lighthearted fun...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Galaxian

You wanna get high?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, okay!

Everyone is freaking out about interviews, so a little humor should lighten things up. Here's a joke I heard the other day.

What is the most dangerous time of day for the radiologist?

2 p.m. when he has to be careful to avoid car collisions with anesthesiologists leaving the hospital!

I don't know, it sounds stupid written down, but it was funny when the anesthesiologist told me...

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, you're right....it does sound stupid written down. :D
I think ya may have to stop sniffin the Sevo and Nitrous. Turning the dial to the right turns it OFF!

How can you tell the difference between the shoes of a general surgeon, an orthopod and an anesthesiologist?

the G. Surgeon has blood stains all over them.

the orthopod has plaster all over them.

the Anesthesiologist has coffee stains......

Members don't see this ad :)
Plaster, my ass... They all use that goopy fiberglass stuff now. The orthopod's shoes are covered with a fine mixture of bone marrow and arthroscopy saline! The Gyno's shoes are covered with amniotic fluid and cervical mucus. The internist's shoes are covered with feces and vomit (they do take care of a lot of sick gomers). Guess what the Urologist's shoes are covered with?!

Here's another one with several variations I'm sure you've heard of:

Anesthesiologist's ABCs=airway, bagel, cream cheese or airway, book, chair

you forgot to point out that those coffee-stained shoes the anesthesiologist is wearing are actually his Bruno Maglis :D

the ones that have just resurfaced from his closet several years after their " little incident" in O.J.'s back yard......

[first one]
T-shirt idea from Yale:
Anesthesia - Sleep with the best.

[another one]
You ever hear of a "double-blind" study?
=two Orthos looking at an EKG

"What is the most dangerous time of day for the radiologist?

2 p.m. when he has to be careful to avoid car collisions with anesthesiologists leaving the "

I think that these days it is to avoid car collisions with the surgeons and internists. The workload has really shot up! The days 10-2 days are long gone.

Originally posted by Galaxian
Okay, okay!

Everyone is freaking out about interviews, so a little humor should lighten things up. Here's a joke I heard the other day.

What is the most dangerous time of day for the radiologist?

2 p.m. when he has to be careful to avoid car collisions with anesthesiologists leaving the hospital!

I don't know, it sounds stupid written down, but it was funny when the anesthesiologist told me...

The PP anesthesiologists I've talked to all say they work around 50-60 hours a week. Usually 7AM-6PM five days a week.

Originally posted by DireWolf
The PP anesthesiologists I've talked to all say they work around 50-60 hours a week. Usually 7AM-6PM five days a week.

The thread title is lighthearted fun remember..........

hey, keep the jokes coming!

What's the difference between an anesthesiologist and a urologist???

A anesthesiologist spends the whole day holding his own dick in his hands.......

icudoc...

why do you think we have a calstat dispenser next to our machines?? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
not really a joke..but after watching surgeons sweat, slave and b*tch over a whipple procedure for 9 hours while myself and the resident kicked back for 9 hours i realized that anesthesiology is GRRRREEEAAT:D

A surgeon told me this one:

Question:

What do you call an anesthesiologist in a suit and tie?

Answer:

Defendant

An anesthesiologist is a passenger in a commercial jet. Suddenly he hears the stewardess ask over the loudspeaker if there is an anesthesiologist available amongst the passengers.

The anesthesiologist is surprised and proud to hear that his skills are somehow called for. He leaps out of his seat and runs up to the stewardess.

"Is there an airway emergency on the plane?" he asks anxiously.

"Actually no," she replies, "but there's a surgeon in first class who needs his seat adjusted." :D

Another joke:

What's the difference between a surgeon's first and second wife?

The first wife has fake jewelry and real orgasms.

Originally posted by Yogi Patel
An anesthesiologist is a passenger in a commercial jet. Suddenly he hears the stewardess ask over the loudspeaker if there is an anesthesiologist available amongst the passengers.

The anesthesiologist is surprised and proud to hear that his skills are somehow called for. He leaps out of his seat and runs up to the stewardess.

"Is there an airway emergency on the plane?" he asks anxiously.

"Actually no," she replies, "but there's a surgeon in first class who needs his seat adjusted." :D

:laugh: LMAO

At a medical convention, a male doctor and a female doctor start eyeing each other. The male doctor asks her to dinner and she accepts.
As they sit down at the restaurant, she excuses herself to go and wash her hands. After dinner, one thing leads to another and they end up in her hotel bedroom.
Just as things get hot, the female doc interrupts and says she has to go and wash her hands. Once she comes back they go for it. After the sex session, she gets up and says she is going to wash her hands.
As she comes back the male doc says "I bet you are a surgeon." She confirms and asks how he knew. "Easy, you're always washing your hands." "That's very clever" she says, "I bet you're an anesthesiologist". "Wow, how did you guess?"
"I didn't feel a thing"

drfeelgood said:
How can you tell the difference between the shoes of a general surgeon, an orthopod and an anesthesiologist?

the G. Surgeon has blood stains all over them.

the orthopod has plaster all over them.

the Anesthesiologist has coffee stains......
Flecken.jpg

foshizzo said:
At a medical convention, a male doctor and a female doctor start eyeing each other. The male doctor asks her to dinner and she accepts.
As they sit down at the restaurant, she excuses herself to go and wash her hands. After dinner, one thing leads to another and they end up in her hotel bedroom.
Just as things get hot, the female doc interrupts and says she has to go and wash her hands. Once she comes back they go for it. After the sex session, she gets up and says she is going to wash her hands.
As she comes back the male doc says "I bet you are a surgeon." She confirms and asks how he knew. "Easy, you're always washing your hands." "That's very clever" she says, "I bet you're an anesthesiologist". "Wow, how did you guess?"
"I didn't feel a thing"

That is the best one yet!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tenesma said:
you forgot to point out that those coffee-stained shoes the anesthesiologist is wearing are actually his Bruno Maglis :D

arent Bruno Magli the shoes OJ was wearing?

Krafty said:
[first one]
T-shirt idea from Yale:
Anesthesia - Sleep with the best.

[another one]
You ever hear of a "double-blind" study?
=two Orthos looking at an EKG
LOL...i want that YALE shirt!! thats friggin hilarious