Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam Book $55

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kakakhels

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling almost new "The Texas Medical Jurisprudence Examination" book 12th Edition (2008). This is the only book that you will need to study to pass the Texas jurisprudence exam. I did the same and passed the exam in the first attempt with 85 % score (75% is needed for passing the exam). My asking price for the book is $55. If interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

I passed with 92%, prepared very well. Read the book "The Texas Medical Jurisprudence Examination' by William Winslade and Bernadette McKinney.
12th edition in new condition available.

Price $65 (including free shipping within US only). Payment through paypal or cheque. Contact [email protected]

The Texas Medical Jurisprudence Examination, most recent edition

I passed the exam in 2011. Unfortunately my application was expired. So I bought the book again about 10 days ago. When I asked Texas Medical Board for scheduling permit on May 9, I was told I don't need to retake the exam. Now I am selling the book.

Brand new, untouched book!!! best offer.

The Texas Medical Jurisprudence Examination, most recent edition

I passed the exam in 2011. Unfortunately my application was expired. So I bought the book again about 10 days ago. When I asked Texas Medical Board for scheduling permit on May 9, I was told I don't need to retake the exam. Now I am selling the book.

Brand new, untouched book!!! best offer.