Yale School of Medicine Second Look 2011 (for the future class of 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samiam13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a great few days at Yale for their Second Look days. One of the highlights was a music video the first year class made. The song was called, "I Just Got In" (a remake of I Just Had Sex). Hahaha:D

Here's a YouTube link to the video that the class just posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaIN-hvZKa0

I thought the video was hilarious, and I'm sure anyone that found out they got accepted to medical school will appreciate it.

I will be going to Yale next fall to start their MD/PhD program. If anyone is going to be there for medical school in the fall too or was also at Second Look feel free to chime in :)

Members don't see this ad.

Lol. Is there oen for harvard med?

I just got back from a great few days at Yale for their Second Look days. One of the highlights was a music video the first year class made. The song was called, "I Just Got In" (a remake of I Just Had Sex). Hahaha:D

Here's a YouTube link to the video that the class just posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaIN-hvZKa0

I thought the video was hilarious, and I'm sure anyone that found out they got accepted to medical school will appreciate it.

I will be going to Yale next fall to start their MD/PhD program. If anyone is going to be there for medical school in the fall too or was also at Second Look feel free to chime in :)

Psh, Yale... I'd rather go to Princeton cause they got House, MD there. Greatest diagnostician EVER to learn from :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol@ no more student doc

this videoooo is great!!!!!!!!

Anymore

There's hot med students? :wow:
Just as surprised as you are when I saw them at my school's pub. Thinking on using attractiveness of students as a factor in selecting schools this summer :cool:

There's hot med students? :wow:

You know there was research done that showed that attractive people ended up doing better at things or it was that they have better social skills. Not sure if it is true or not. I heard it off the street. So if it is true I would assume they would get into better med schools since they would have better interviews. But this theory is all wrong if the research never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.