I'm a hot premed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jbone said:
Yea, we want pictures. hehe. (call me) ;) :laugh:

call you what?? delusional?? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

hotpremed said:
My beauty has been a problem all my life.

yea, i really want you as my doctor....in the middle of surgery....
"this surgical mask is clogging my pores" (rips it off and throws it across room)
"oh! and this cap has COMPLETELY ruined my hair! i paid $200 for this haircut!"

later, up in the critical care unit the surgical pt codes....in the middle of the code.....
"get a chest film to see if that ET tube is in the right place"..."wait, before you call xray, does anybody have a mirror? that xray guy is SUPER cute"

let’s all hope you are going into cosmetic surgery….are you going to help poor, unfortunate ugly inner city girls who are less fortunate than you?

Members don't see this ad :)
hotpremed said:
I don't know what to do. Many people think I'm good looking. I'm afraid admissions officers will only choose me cause of my good looks instead of my other qualifications--volunteering, good MCAT, good gpa? What do I do?

Wow....to have problems like this. I am the total opposite of this. I look like I fell off the ugly tree, hit every single branch on the way down and once on the ground, I got hit by the ugly truck which dragged me across the ugly highway for 5 miles and then I rolled away and fell into the ugly ditch on the ugly side of the road. I think this is one of the reasons why I have been rejected from schools I had to send my pics to.

And if you thought all this was bad, I am also hung like an infant and have small, girly hands.

The nerve'a some people :rolleyes:

hot premed = oxymoron

hotpremed said:
I don't know what to do. Many people think I'm good looking. I'm afraid admissions officers will only choose me cause of my good looks instead of my other qualifications--volunteering, good MCAT, good gpa? What do I do?

So many have asked this but: Why would you even go on record sounding so vain?
All you want is for the adcom to accept you. Who cares if they have their own personal reasons for accepting you. Do you know who you are as a person, regardless of your supposed beauty? If you do not know then you will always doubt yourself and your reasons for "achieving something."

And even if you are beautiful, what else could you do - scrub yourself with battery acid or something? Be real with yourself.

Hey where's a picture by the way!

Umm, why would somebody get into med school just because of good looks? That's silly.

There's seven pages of this?!? It ended at the stick.

EDIT: Timmy ... your avatar gives me nightmares.

RayhanS1282 said:
Wow....to have problems like this. I am the total opposite of this. I look like I fell off the ugly tree, hit every single branch on the way down and once on the ground, I got hit by the ugly truck which dragged me across the ugly highway for 5 miles and then I rolled away and fell into the ugly ditch on the ugly side of the road. I think this is one of the reasons why I have been rejected from schools I had to send my pics to.

And if you thought all this was bad, I am also hung like an infant and have small, girly hands.

funny post :laugh:

i think this whole thread is a joke. there is no way in hell that someone would ever post something so friggin dumb. she's just yanking our chains

OMG... it's the incredible thread with 9 lives... as if I'm helping to contribute to its demise with this post... I think the OP vacated a long time ago, hopefully her beauty has carried her to bigger and better places :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
RayhanS1282 said:

Rayhan, this is hysterical! Let's praise the OP for being so self-aware. I may be beautiful, but seeing as how I have been wearing sweatpants in public lately, you may have to look past A LOT to find it!

Wow, I'm really disappointed I can't open up some of these pictures. You want hot, look at Flopotomist-- that guy is damn cute and got into Loyola! He's going to have to beat the nurses off with a stick!!

I have the same ugly problem, and would love to swap positions with hotpremed. I'm worried that adcoms are going to reject me because of my terrible looks-- my sunken in ass, acne, greasy hair, and flabby thighs, etc; this is why I hate sending them in that 2x2 photo. Don't want to scare 'em before they've even had a chance to look at my app. I'm thinking that if I get rejected by the schools I've already interviewed at, I'm going to switch my strategy and try wearing a paper bag over my head at my next interview.

silas2642 said:
Wow, I'm really disappointed I can't open up some of these pictures. You want hot, look at Flopotomist-- that guy is damn cute and got into Loyola! He's going to have to beat the nurses off with a stick!!

I have the same ugly problem, and would love to swap positions with hotpremed. I'm worried that adcoms are going to reject me because of my terrible looks-- my sunken in ass, acne, greasy hair, and flabby thighs, etc; this is why I hate sending them in that 2x2 photo. Don't want to scare 'em before they've even had a chance to look at my app. I'm thinking that if I get rejected by the schools I've already interviewed at, I'm going to switch my strategy and try wearing a paper bag over my head at my next interview.
Just do what I do, creative lighting, a blurry camera, black and white, and 3 hours at photoshop, and you too can look like me! (Prana, no cheating and telling them what a troll I am in real life!)

Flopotomist said:
Just do what I do, creative lighting, a blurry camera, black and white, and 3 hours at photoshop, and you too can look like me! (Prana, no cheating and telling them what a troll I am in real life!)

After saying that, Flopotomist, I must admit the squirrel is just slightly cuter. But not by much, and you're still the man.

This is just what I needed... thanks for resurrecting this comical thread.

silas2642 said:

people keep saying this about flop...now i HAVE to see the old avatar! i feel like i have been deprived or something! hey, you saw a picture of me ;) which was black and white 35mm film that i developed myself, and i think the lighting was poor but no photoshop available, too expensive!

TimmyTheWonderD said:
people keep saying this about flop...now i HAVE to see the old avatar! i feel like i have been deprived or something! hey, you saw a picture of me ;) which was black and white 35mm film that i developed myself, and i think the lighting was poor but no photoshop available, too expensive!
You can see me in real life after you get your Loyola acceptance! :luck:

Flopotomist said:
You can see me in real life after you get your Loyola acceptance! :luck:

Oh sure, add more pressure to the Loyola pile! ;) Just kidding! If I am accepted I will hunt you down squirrel, and when I find you, I will buy you coffee and a chocolate chip cookie, with nuts! (or tea if that is your preference!)

prana_md said:
There's seven pages of this?!? It ended at the stick.

EDIT: Timmy ... your avatar gives me nightmares.

awwhh, you don't like froggies? or just froggies with big, but rather white and straight, human teeth? :D

TimmyTheWonderD said:

This calls for a thread hijacking (I think we were already off-topic)....which of Flop's avatar is better? should Flop resurrect his old avatar? Should Super-Squirrel face mandatory retirment? Who will win the battle of the avatars? Can you really wash behind your ears? Stay tuned.

I love your avitar...the dancer really knows how to move.

WhatUpDoc! said:
OMG... it's the incredible thread with 9 lives... as if I'm helping to contribute to its demise with this post... I think the OP vacated a long time ago, hopefully her beauty has carried her to bigger and better places :rolleyes:

DrBodacious said:
John Merrick, M.D. Could it happen?

lol, that's not nice man. I watched a show about a kid with proteus syndrone the other day; it's messed up stuff.

Has anyone seen Mota's legs?
I think this "hot premed" thread is about him!

A while back, we were discussing how flashing some leg during an interview might increase your chances of getting in! (Back me up on this gdbaby)

Mota, maybe you should wear those shorts so they can get a good eye full of your gams! ;)

gary5 said:
I have really large hands. Women make comments and wink at me. It's a real problem.
Everyone knows what large hands mean! :eek:

Huhu :laugh:

I have the same problem. :(:zip:

Status
Not open for further replies.