OKAY! So, who MATCHED?!??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A match!

Sorry to hear about those who were not so lucky. Sulk today, and gear up for battle the next couple of days. With stats like you have Lefty, you are going to be surprised the quality of program you will end up end. Hang in there.

Members don't see this ad.

I matched too. I'm excited!

Carm said:
A match!

Sorry to hear about those who were not so lucky. Sulk today, and gear up for battle the next couple of days. With stats like you have Lefty, you are going to be surprised the quality of program you will end up end. Hang in there.

Matched.

Best of luck to those who had an unexpected email from NRMP.

Members don't see this ad :)
I matched as well............Yeehaaa!! :laugh: The stress is over, now I can relax and enjoy my last 2 weeks of rotations (9 days left and counting).........

I wanna give out some love to all those caribb grads who matched!! :luck: :luck: And dknykid said I would never amount to anything...........STOP HATING, and start participating!! :laugh:

Good luck to all those who are scrambling tomorrow. I'm sure you'll secure a good spot.

Go Utes............Bogut in the sweet 16 baby!!

Dr. J

I called the NRMP and they told me that a statement of "Congratulations! You have matched." Means you are Fully matched a partial match will result in advanced position or one year position tacked on to the end.
BTW. I MATCHED WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I matched!!! Good luck to those scrambling tomorrow...

Kinda sucks we still have to wait til Thursday to know where... :idea:

I matched! good luck to the scramblers it's only 1 more day
liatrus, in Boston, St. Elizabeth's (full), Caritas Carney (probably full), but you can try Lemuel Shattuck, MetroWest

MATCHED!

:luck: C'mon St. Patty HOOK ME UP!!! :luck:

wow..i matched...sweetness... someone break open the liquor... its party time! :)

I matched, now time for more waiting. Good luck to all.

matched too. good luck to all

skywalker09 said:
ok, so on the nrmp site, it says there were 24 PGY1 positions unfilled, and 29 PGY2 positions. i know this sounds ******ed, but by PGY1, are they talking about those anesthesiology programs that are 4 year programs? i'm confused

Yes. Programs with PGY-1 spots are four year positions, or catagorical spots. Starting at PGY-2 are the three year or advanced positions.

I matched. Now I get to guess where until Thursday.

Man, there are a lot of new faces showing up on this thread. Where has everyone been?? I too have secured a spot! Good luck!

I have likewise obtained a postion within the match.

xampower said:
Man, there are a lot of new faces showing up on this thread.

Lurkers finally deciding to "get in the game"!!

:clap:

-Skip