SDNers willing to read (Pharm) PS for c/o '09 & '10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have a question... for persinal statement, when the school asks:"Why are you applying to the University of Washington school of pharmacy?" what should I answer exactly , I dont want to be Cliche:confused:

Yeah or someone who's already been admitted to pharm school. They wouldnt use it, and they kinda know wut to expect, right? Any free P1+ students out there wanting to read?

This is the internet, how are you sure someone really is a student?
Still risky....

Members don't see this ad :)
This is the internet, how are you sure someone really is a student?
Still risky....

Hehe well true enough, but then again, you don't have to accept their advice. If you want help though, you're going to need to trust those who want to help you.

Hi I have a question... for persinal statement, when the school asks:"Why are you applying to the University of Washington school of pharmacy?" what should I answer exactly , I dont want to be Cliche:confused:

There's no right answer for that question. The only right answer is pretty much what you believe you ought to write. Suggestions might include answering the question (why you want to go to that particular institution specifically) though.

Hehe well true enough, but then again, you don't have to accept their advice. If you want help though, you're going to need to trust those who want to help you.

haha I'm not trying to pick on you....but of course I'd like help from anyone who offers it...but like twester said, what if they're not really into helping you, but themselves and then when admissions sees the same letters...you'll regret it...I think it's better to ask a friend, family, co-worker, even ask a teacher at your school who knows someone that got into a professional school (for sure!) lol

haha I'm not trying to pick on you....but of course I'd like help from anyone who offers it...but like twester said, what if they're not really into helping you, but themselves and then when admissions sees the same letters...you'll regret it...I think it's better to ask a friend, family, co-worker, even ask a teacher at your school who knows someone that got into a professional school (for sure!) lol

Haha of course =) I would agree, but some people on the forum don't necessarily have those resources. Besides, there are lots of genuinely nice people on here (sadly enough we chitchat fairly often off the forum lol).

We actually have a sticky for those willing to read and make suggestions on PS's. Feel free to PM anyone on the list.