Y'all are like my family...so thanks :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moiralov

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is not really an important post...nothing mind blowing, but I really wanted to start one to say this: "Thank you!" Through the past year I applied to three vet schools for the first time ever. It's a scary thing. Of course I had been planning on it like most of us had for many years, but the process is a whirlwind of impatience, nerves, jealousy, low self esteem and "I wish I could have done better then, when..." Anyway, thank you guys for letting me read your posts when I necessarily didn't write too many. I was able to relate to so many of yours and hopefully I can help you guys out too in the following year. I am currently on TN's wait list (bottom third of wait list), so I am already planning my year out to be at home and coming up with my back up plans which include reapply of course. Also, just reading some other comments on another post earlier, I want to point out that we all kind of feel like a family, and I love that :) I love the general support that most of us have for each other. We are a tight, close-knit group. I love you guys!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad.