oh ok Thanks... I was trying to create a xula account to see what classes they offer for Summer A but I couldn't...

Guys is REL 100 class ok for Theology @ Xavier. I'm taking that course now

I'm coming to take that at Xavier.. I do not want to take no wrong class... I'm currently taking a wrong class for ethics and I do not want to drop it to get a W

I'm coming to take that at Xavier.. I do not want to take no wrong class... I'm currently taking a wrong class for ethics and I do not want to drop it to get a W
If its not pass drop date, it doesnt show. If it is pass that date you get a W. Our last drop date is in April. I'm about to email admissions coordinator...because I sent in course substitution form and never heard anything

Check online !! And the drop date without showing always the second week.... Call them as well

Guys is REL 100 class ok for Theology @ Xavier. I'm taking that course now

Religion 1000 "Religions of the World" from LSU is accepted, so I would think 100 would be also. I just emailed a syllabus to get verification for classes I was unsure of so I would call Xavier to see if you could do that

Is there a way we can set up a XULA account or do we have a Xavier email we should be checking?

Is there a way we can set up a XULA account or do we have a Xavier email we should be checking?
Try your your first initial and first 6 letters of your last name for your user name and then for your password try last 5 digits of your student number
I think that may be what the default is

I called Xavier today about the summer classes , she said that I have to email Snash first and we go from there... I dnt knw if I get the email correctly!!! Do u know anybody that took summer classes first? I want to know the process

Ok I just found out my Religion 100 class is not accepted at Xavier.:arghh: I will be taking this class during the summer at Xavier. Does anyone know if this course is offered online or will we have to attend class? If you know someone who has taken the course, is it a writing course?