Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChristineTrang

xtine
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's start a thread for Xavier University College of Pharmacy ℅ 2019 guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there I sent in my application like 3 weeks ago lets see what happens.. getting really nervous

Hello Pharmtech7861, Xavier is rolling admissions and they should call you for interviews pretty soon. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I interviewed early October. However, I still need 3 classes. Wish you well, any questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations on getting accepted.. what kind of questions did they ask you in the Interview? I also heard the class size is pretty big compared to other pharmacy schools. I got an Email from them saying I had to give them a supplemental application I mailed it in last thursday

Last edited:
Congratulations on getting accepted.. what kind of questions did they ask you in the Interview? I also heard the class size is pretty big compared to other pharmacy schools. I got an Email from them saying I had to give them a supplemental application I mailed it in last thursday
It's a pretty calm and relaxed setting. You'll sign in with and be given a 10 minute introduction video about pharmacy and Xavier. Then, the interviewer will come and get you. You will be asked basic questions. KNOW KNOW KNOW about Obama Care. After the interview, your file will be reviewed and they'll let you know the classes you'll have left before August. Wish you good luck!

Last edited:
thank you... Lets just see what happens.. I'm just waiting for a chance to get a interview

Hi I got accepted too. I interviewed early October. Am coming from Houston texas.

Hi I got accepted too. I interviewed early October. Am coming from Houston texas.
Yay congratulations! I'm from Southeast Texas too! Have you gotten only the email acceptance and not the letter mail right?

Yes Christine that's all I got, they said they will send me the letter mail on a later date. I still have 3 classes to go too

I got accepted today!! im coming from san antonio

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted into the school also, and I'm coming from Houston. I still have theology, biostatistics and health ethics that I need to take. so you guys know what are the course number for these classes.

Congrats , Azvn I need to take health ethics and theology too. And I'm not sure what the course number is, so I have to meet a counselor at my school and ask them.

I got accepted into the school also, and I'm coming from Houston. I still have theology, biostatistics and health ethics that I need to take. so you guys know what are the course number for these classes.
PHIL 2400- Health Ethics
THEO XXXX- Any theology
MATH 3310- Biostatistics

Do what I'm doing, take religion course online at UH for spring and leave Biostatistics and Health Ethics for the summer at Xavier to familiarize yourself with the school before matriculation. They'll accept any course in the RELS department. It's hard to find Biostatistics anywhere, UH have all kind of complicated pre-reqs for Biostatistics and they're all engineering-based courses. Biostat was a P1 course up until now. Btw, congratulations! :)

PHIL 2400- Health Ethics
THEO XXXX- Any theology
MATH 3310- Biostatistics

Do what I'm doing, take religion course online at UH for spring and leave Biostatistics and Health Ethics for the summer at Xavier to familiarize yourself with the school before matriculation. They'll accept any course in the RELS department. It's hard to find Biostatistics anywhere, UH have all kind of complicated pre-reqs for Biostatistics and they're all engineering-based courses. Biostat was a P1 course up until now. Btw, congratulations! :)

After my interview Mrs. Hudson sat down with me and she said that i have finished all of the required courses except two. Thology and Health Ethics. On there it also had that I completed my Biostats course, but the only stats course i have taken is Elementary Statistics. Should i be concerned about this? I have already received my acceptance email. help!

Kelsumo,

Really? I would email Mrs. Hudson to double check because they wouldn't consider my elementary statistics course, since it was regular freshman statistics and not Biostatistics. It's better to call or email to double check to be sure than know late before matriculation. Good luck!

Kelsumo,

Really? I would email Mrs. Hudson to double check because they wouldn't consider my elementary statistics course, since it was regular freshman statistics and not Biostatistics. It's better to call or email to double check to be sure than know late before matriculation. Good luck!

I heard back from Mrs. Hudson, I don't need to take biostats, just health ethics and theology! Thank god! :)

Hey guys please do you know any school that offers health ethics online?

Kelsumo,
Thanks to you, I contacted Mrs. Hudson about my Statistics course and it was approved! I was going to waste 1400 on that course. Now I only need Health Ethics and Theology. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Hi Christine please where are u taking Health Ethics at. Do you know yet?

Hey yall! I'm new to this too! Did anyone interview in December?

I also interviewed in December and am waiting on a letter. Hopefully they are sent out early in February!

Does anyone know around what time they send out letters for the december interviews?

I interviewed in December and got my acceptance letter Saturday! I live in the New Orleans area so yall should hear from them soon!

Hi guys! I'm new to the thread! I had my interview dec 16th!! I think it went pretty good! I still haven't heard anything back! But I had to submit a course substitution form in! So now I'm just hoping! I go to ULM , but I got waitlIsted here! I'm not sure though if I want to still go to ULM ! I loved the city of nola & I have family in BR! So I kinda changed my mind set! I'm hearing back from ULM next week , but idk! I'm just really wanna know if I got accepted to Xavier

I interviewed in December and got my acceptance letter Saturday! I live in the New Orleans area so yall should hear from them soon!
Did you have to take any classes in the summer? And congrats!! It feels good I bet:)

Hi guys! I'm new to the thread! I had my interview dec 16th!! I think it went pretty good! I still haven't heard anything back! But I had to submit a course substitution form in! So now I'm just hoping! I go to ULM , but I got waitlIsted here! I'm not sure though if I want to still go to ULM ! I loved the city of nola & I have family in BR! So I kinda changed my mind set! I'm hearing back from ULM next week , but idk! I'm just really wanna know if I got accepted to Xavier
When did you have to submit the course substitution form? For what class?

When did you have to submit the course substitution form? For what class?
I had to submit one for my comp & literature course I took . It was a American lit 2 course at ULM for their American lit 2 ! And I sent it in last Monday jan 12!

See you guys in August, if not May for those extra courses that everyone seem to need!

Last edited:
So does the deposit have to be there by the 30th or postmarked by the 30th?