You guys will find this useful

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darya3692

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've heard about an amazing opportunity that would benefit our pre-dent community. I am sure that some of you already heard about the upcoming ADEA Virtual Fair. It seems like this event will allow all of us to ask the kind of questions that we keep posting here. Specifically, we can ask current dental students, pre-dental advisers, and admissions officers all the questions that may float in our minds. The part that I personally like is that no one sees you! Think about it -- you might get a chance to ask a question that you might be afraid to ask directly? Or maybe you are just the kind of individual who is intimidated to ask things face-to-face, or maybe you live far away and can't travel, or maybe you are still discoverign whether dentistry is for you... Whatever the case is, here's the link: http://www.adea.org/PredentalVirtualFair/.

I hope you guys will join me as I ask my questions in my PJs haha. See ya!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I did this last year and it was very helpful to see the attitudes that each school you are interested in has towards applicants and get all your questions answered.

I did this last year and it was very helpful to see the attitudes that each school you are interested in has towards applicants and get all your questions answered.

How does it work? Do you just visit the site at anytime during the proposed session? I guess there is a virtual queue at each booth?

Members don't see this ad :)
A little tip for the booths: there is usually a long list of other people chatting in the booths of the first few schools. Be sure to visit some schools further down the list that you are interested in as there will be less people and the admissions officers can devote more time to you and your questions.

A little tip for the booths: there is usually a long list of other people chatting in the booths of the first few schools. Be sure to visit some schools further down the list that you are interested in as there will be less people and the admissions officers can devote more time to you and your questions.

Also, scroll up in the conversation before asking your question. Chances are that someone else may have asked it and it may have been answered. Nothing annoys admissions staff more than having to answer the same question repeatedly.

Is it working for yall? I keep getting an internal server error.

As I posted on the Case SODM social media sites, the server is momentarily down. Give it a little time (get lunch for those on ET/CT) and come back.
UPDATE: At 2:45pm, looks like all is well.

Last edited: