Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they call or send a later?
Call for interview, email for acceptance, & mail a package to be sent along with your response to deposit 500 money order or deny acceptance. I will be giving up my seat, 500 wasted since November. Oh well, Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad.

Unicorn90, why is that. Did you get accepted somewhere else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Awwwww, I feel u. I love Xavier and have heard very good reviews about the school but I just wish their tuition was cheaper Or they had more scholarships. Anyways good luck @Unicorn90 . Wish u all the best.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, guys! The summer online class List is up! Do anyone know when we should be calling to make sure we on that list ??

i dont see it ether where on the main page is it and what is the name of the link on the main page. Can you please post the link on here?

i dont see it ether where on the main page is it and what is the name of the link on the main page. Can you please post the link on here?
It will say summer session in red or something . I'm not sure what we should do now?! Do we call them?

nvm i found it !!!! when do we have to start registering?? and do we have to go there? to sign up?

nvm i found it !!!! when do we have to start registering?? and do we have to go there? to sign up?
They said we have to go there to register it has the registration dates on there. I'll call them tomorrow and ask

i called yesterday and asked when the schedule will be up and mrs. hudson said in a month. so thats odd how its already posted. But ok! thank you!! post what she says on here please! thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
i called yesterday and asked when the schedule will be up and mrs. hudson said in a month. so thats odd how its already posted. But ok! thank you!! post what she says on here please! thank you
Sure will! No problem!

Sure will! No problem!
Yes!! Please do! I called last month and they said we have to go there to register ! But I also read we have to submit a early registration assessment form before May 15?

oh ok so we don't have to register for summer school next month right?

oh ok so we don't have to register for summer school next month right?
I called they said we should be receiving an email by the end of the week about how to go about registering for the classes and stuff so they said just check your email

I called they said we should be receiving an email by the end of the week about how to go about registering for the classes and stuff so they said just check your email
Ok great! Thanks for calling!!

Has anyone received an email
I did, it says you have to email them notifying them you plan on attending summer classes. But I'm confused, are we suppose to notify admissions or the college of pharmacy.

I did, it says you have to email them notifying them you plan on attending summer classes. But I'm confused, are we suppose to notify admissions or the college of pharmacy.
Did it go to your Xavier email or your actual email

so when do we have to go up there to register for the summer classes?

I got my acceptance letter!!!!! Will be joining you guys this fall

Hiii, did anyone start looking for a house yet?? Are U Guys Doing On Campus Or Off Campus.

Hiii, did anyone start looking for a house yet?? Are U Guys Doing On Campus Or Off Campus.
I have started to look online but havent really gotten anywhere with it. I am doing off campus. What about you? do you have any ideas? are you living with someone?

Also, has anyone received any information on when our white lab coat ceremony is and what we have to buy or have before starting at xavier? my friend is going to NOVA in the fall for pharmacy and she said she has already received everything about orientation and stuff like that. So i am a little concerned as to why we haven't really received anything yet..

I have started to look online but havent really gotten anywhere with it. I am doing off campus. What about you? do you have any ideas? are you living with someone?
Me too, been looking online but have not found any yet. I'm coming from Houston so I really need to find something. But I wanna do off campus.

Me too, been looking online but have not found any yet. I'm coming from Houston so I really need to find something. But I wanna do off campus.
yeah im coming from dallas so i know what you mean! i want to find a place soon too. I might have to go visit new orleans and check out some places.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys, I and my other 2 friends got accepted as well. Hope to see you guys in summer session classes

I will be taking online summer classes at Xavier, Theology and Health Ethics. Does anyone know if there is really a need for me to physically be at Xavier to sign up for them? I live in San Antonio.

Hi Kelsomo, yes u have to. I called and they said we have to be physically present. I'm taking Health Ethics this summer too online and I'm in Houston.

Hi Kelsomo, yes u have to. I called and they said we have to be physically present. I'm taking Health Ethics this summer too online and I'm in Houston.
have you already signed up for the class? when are we able to sign up for the class? I need to take the class health ethics through xavier this summer online too and i dont know how to go about signing up for it.

I will be taking online summer classes at Xavier, Theology and Health Ethics. Does anyone know if there is really a need for me to physically be at Xavier to sign up for them? I live in San Antonio.
I live in dallas and I need to take the health ethics course online as well. Have you looked online in the registration? it says there are only 4 spots available online. Have you already signed up for it?

man.. and the day to go is the 26th of May, right?

No its Monday 25th for registration and the class starts on the 26th.

have you already signed up for the class? when are we able to sign up for the class? I need to take the class health ethics through xavier this summer online too and i dont know how to go about signing up for it.
I think they sent an email asking us to sign the form for The class. Or just call the school and ask if u did not receive the letter.