You weigh in: What medical school has the worst admissions staff and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does this mean it's okay for doctors to get annoyed at their patients for having the same disorders as the patient before them? "Damnit! Stop coming in with diabetes and hypertension! I just don't care any more. Try something more unique, like <insert 300 types of tumors here>."

Especially if that doctor is an endocrinologist...

Members don't see this ad.

As I said on the other post, I think the Jefferson staff (one in particular) had a unprofessional approach towards applicants. Since they never give all complete emails (the 1 out of the 25 I applied to) and their status link is non-existent/hard to find, I made the mistake of calling in November to see where things sat. The receptionist audibly sighed at the proposition of checking and continued to sigh after asking each question such as name, AAMC #, etc. I felt like she was being amused at the thought of me wanting to know my status. Coupled with this was a condescending attitude overtone. I'm not overly-sensitive to these type of things, but I hung up with a bad impression of the school (which isn't fair to judge a school by their receptionist, but sometimes you can't help it). In contrast the lady at UCLA was by far the nicest of the bunch, and I'm sure she gets a large call volume as well. Ehh...I guess I'll have to deal with people not wanting to do things my whole life as a physician....so get used to it

Does this mean it's okay for doctors to get annoyed at their patients for having the same disorders as the patient before them? "Damnit! Stop coming in with diabetes and hypertension! I just don't care any more. Try something more unique, like <insert 300 types of tumors here>."

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
As I said on the other post, I think the Jefferson staff (one in particular) had a unprofessional approach towards applicants. Since they never give all complete emails (the 1 out of the 25 I applied to) and their status link is non-existent/hard to find, I made the mistake of calling in November to see where things sat. The receptionist audibly sighed at the proposition of checking and continued to sigh after asking each question such as name, AAMC #, etc. I felt like she was being amused at the thought of me wanting to know my status. Coupled with this was a condescending attitude overtone. I'm not overly-sensitive to these type of things, but I hung up with a bad impression of the school (which isn't fair to judge a school by their receptionist, but sometimes you can't help it). In contrast the lady at UCLA was by far the nicest of the bunch, and I'm sure she gets a large call volume as well. Ehh...I guess I'll have to deal with people not wanting to do things my whole life as a physician....so get used to it

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Jeff. At the end of the application cycle, you can send an email to the director of admissions, outlining your experience. They welcome constructive criticism (i.e. be polite, but that goes without saying for everything in life) that will help make the admissions experience better.

Last year Katrina destroyed my home and much of my city right in the middle of secondary applications. I had about half in and half still being written, but all of a sudden I was very very short on funds as I was forced to use alot of my medschool app/interview money to replace necessities and relocate. I contacted all of the schools that I still needed to submit for and had overwhelmingly nice responses from all but three, everyone else waived my secondary app fee and many sent me personal e-mails wishing me and my family well. Tufts and Temple nevery responded to any of my contacts and NYMC refused a fee waiver. I thought this was in incredibly poor taste considering the legitimacy of my situation.

They refused a fee waiver?!? What rationale did they offer you for this? I mean, if a major catastrophic hurricane isn't enough of a reason, what do they want?!

I guess no one here has ever worked in an admissions office. Many of these offices are usually short-staffed and the receptionist/secretary cannot spend all day answering hundreds of applicants' questions. They have other tasks to e.g. mailing out rejection/acceptance letters, organizing your interviews with faculty and students, etc. I am sure some probably need to take phone etiquette classes, but wouldn't you eventually get annoyed at answering the same status questions every day.

what a load of crap. schools like BU and GW make a million dollars, thats right a MILLION from secondary apps alone. that doesn't even include deposits pple make to hold their place that they can't get back if they withdraw acceptance. maybe if they expect to receive 10,000 apps they should hire accordingly hmm...

Well, Rush did answer the one e-mail I sent them, and in a timely fashion, but it was fairly inconvenient that you couldn't get someone on the phone. Loyola also gave very specific dates and times when you could call, so that was kind of annoying too.

Loyola was very nice to me ... I had a family emergency that kept me from submitting my secondary on-time, and they assured me that if it was a few days late it would be ok. They also gave me my status outside of the regular hours, probably out of pity.

