lesbian premeds unite!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juniper456

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
come out, come out, wherever you are. . . :love:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that count?

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually like lesbians....they're hot, like texas red ants...but karl and uncle dick say that if I don't oppose lesbos gettin hitched, it'll alienize my conservative base....I don't like aliens....except for mork, hehe he was a funny one.....so I'm not gonna let you hot gals git hitched so as to keep the moon men away

you can still make videos though....those are nice

G-Dub said:
I actually like lesbians....they're hot, like texas red ants...but karl and uncle dick say that if I don't oppose lesbos gettin hitched, it'll alienize my conservative base....I don't like aliens....except for mork, hehe he was a funny one.....so I'm not gonna let you hot gals git hitched so as to keep the moon men away

you can still make videos though....those are nice

Look at this "feller". He can't even talk straight.

aw, g-dub. i knew we could count on you for some words of wisdom. will you marry me??

Sharptown said:
Look at this "feller". He can't even talk straight.

what? another softy liberal loser is hangin' round these parts? Talk to me when ya git a nomination sonney....you lefties are irritatin' as horse flys

G-Dub said:
what? another softy liberal loser is hangin' round these parts? Talk to me when ya git a nomination sonney....you lefties are irritatin' as horse flys

I'm like a stable fly on yo ass.

juniper456 said:
aw, g-dub. i knew we could count on you for some words of wisdom. will you marry me??

hehe...don't be silly, I ain't no lesbian, and besides I'm makin' it illegal....I can do that, I'm the president, Jeb and the Supreme court said so

Ummm.....Can I watch while you lesbians unite? :D

RayhanS1282 said:
Ummm.....Can I watch while you lesbians unite? :D

Your going to have to sell crackerjacks or something if you want to chill in here.

Members don't see this ad :)
where's that yellow-bellied yankee dean? hehe...dean don't wanna mess with texas no more!

G-Dub said:
where's that yellow-bellied yankee dean? hehe...dean don't wanna mess with texas no more!

Dean's taking a wizz right now if you must ask so he sent me as his spokesman. Bring it Dub. U can talk to me. Talk to the hand.

Guess no lesbians replied to this thread.

people with hazel eyes, a birthmark on the bottom of their feet, and highlights in their hair, unite!!!

You should include Gays, bisexuals, and transgender.

I'm with you Juniper!

Go lesbian premeds!

It was troll central today, huh?

I'm a gay guy and my next door neighbors are Dykes on Bikes. Does that count? :D Go Lesbians! Love you guys! Good luck keeping this thread legit. I tried to start a homo thread, but a lot of straights just started exposing their homophobia. At least with lesbians you get straight guys who are genuinely interested . . . for the wrong reasons of course. :rolleyes: Anyways, Good Luck!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

How about tri-sexuals? Yeah know try anything.