You have been awarded a trophy: 10 Year Member

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that I log in at the exact date of my 10 year trophy. 10 years!!! I have not been around much. I got tired years back of all the negative vibes foreign farmercist were getting. But to find myself coming today to ask few questions shows the value of SDN. I guess you are a SDNer for ever :).

Turns out foreign farmercists did not cause the profession to collapse but made in the US of A many pharmacy schools are slowly but surely contributing to it. Wages are way down for new grads. Job insecurity for older grads. The landscape of the profession has drastically changed in 10 years..in only 10 years. Bonuses to sign on are now like a myth. Chain can't even guarantee a job for their own grad interns. Where is the profession heading? hopefully the worst is behind us.

I have never changed my profile pic. I wish you guys could see the handsome, 10 y.o he has become.
To celebrate my 10 year trophy I shall make my very first donation. SDNer 4ever <3

Members don't see this ad.

This needs to go down in your CV.

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations! Glad to know I can look forward to a 10 year trophy.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)