Congratulations owlegrad and Praziquantel86!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please congratulate Praziquantel86 and owlegrad, the two newest additions to the Pharmacy forums staff!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh geez, move along, nothing to see here people.

I do like the new badge though. :D And I will try to do a good job assistant moderating, as the need as arises.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on being #s 143 and 237 on the prospect list. I'm sure they turned down several below aveage to mediocre candidates before settling on you.

I remember when we didn't even have a pharmacy mod. I did whatever I wanted. Well, I still do, but that's not the point. Simpler times.

Now there are as many mods as pharmacy schools. And just like pharmacy schools, I refuse to respect or reconize the new ones.

Reactions: 4 users
But there was a severe moderator shortage! Especially in the rural, underpopulated pharmacy forums. We're unique and dynamic moderators looking forward to advancing the profession of moderation.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats on being #s 143 and 237 on the prospect list. I'm sure they turned down several below aveage to mediocre candidates before settling on you.

I remember when we didn't even have a pharmacy mod. I did whatever I wanted. Well, I still do, but that's not the point. Simpler times.

Now there are as many mods as pharmacy schools. And just like pharmacy schools, I refuse to respect or reconize the new ones.

At least we're getting people with better senses of humor.:laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Owlegrad does seem to do a rather good job of keeping conversations in line.

cat-herding.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I'm here! Just not much piquing my interest these days...

Also, shouldn't it be "a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you"?

No. Eyes aren't lonely. They use the buddy system...except in pirates and BB gun owners.

Also, no apostrophe in "it's" unless you want it to be a contraction for "it is."