I called Albany Medical College (in like Jan / Feb) to let them know I'll be sending them an update letter, and they told me not to send any more information and that they would not process it b/c they were 2 months behind in filing and understaffed. ::ugh::

I was waiting to learn more about my new job before sending letter. So much for that. So much for them caring about their applicants.

but it's true!
last year, i had an admissions staff member call me up after she'd read something i'd posted in a school-specific forum.

that i don't believe!! I think adcoms have fully busy days and don't have time to check sdn and then call applicants from info they've compared to applications.

whereas i'm very careful not to reveal who i am for reasons of privacy as well as paranoia, i find that very unlikely.:rolleyes:

Last year Katrina destroyed my home and much of my city right in the middle of secondary applications. I had about half in and half still being written, but all of a sudden I was very very short on funds as I was forced to use alot of my medschool app/interview money to replace necessities and relocate. I contacted all of the schools that I still needed to submit for and had overwhelmingly nice responses from all but three, everyone else waived my secondary app fee and many sent me personal e-mails wishing me and my family well. Tufts and Temple nevery responded to any of my contacts and NYMC refused a fee waiver. I thought this was in incredibly poor taste considering the legitimacy of my situation.

i truly feel for you and admire the schools that waived your fees and wrote you personal e-mails. I pray you are doing well now.

Even though there are doctors that treat their patients like that, you are comparing apples and oranges. Do you think that medical school admissions offices want students constantly bombarding them with the same questions that can completely be answered on their website? That is the reason they usually have a FAQ.
The receptionist/secretary probably does not know that status of your application. If she/he does not know the status of your application on Tuesday, she/he certainly doesn't know your status on Thursday. 4 -6 weeks means exactly that.
Admissions committees can only make a decision on your application when your interviewer sends back the evaluation. If your interviewer takes forever, then you have to wait.

Even though there are doctors that treat their patients like that, you are comparing apples and oranges. Do you think that medical school admissions offices want students constantly calling/emailing them with the same questions that can completely be answered on their website? That is the reason they usually have a FAQ.
The receptionist/secretary probably does not know that status of your application. If she/he does not know the status of your application on Tuesday, she/he certainly doesn't know your status on Thursday of the same week. 4 -6 weeks means exactly that.
Admissions committees can only make a decision on your application when your interviewer sends back the evaluation. If your interviewer takes forever, then you have to wait.

I gotta vote UCLA. Yeah, i applied last year, but i didnt get a response at all from them even acknowledging my app and then finally a few months ago (about a year after i applied) i received an email saying, "sorry your app sucked so bad that we didnt even consider you, but here's a special gift: our database has been hacked and your soc. security number was probably stolen. You should do something about that, just dont respond to this email though."

Members don't see this ad :)
Even though there are doctors that treat their patients like that, you are comparing apples and oranges. Do you think that medical school admissions offices want students constantly calling/emailing them with the same questions that can completely be answered on their website? That is the reason they usually have a FAQ.

There are a lot of assumptions here.

a) You're assuming that the website is designed well enough to allow people to easily find the FAQ section. That's not the case for some schools.

b) You're assuming that all the students are asking silly, trivial questions when they call. However, I think that questions like "Did you lose my application?" and "Why is it taking 4 months for a confirmation email?" are pretty important questions.

c) Med school admissions office do not want students constantly calling/emailing them. That is true. However, if their website is difficult to navigate, or they leave students hanging, then that is what they're going to get. And, well - they deserve some of the blame for that. Maybe not all, but some.

The receptionist/secretary probably does not know that status of your application. If she/he does not know the status of your application on Tuesday, she/he certainly doesn't know your status on Thursday of the same week. 4 -6 weeks means exactly that.

d) 4-6 weeks is fine. 4-6 months is not. But some people have waited that long without any further communication. Are they just supposed to wait indefinitely?

e) The secretary probably doesn't know the status of your application - that's true. But would it kill him/her to politely transfer you to someone who does? That's what he/she is getting paid for.

f) Why do you assume that all med school applicants are calling every other day to check their application status? Sure, I was anxious, but I did have other stuff to do with my time.

I agree - there's lot of complaints flying around this thread. But dismissing these complaints as invalid or whining is what caused the problem in the first place! If someone listened to these complaints and criticisms, and responded to them (by redesigning the website to be more user-friendly, trying to figure out how to improve turn around time, etc), you wouldn't need this thread to begin with. And a lot of schools seem to manage this process pretty well.

I guess no one here has ever worked in an admissions office. Many of these offices are usually short-staffed and the receptionist/secretary cannot spend all day answering hundreds of applicants' questions. They have other tasks to e.g. mailing out rejection/acceptance letters, organizing your interviews with faculty and students, etc.

I understand what you're saying, but I do not think that these are reasonable ways to excuse incompetence/apathy. For instance, in psipsina's case, 2 schools never contacted her back, even though I would think that she had a situation that was very serious and needed to be addressed - I mean, a major hurricane had just destroyed her home! In her case, saying that the admissions staff was too over-worked and busy to shoot her a quick response is a very poor, flimsy excuse.

There are a lot of assumptions here.

a) You're assuming that the website is designed well enough to allow people to easily find the FAQ section. That's not the case for some schools.

b) You're assuming that all the students are asking silly, trivial questions when they call. However, I think that questions like "Did you lose my application?" and "Why is it taking 4 months for a confirmation email?" are pretty important questions.

c) Med school admissions office do not want students constantly calling/emailing them. That is true. However, if their website is difficult to navigate, or they leave students hanging, then that is what they're going to get. And, well - they deserve some of the blame for that. Maybe not all, but some.

d) 4-6 weeks is fine. 4-6 months is not. But some people have waited that long without any further communication. Are they just supposed to wait indefinitely?

e) The secretary probably doesn't know the status of your application - that's true. But would it kill him/her to politely transfer you to someone who does? That's what he/she is getting paid for.

f) Why do you assume that all med school applicants are calling every other day to check their application status? Sure, I was anxious, but I did have other stuff to do with my time.

I agree - there's lot of complaints flying around this thread. But dismissing these complaints as invalid or whining is what caused the problem in the first place! If someone listened to these complaints and criticisms, and responded to them (by redesigning the website to be more user-friendly, trying to figure out how to improve turn around time, etc), you wouldn't need this thread to begin with. And a lot of schools seem to manage this process pretty well.

You make a lot of valid points and suggestions. However, this thread is not for constructive criticism, its for complaining. You are the first person to actually suggest how admissions office can improve their process.

If anyone does have issues with an admissions staff, take your issues up with the admissions directors. Make suggestions to schools even if you were rejected. A lot of medical admissions directors are very open to improving the process. On your point d, I actually mentioned in my interview that I heard nothing from the school in over 4 months and was randomly scheduled an interview at the last minute. The director apologized for that mistake.

On your point e, receptionist can definately try to transfer you to someone for a status update. If you heard nothing from the school except confirmation that they cashed your check, it is very important to call them. However, if you have already had an interview, leave them alone. You will be inform as soon as possible. Calling them does not speed up the process for admitting/rejecting you. Most committees meet once a week or bi-weekly.

In regards to point f, I have heard from numerous schools, that applicants call them all the time to check on their status.

I know that this thread was about those schools with bad admissions staff etc. and I would like to say that here in Texas (minus Baylor) every school is just the opposite of what this thread is about. I have talked with admissions staff at every school in Texas and ALL have been very, very helpful. All told me to call back anytime I have questions. I'm still a year or so from applying but am impressed thus far, with the dialogue I've had with each school. I can't recall one unpleasant conversation, even with my incessant questions about this or that.

out of the schools i have been to, columbia was the worst by far. trying to get them on the phone is next to impossible--they don't pick up the phones, especially the mstp coordinator. and, she doesn't answer emails either. this was a HUGE problem when she told me that i would have a student host and that he would contact me. except, the day before i was supposed to go to nyc, my student host still hadn't contacted me, and i had already emailed her several times telling her that i didn't mind contacting HIM, but i needed to know who he WAS goddammit. of course, she never returned any of my phone calls/emails, so the night before i was supposed to leave, i was full-out panicking. i don't know nyc at all (first time there was at cornell, interviewing) so i had to POST on SDN, wherein a VERY nice couple who are in the application process themselves offered to put me up for the evening. (thank you, SDN!)

needless to say, i was NOT happy.

then, after i got to columbia, i usually try to update my file with accepted papers after interviews, etc, because the morning is extremely hectic for coordinators usually trying to schedule last minute mstp interviews. so, at 4pm, when i try to update my file, i try to find that mstp coordinator, and guess what? she LEFT for the day! what COORDINATOR leaves BEFORE making sure all interviews have been completed? i have yet to encounter this type of laziness and unprofessionality at ANY other school.

finally, DURING my MSTP interviews, they told me to take a cab to and from the undergraduate campus. and they were SUPPOSED to have cash on hand. except they RAN OUT OF CASH. then they asked me if i had cash. i am HERE TO INTERVIEW. why the HELL would i have CASH ON ME!?!?!?!?!?! so a very nice fellow interviewee told me that he was from nyc, and would show me how to take the subway instead of the cab. i readily agreed, not wanting to cause more trouble. he let me borrow $20, of which i spent ~$10 back and forth for all of my interviews. when i got back, since they promised to reimburse cab fare, i asked the MSTP director (since the freaking coordinator LEFT at 4PM!) if i could get reimbursed for the subway fare. ms. sptalnik (the director) looked at me point blank and said, 'it's ten DOLLARS.' i was furious. it IS only ten dollars, but it is YOUR responsiblity, not MINE, for transportation costs! what if i was super poor? what if i didn't have the ten extra dollars after all the med school interviews one has to go on to get into a freaking med school?!?!? also, i didn't have any money on me at the time, and because i didn't know the interviewee who lent me the money, and since he LEFT immediately after his interviews (totally reasonable), i was left to mail him cash back!

who DOES this sort of thing? i was accepted to columbia MSTP, but i turned them down quicker then i would have dropped a rabid rat.

note: my experience is not unusual. ALL of my friends who visited columbia for grad school told me that the apathy and terrible administrative atmosphere at the school is PERVASIVE. none of them accepted columbia's offer of admissions.

edit: i should add that this doesn't mean that i think columbia isn't a good school. far from it--i think that one receives excellent training there. HOWEVER. call me a needy person if you will, but i want a school with an administration that is RESPONSIVE to my concerns.

that i don't believe!! I think adcoms have fully busy days and don't have time to check sdn and then call applicants from info they've compared to applications.

whereas i'm very careful not to reveal who i am for reasons of privacy as well as paranoia, i find that very unlikely.:rolleyes:

mmm, thanks for calling me a liar. it's appreciated.

i was being entirely candid, not sensational.
ms. alston from UNC called me up to apologize for perceived impatience after i'd posted that she seemed put out by one of my phone queries. then she stated that 'of course, we read student doctor network.'

er, i mean, unless i totally fabricated that scenario, as well. you're a rockstar.

out of the schools i have been to, columbia was the worst by far...

write a letter to the dean of admissions for mstp (if that position exists), or send separate ones to the dean of admissions for MD and whoever is in charge for Ph. D

Even though there are doctors that treat their patients like that, you are comparing apples and oranges. Do you think that medical school admissions offices want students constantly bombarding them with the same questions that can completely be answered on their website? That is the reason they usually have a FAQ.
The receptionist/secretary probably does not know that status of your application. If she/he does not know the status of your application on Tuesday, she/he certainly doesn't know your status on Thursday. 4 -6 weeks means exactly that.

I'm sure many questions can indeed be answered by websites. But, as automated as this process is, status pages sometimes do not accurately reflect what has ocurred. I think the multiple stores of lost applications, or never receiving e-mails would verify this. Anecdotally, I never received my invitation to fill out a secondary from UMich, and had to call and strongly urge them to look at my file (first line of course, is always "decisions will take a few months, just wait"), and it turned out I had indeed been green-lighted on the secondary and even an auto-interview.

Though I didn't think anyone in the office was mean, I was very displeased with Dartmouth's interview procedures. They send you a list of 3 days (only Tuesdays and Thursdays), and if you call to try to get a different day, they refuse to do so for you. It was really odd to me since I had conflicts with the schools that assigned dates for me and so I moved all of them. I just wanted to get a day over our weeklong Thanksgiving break or over winter break since coming from my school it is a full day of traveling to get there and to get back. I ended up withdrawing since I was upset with the situation.

Though I didn't think anyone in the office was mean, I was very displeased with Dartmouth's interview procedures. They send you a list of 3 days (only Tuesdays and Thursdays), and if you call to try to get a different day, they refuse to do so for you. It was really odd to me since I had conflicts with the schools that assigned dates for me and so I moved all of them. I just wanted to get a day over our weeklong Thanksgiving break or over winter break since coming from my school it is a full day of traveling to get there and to get back. I ended up withdrawing since I was upset with the situation.

:confused:

You withdrew because they wouldn't schedule your interview then? I think it's pretty assumed that you'll be missing class for medical school interviews. Thanksgiving break and Winter break work great for you, of course, but did you stop to think that that the schools might be closed and taking a break too?

It's a tie between Rush and Drexel for me. I've been complete at both schools since October and haven't heard a single word.

Rush received my committee LOR but did not mark my status as complete until I called my pre-health office, confirmed the tracking number, and called the Rush office. Even then, it took them a month to make the correction, and the complete date wasn't backdated; rather, it was marked as the date they got around to correcting their own error.

Drexel was slow to respond to my e-mails, if they responded at all. I called to check my status after one such non-response, and the admissions staff member was so incredibly rude to me that I considered withdrawing my application on the spot.

Good thing I'm already in at a school I like better than both of those.

without a doubt...Penn State. I sent my secondary in by the end of October, called every few weeks to make sure they recieved my materials and was told that they don't check to see if everything is there until you are complete (supposedly there is an enormous line of people waiting to be verified as complete).

4 months later in mid-Feb, I recieved an email from them saying that I was being dropped from any further consideration becuase a letter of recommendation was missing and it was past the Jan 15th deadline.

How in the world can I get it in by the deadline if it takes 4 months for them to check to see if it's even there?

Then when I called admissions to complain, (I even left a vm for the dean), no-one bothered to even get back to me. Rip-off- took my secondary money and then dropped me.

Rush, without a doubt. I was complete since JULY and I haven't heard anything. As someone else posted, email is the only way to contact them. I emailed in December and still haven't received a reply.

It's pretty ridiculous.

:confused:

You withdrew because they wouldn't schedule your interview then? I think it's pretty assumed that you'll be missing class for medical school interviews. Thanksgiving break and Winter break work great for you, of course, but did you stop to think that that the schools might be closed and taking a break too?

They're problem wasn't with the particular date that I was changing it to, they just wouldn't change my date at all. It was a huge turn off after every other school being flexible if the scheduled day they gave me was one that was not that convenient for me. I do realize that other schools have breaks, but the point is that they did not even check the date, they just told me that moving it was not an option.

I agree. But, it also might be good for some med schools to know how there applicants are being treated. In all honestly, it seems like we are treated like dirt by some people.

Agreed. I understand that the admissions office personnel are overworked. So was I during the application cycle between full-time work, taking a hard core schedule of postbac classes, and applying. However, just because you're feeling a bit stressed doesn't give you the right to hang up on applicants who are calling about their status due to mistakes on your side (like having a transcript box that shouldn't be there on the application completion checklist and thus delaying one's app for over a month) and then expecting the student to rectify it when clearly she doesn't have access to her own admissions file. Yes, Drexel, that'd be you. While I imagine that some schools don't care about how they're perceived by their applicants, others do and I think it's important for the head honchos checking out SDN to know what;s wrong with their system so they can fix it.

I do have to say (granted I'm biased) Pitt's admissions process was really smooth and everyone was really friendly (and the admissions office responded to my subsequent questions and emails quickly). I also thought Case Western's was very organized although I didn't need to call them for anything post-interview because they quickly put me on hold!

I still maintain that the worst was UMDNJ though. No notice on my application for five months and then an email without my name telling me to open a pdf attachment that also didn't even have my name on it and just said I was rejected. Come on people, have some class. For $75 (which I imagine is like for less than an hour of work per application), we all deserve better.

Drexel, I never got complete status despite repeatedly submitting basically everything in my application. They were rude and basically acted like it was my fault. What a huge waste of money.

Exact same thing here.

BEST admission staff was UASOM. Amazing. Got a little tricky when I decided to do the MD/MPH--but still, great guys all around.

Well, Rush did answer the one e-mail I sent them, and in a timely fashion, but it was fairly inconvenient that you couldn't get someone on the phone. Loyola also gave very specific dates and times when you could call, so that was kind of annoying too.

