Your optomCAS experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EZOnTheEyes

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow applicants/"acceptants"

What was your experience with optomCAS pertaining to the follow inquiries (and I am aware that some can take "up to 4-6 weeks" but I am looking for your personal experiences)

1. Length of time between paying for programs and transcript verification (assuming transcripts were already received, if not the time after transcripts were received)

2. If you received interview invitations prior to all of your evaluations being sent in.

This will help keep me fro incessantly checking my email/snailmail/account

Thanks for ANY input

Members don't see this ad.

update:

I paid for my optomCAS application 2/12 and received an email from UICRSO 2/17 that they received and were reviewing my "completed" application despite the fact that I am still missing to LOR. GPA's are still not verified.

I had to send my transcript twice. The first time, I kept waiting and it was still not verified after few weeks. So I called them and they said that they didn't receive one of my transcript. So make sure they received your transcript.

After they received all of my transcript, it took them about 5 business days or so to verify.

I had everything in the optomCAS (including the LOR) and verified before I paid for my programs. After I paid for my programs on the optomCAS, I heard back from the schools within a week or two regarding secondary applications.

Hope this helps!