Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters

Milhouse Van Houten

Reaction score
I'm talkin' foot long. I know I would.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31 users
Members don't see this ad :)
milhouse,
your a crazy mofo. you've been watching too much of that TV show. some sick crap on that show...

There is nothing i would not eat or do(pretty much)to get accepted to my #1

Reactions: 1 user
Whole wheat or white bun? It really does make all the difference... Can I put jalapenos and mustard on it as well? Would I have to change my name from scooter31 to ****boy on SDN afterwards? This has to be the most intriguing thread, right up there with Booyah's........

Reactions: 4 users
i would get drunk and then do it.

Reactions: 3 users
If that was my only way of getting into med school, then screw med school. There's a lot of things I can do in life, and guess what, I don't have to eat $hit to do it.

Reactions: 8 users
How about serving the logs with saurkraut. Serve it German-style!!! :laugh:

To answer your question...no.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

sick.gif

puke.gif

Although it certainly says something about your dedication. . . I wouldn't mention this during interviews. It can't be all that sanitary for a future doctor to be. . . ah. . . a connoissuer of the manure kind. . .

i'm bumping this post back up, dedicating it to someone i met at my northwestern second look weekend. gotta love chicago chop house.

I'm going to have to say no to that, Milhouse. The way I see it, I've jumped through enough hoops already trying to get into medical school, and the dignity I've lost more than equals a **** hotdog.

Unless, of course, AMCAS provides the hotdog... :rolleyes:

is this the 1st or 2nd year i'm applying?? :D

Reactions: 1 users
I've actually developed quite a taste for poop disguised in the form of bombastic interviewers and avoidable delays.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would eat a piping hot poo dog. it probably wouldn't taste different from the snouts, toes, and butts they put in regular hot dogs anyway. mmmm, who wants an oscar meyer??

HELL, YEAH, I would!

If people on NBC's Fear Factor would do stuff like that for 50 large, why wouldn't I do it for my FIRST CHOICE med school? In fact, I'd eat a footlong piece to gain admission into my THIRD choice school! You folks wouldn't? Wow, you must not be dedicated.

PS, Milhouse, you are one crazy mofo!

they are doing it for 50large. you are doing it for mega debt!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by WaitingImpatiently:
•HELL, YEAH, I would!

If people on NBC's Fear Factor would do stuff like that for 50 large, why wouldn't I do it for my FIRST CHOICE med school? In fact, I'd eat a footlong piece to gain admission into my THIRD choice school! You folks wouldn't? Wow, you must not be dedicated.

PS, Milhouse, you are one crazy mofo!•••••

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Schoolboy:
•...guess what, I don't have to eat $hit to do it.•••••Considering what we go through... isn't it a little too late for that... :D

But to answer the Q, yeah I would do it... as long as I knew I wouldn't get really sick and die.

man no kidding...I'd drink a gallon of 10 Molar H2SO4 to erase the memory of having done primaries/secondaries/interviews.....eating a poo dog to have bypassed all that AND be in my top choice in one shot would've been so much easier

i wouldnt eat poop to go to medical school period.

I would eat a poop dog for a guaranteed acceptance to my first choice med school, no problem. Imagine on fear factor, they eat crap like that only for a chance to get fifty grand.

Yeah, but imagine twenty years from now when you have a lucrative practice, and you think back to the time when you ate crap to get into medical school. Well, I guess it's better than sexual favors.

Reactions: 1 users
to get into my first choice med school i would eat a footlong poo dog on whole wheat bread layerd with 6 oz. of vaginal yeast infection while i wash it down with nature's own pissonade. i would do that while getting trained by the entire nfl, i thought i would mention that ...i was just looking for a place where i could throw in my sexual fantasy...always smiling with sh$t on my face,
me

I think I'm gonna vom!!!

only if I could put relish on it, with extra onions and cheese of coarse

At this point I would!

This is, by far, the most digusting and disturbing thread I have ever read on SDN! I also can't believe that it hasn't been bumped to the Lounge, where anything goes.

Yeah, but imagine twenty years from now when you have a lucrative practice, and you think back to the time when you ate crap to get into medical school. Well, I guess it's better than sexual favors.

Better than sexual favors? No way! I hate to admit this, but I'd do anything to anybody to get into my first choice school. That includes tossing a few salads... shudder

HEY WAITING IMPATIENTLY,
MY SALAD NEEDS SOME TOSSING!!!!CALL ME BIG BOY...ALWAYS WILLING TO DONATE A GOOD PIECE OF ASS (MINE),
ME

once again, i'm bumping this up for my long lost northwestern chicago chop house buddy. i know you're out there, man.