I'm surprised that you would complain about Loyola. We have a very friendly and helpful admission's staff that works very hard. There are basically 2 people who answer those calls and they do a ton of other things in addition to answering calls. Having dropped by the admissions office on a Thursday once in a while, I can see that they get nothing done on the call days. The phone rings incessantly, and Rose and Matt are still incredibly patient and cheerful with applicants. They have many demands on their time and I think it is unfair of you to suggest that any admission's office is falling short by not responding to your beck and call. I understand that this is a stressful process, but you really need to put things in perspective. These are hard working people who are doing their best with a tough job.

I think what's becoming clear in the disparate answers to this question may be explained by the fact that the best answer to "What medical school has the worst admissions staff" is whatever school didn't accept you.

Darn you UW...

I think what's becoming clear in the disparate answers to this question may be explained by the fact that the best answer to "What medical school has the worst admissions staff" is whatever school didn't accept you.
Nah, UMich was pretty helpful, but I didn't get in there.

I think Georgetown was the worst.

Reactions: 20 users
:laugh: the hatred has grown too large for Jalby's original thread to contain it.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 3 users
If you post anything on SDN that identifies who you are I would strongly encourage you not to post on threads such as these. I have been told by both the Dean of Admissions and the secretary of the Admissions Office at my school that they read SDN.

What if I talk trash about schools that already rejected me? What are they gonna do, reject me twice?

I don't know if Hopkins has the worst, but they definitely have the meanest. Just try calling them tomorrow to find out why.
They've never been rude to me, but they definitely...lack warmth. There's something extremely robot-like about the way Hopkins handles its affairs, and I definitely felt like a cog through the whole interview process. I don't want to say it is due to arrogance, but I will say they let the school's reputation do most of the talking.

Note that this original thread was from 2007...
There is nothing wrong with old threads. They have character. Kind of like some cheeses, they get better with age. Unless they get rotten.

If you post anything on SDN that identifies who you are I would strongly encourage you not to post on threads such as these. I have been told by both the Dean of Admissions and the secretary of the Admissions Office at my school that they read SDN.

I was actually on the scholarship committee at USC and because of a guy's posting on here he didn't get a scholarship that he would have gotten otherwise.

I've also heard Georgetown reads SDN.

Without a doubt, Baylor has the WORST admissions process and least friendly staff. I have interviewed there over 5 months ago without an update. They refuse to update you on your status, whether it be accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. Their admissions office personnel have no problem being extremely rude with you on the phone. As a Texas resident, Baylor went from being one of my top choice schools to my absolute last choice school. Am I bitter? Yes. Do I care anymore? No. I'm holding acceptances at 4 top tens.

Who has the BEST admissions staff? University of Michigan by FAR. Ask any applicant--their 100% transparency, excellent communication, and online stats tracker make applying there a pleasure.

Add University of Illinois into this list with Baylor. Extremely slow about updating your status. When you call and try to talk to a so-called "advisor", he turned out to be a complete idiot and gave you false information. Can you believe it? Technically, I can sue some one by them just giving me misleading information. But I did't feel like wasting lawyer fees on UIC.

Well said. But did any body in the admissions office at medical schools tell you that they are actually exempt from society's rules of decency?

Add University of Illinois into this list with Baylor. Extremely slow about updating your status. When you call and try to talk to a so-called "advisor", he turned out to be a complete idiot and gave you false information. Can you believe it? Technically, I can sue some one by them just giving me misleading information. But I did't feel like wasting lawyer fees on UIC.
Why would you sue? Just because you didn't get your way? Don't be one of those people. No one forced you to apply to that school.

Why would you sue? Just because you didn't get your way? Don't be one of those people. No one forced you to apply to that school.
Yes no one forced me to apply to them . But NO ONE told me that they hired idiots to work there who would go out of their way just to give you false information.

I gotta vote UCLA. Yeah, i applied last year, but i didnt get a response at all from them even acknowledging my app and then finally a few months ago (about a year after i applied) i received an email saying, "sorry your app sucked so bad that we didnt even consider you, but here's a special gift: our database has been hacked and your soc. security number was probably stolen. You should do something about that, just dont respond to this email though."

This is hilarious.

Yes no one forced me to apply to them . But NO ONE told me that they hired idiots to work there who would go out of their way just to give you false information.
You've got it all figured out.

Posted using SDN Mobile