Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone taking letters of Paul or great books in philosophy?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have an idea of a good location for an apartment, didn't think find an apartment will be this hard.

Me too, I'm having a hard time finding an apartment. I heard the school offers housing for PPMSP so I'm hoping when I get there , I will find something because I'm outta town now.

Is anyone looking for a roommate? If so how are you going about it? and has anyone had any luck with finding places to live?

I found a duplex in Metairie that is perfect for me, my boyfriend, and our dog! We move in tomorrow :D

Reactions: 2 users
Am I the only one ready to start school already?

Reactions: 1 user
lol def not.... My family ready for the white coat ceremony lol

Hey yall, i am P2 at xavier, looking for roomate, if anyone need , pls let me know

Is anyone looking for a roommate? If so how are you going about it? and has anyone had any luck with finding places to live?
Hey , this is Thu, P2 student, looking for roomate, if if u need roomate, let me know,

I am in Dallas now, but will go back Nola in August, i just call and check some places, price around 900-1000 for 2 bedroom and water. But they are safety, i lived there before,

Hey our schedules are on Banner Web! I think I'm in section 1..anyone else ?

Hey y’all congratulations on getting accepted. I’m a p3 student looking for roommate for an apartment at harmony oaks, its close to school, check out their site and let me know if you’re interested. rent is about 480 per person. female roommates preferred. thanks!