Man, you sound like a buddy of mine who is always coming up with ridiculous things that could never happen and saying 'would you do this for that'. I'm at the point now when he starts I just wanna slap him :0

btw people did it on fear factor for 50 grand right? Well I'd rather get into my top choice school than be given 50 grand so as far as motivators go top choice school for me is worth more than 50 grand.

Anyway I'm just gonna take the easy way out and sleep with some old chick with the power to get me in ;)

hilarious thread.

sleep w/ some old chick to get u in? ok spidey

i think i would

I guess it would all depend on whose poop it is.

This is by far the foulest thread I have ever seen on SDN, and I can't believe people keep bumping it up. I would not eat feces for any amount of money or any privilege in the world.

I agree with DIO this is nasty..... Besides you'd probably end up with some kind of infection go into septic shock and then die!!! So why bother!!!! Become a PA, or a EMT or a Paramedic while you reapply. It would be safer and a lot less disgusting!

You guys do know that poop has E.coli and other kool bugs, right? :oops:

This post reminds me of an article I once read about this candy manufacturer, I think it was Mars, that was trying like crazy to prevent rat and mouse fecal matter from contaminating their production lines. Sadly, as hard as they tried, there were still miniscule amounts of rat and mouse feces ending up in the candy bars. The kicker of the article was the statistic they quoted regarding the quantity of fecal matter that the average American ate each year as a result. If I remember correctly, it was over several grams.

Originally posted by wolferman
This post reminds me of an article I once read about this candy manufacturer, I think it was Mars, that was trying like crazy to prevent rat and mouse fecal matter from contaminating their production lines. Sadly, as hard as they tried, there were still miniscule amounts of rat and mouse feces ending up in the candy bars. The kicker of the article was the statistic they quoted regarding the quantity of fecal matter that the average American ate each year as a result. If I remember correctly, it was over several grams.

Thanks alot. Now I can never enjoy Snicker's again. :mad:

is it human or animal and what is the texture. if it's the consistency of refried beans and is from the neighborhood dog, then no. But if it chews like a hardboiled egg and is from a reputable source, now we're talkin

To touch feel and smell plenty of poop during your clinical years when you will have to disimpact lots of bowels.

The title of this thread is totally cracking me up! :laugh:

(Then again, I haven't had any sleep since yesterday, so it's not taking much.)

i saw a video of some guy eating poop. it was pretty weird.
Oldman - One of the first John Waters movies featured the late actor, Divine, (the male transvestite) picking up a piece and eating it. :eek:

I would do it, if it was between going to med school and not going to med school, but if my first choice was Yale and I got Loyola, I'd skip the crap and go to my second, third or thirtieth choice school...

I'm with Masche, as bad as it sounds, I would probally do it if it meant the difference between becoming a physician or not. But to eat dung just to get in a big name school? Are you kidding? Could prestige mean that much?

This thread reminds me of a zoo lecture on coprophagy (**** eating). Apparently mice do it all the time to get that last bit of protein. Yum.

Eating a poop hot dog seems to me alot less painful than the hundreds of hours we've all spent studying, preparing for and taking the MCAT, and interviewing. For a guaranteed spot at Penn, I would substitute any one of those steps for the poo. If I still could do it now, after doing it all, I would still probably do it. But only if they told me that they weren't going to accept me if I didn't do it :D

i think you should have specified: my crap or somebody elses? if it were mine, no doubt i'd jump on that **** even after a super sized combo at del taco. however, if it were somebody elses....it depends on what they ate. i'd eat a salad dong but not a burrito crap. know what i mean????

No! I'd ditch medicine faster than you can say, "got ****?"

I can't believe this thread is still alive. It was from last year!

A better question is, would you eat a poop hot dog, and if you vomited you would have to eat your own vomit?

Even better/worse, would you eat a poop hot dog, poop it out, then eat your own piping hot poop dog to get in to your first choice?

booyah

:laugh:
After reading this entire thread, part of me is entirely disgusted, but another (very small) part of me can't help but think, "Throw in a full-ride scholarship, and you've got yourself a poop-eater."

eeeeewwwwwwww!!! eWWWWWWWWWW!!!! this thread is *gross*!!!!ewewewewewewew. ew. yuck. ok.

and NEVER!!!!

I remember when I was 12, my friends and I used to sit around and argue over who'd eat a spoonfull of poop to be able to have sex with Jenny McCarthy (sp). I disagreed with them then and I'm pretty sure I disagree with the hot dog takers now. I just couldnt' do it, I mean I could probably talk up a storm about how it'd be no big deal to do it and I could if it came down to being a physician or not, but I swear once it came time to take a bite, theres NO way I get it anywhere near my mouth. God, what if you could see corn in it!!! :eek: