You got knocked the buck out!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gnaoh Iam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What can you do to help the guy who got knocked out in a fight besides saying: "Are you okay?" "Call 911!"
What should you check for? Is it even okay to help the person who got knocked out?

Members don't see this ad.

What can you do to help the guy who got knocked out in a fight besides saying: "Are you okay?" "Call 911!"
What should you check for? Is it even okay to help the person who got knocked out?
Are you asking about ethics?

Are you asking about ethics?

Yeah I guess and medical. I saw a video on Facebook about two guys fighting each other and one guy got knocked out. Nobody went to go help him. Is he in a comatose state?

I do not know anything about the medical field (except CPR) and I don't know what to do when someone does get into that state.

If I were to be in the video, I would flip the guy to lay on his side in-case he might vomit. However, what happened if he had spinal/neck/head injuries? I might as well leave him be and just wait for him to wake up? Again, I do not know anything about the health-care rescue stuff. I want to learn.