Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol it's ok! But ik ppl
Have better!
GPA 3.3
Pcat :30
Math/science 3.1 ... Wbu? I just hope my interview went good enough! They Seemed really nice!
You will get in! Your stats are better than mine!

Those that got accepted, check your emails! There's a Request for Additional Information Form that's due Monday, Jan. 26th!

hey l'm coming from Houston. Did anyone find the Health ethics and Theology class for summer classes.

hey l'm coming from Houston. Did anyone find the Health ethics and Theology class for summer classes.
You can take any course in the religion department at UH (i.e. REL XXXX) and it'll be counted as theology. They also have Health Ethics (PHIL 2400) at UH. But I'll wait until the summer and take it at XULA since it'll be only $200 per credit hour.

And I got that email too ! About additional info, but I haven't got a letter yet of my knowledge , so Idk if it was sent to everyone? I don't think imma do it until I get my letter!

I'm coming from Houston as well. Are you trying to take it in Houston?
yes, you wanna look for this class together, don't really wanna go to Xavier to take this class, cos l have to work

You can take any course in the religion department at UH (i.e. REL XXXX) and it'll be counted as theology. They also have Health Ethics (PHIL 2400) at UH. But I'll wait until the summer and take it at XULA since it'll be only $200 per credit hour.
l'll like to do that, but l have to work and the accommodation is another issue, but if l decide to take summer class at XULA, do you know if we have to apply for undergraduate than register for the class. And do you know how often Uh teach Health ethics in summer.

Members don't see this ad :)
And I got that email too ! About additional info, but I haven't got a letter yet of my knowledge , so Idk if it was sent to everyone? I don't think imma do it until I get my letter!
I was gonna say hmmm…maybe you can send it in and that'll be a thumbs up for them and bribe them that way & get your acceptance letter. But ehhh, that's your SS# we're talking about here, so NO! Lol wait!

I was gonna say hmmm…maybe you can send it in and that'll be a thumbs up for them and bribe them that way & get your acceptance letter. But ehhh, that's your SS# we're talking about here, so NO! Lol wait!
Ik! Imma call early monday bc they said they was in a meeting ! So. Lol maybe that's a good sign! Idk ! Still hopeful though

Please does anyone know where I can take health ethics online. I'm from out of state and I really do not want to move to NOLA JUST FOR ONE COURSE . Please

hey guys!
For anyone who hasn't gotten an interview yet be patient, i had mine last week!
i asked the admin guy and he said letters can be sent out as early as next week.

Please does anyone know where I can take health ethics online. I'm from out of state and I really do not want to move to NOLA JUST FOR ONE COURSE . Please
There should be an online class for health ethics in the summer at Xavier. Only 600 dollars plus other fees for the summer course.

Kelsumo,
Thanks to you, I contacted Mrs. Hudson about my Statistics course and it was approved! I was going to waste 1400 on that course. Now I only need Health Ethics and Theology. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
That's so awesome I'm glad I could help! I was completely relieved when I found out. I'll be taking both health ethics and theology online at Xavier in the summer.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I've been in contact with a member of the faculty who specifically helps out students who have been accepted into Xavier pharm school. She mainly helps those who've been accepted get into the two remaining courses that mostly everyone has left to take, health ethics and theology. Her name is L. Nash and she said at the end of this spring semester she pretty much emails everyone who is accepted and gives them priority seats in the two summer classes theo and health ethics. I'm currently on the list for taking it online. She is the sweetest and definitely very helpful!

Hey guys, I've been in contact with a member of the faculty who specifically helps out students who have been accepted into Xavier pharm school. She mainly helps those who've been accepted get into the two remaining courses that mostly everyone has left to take, health ethics and theology. Her name is L. Nash and she said at the end of this spring semester she pretty much emails everyone who is accepted and gives them priority seats in the two summer classes theo and health ethics. I'm currently on the list for taking it online. She is the sweetest and definitely very helpful!
Did you speak to her by just calling the pharmacy school ?

Did you speak to her by just calling the pharmacy school ?

I started off by calling admissions and telling them my story of how I was accepted to pharm school but only needed two classes that they didn't offer at the college near me in San Antonio. They transferred me to 3 different people before I got to Mrs. Nash.

I started off by calling admissions and telling them my story of how I was accepted to pharm school but only needed two classes that they didn't offer at the college near me in San Antonio. They transferred me to 3 different people before I got to Mrs. Nash.
Thanks I'll call and ask for her!

Hey Guys does anybody know if Interviews are still going on? Xavier replied back to me by saying that they needed my final transcript from the previous semester before they do a final evaluation. I called them two days ago and they have received that transcript. pray me for that I get a Interview

Just got my letter of acceptance ;)) yayyyy! Finally!

That's so awesome I'm glad I could help! I was completely relieved when I found out. I'll be taking both health ethics and theology online at Xavier in the summer.
Hi, I also got accepted and I also need to take the bioethics class online at xavier since I live in dallas, other schools around me do not have that course. Would you happen to know if I can take the course online at Xavier?

Hey guys, I also got accepted back in november. I did early decision! Im from Dallas, or Plano if you are familiar with the DFW area. I am so excited but nervous for the fall!!! I look forward in meeting all of you! I was wondering if any of you have found places to live yet? or if you guys know of any good places to live? I will not be living on campus are any of you living on campus?

Hey guys, I also got accepted back in november. I did early decision! Im from Dallas, or Plano if you are familiar with the DFW area. I am so excited but nervous for the fall!!! I look forward in meeting all of you! I was wondering if any of you have found places to live yet? or if you guys know of any good places to live? I will not be living on campus are any of you living on campus?
On my acceptance I put I want to be considered for on campus housing but I will most likely be living in an apartment! I'm also from the Texas area and very nervous haha

I opted out on the whole living on campus thing and I have also no ideaaaa where to live in Nola. I've been searching Craigslist a whole bunch just to see what's out there.

Hi, I also got accepted and I also need to take the bioethics class online at xavier since I live in dallas, other schools around me do not have that course. Would you happen to know if I can take the course online at Xavier?
Yeah you should be able to. Accepted pharmacy students usually get first choice in the online health ethics course that starts this summer. Get in contact with L. Nash, she was ridiculously helpful for me.

Did she tell you when the classes will start for summer online? I have to take theology & health ethics also in the summer? And how much it cost?

You're awesome!

I opted out on the whole living on campus thing and I have also no ideaaaa where to live in Nola. I've been searching Craigslist a whole bunch just to see what's out there.

My boyfriend is a P2 and lives in metairie, its like a 10 minute commute. He seriously lives by everything!
Im thinking about looking for a place on veterans/ clear view

My boyfriend is a P2 and lives in metairie, its like a 10 minute commute. He seriously lives by everything!
I'm not from the area are these areas safe?

I'm not from the area are these areas safe?
a lot of the apartments are gated so i think so! i feel more comfortable living in metairie but thats me.

I was looking in the Metairie area also! I love the gated access !

I was looking in the Metairie area also! I love the gated access !
I'm gonna start looking there as well ! I don't want to live alone though that's another thing that's making this all complicated

I'm gonna start looking there as well ! I don't want to live alone though that's another thing that's making this all complicated
Yeah, that's bothering me also! I might look into alarms!