got my first interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I AM SARA

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
got my first.

wooopie!

Case and got a letter from pitt to call.

Here I go fellow SDNERS.

Members don't see this ad.

I AM SARA said:
got my first.

wooopie!

Here I go fellow SDNERS.
That's disappointing to say the least.

Darby_O'Gill said:

what do you mean?

I have a 19 DAT score.

I earned it. I applied to 20 schools. I want to get out of Virginia, especially since my education is going to be free. I would love to go to UOP.

Members don't see this ad :)
I AM SARA said:
what do you mean?

I have a 19 DAT score.

I earned it. I applied to 20 schools. I want to get out of Virginia, especially since my education is going to be free. I would love to go to UOP.

retake the DAT then if you want to go to Pacific. VCU is a great school, its as good or better than case, why would you want to go to Cleveland or Pittsburgh? Strange strange strange

Great job on the interview though

DIRTIE said:
retake the DAT then if you want to go to Pacific. VCU is a great school, its as good or better than case, why would you want to go to Cleveland or Pittsburgh? Strange strange strange

I really dont know where I want to go. I want to go somewhere warm.

I have a great GPA. My father went to Pitt.

I just havent been anywhere far from home to know so I guess Ill just go and interview and see what school I like the best.

Its really just hard to know where to go. Both my parents are Drs and they tell me that it doesnt matter where I go because its all about the license and the clinical training and not much else. So who knows.

I am sure lots of people on here will disagree with that but thats probably because they are not doctors and want to justify paying a large amount of tuition at a so-called 'good' school.

makes sense.

So I want to find WARMTH + good clinical training.

I suppose.

Who knows.....................

I AM SARA said:
what do you mean?

I have a 19 DAT score.

What? One minute you were totally ranking on Javadicavity about attending UOP, now you would love to go there? Hmmmmm.....

Well I would say that you are definitely paying out the butt for it at UOP. Their tuition is outrageous. Maybe that school thinks that their dentists can bill out more. Thats why I didnt apply there.

Too much $.

Ok no problem.
The tuition is ridiculous however and I would rather go to another school and have a life later.

This guy will have to work 10 years to just pay off that tuition. Also, how is UOP so great that they can have a 3-year program?

How are they an accredited school if thats the case? Doesnt make sense to me at all.

Darby_O'Gill said:

lol...i like that =p

sara, when case finds out what a bitch you are, they'll know what's up.

don't expect people to be happy for you when you are constantly bagging on other people.

I AM SARA said:
what do you mean?

I have a 19 DAT score.

It's disappointing that people like you get considered for dental school admission. Tragic actually.

Darby_O'Gill said:
It's disappointing that people like you get considered for dental school admission. Tragic actually.

Tell you whats funny.

I didnt even apply to pitt b/c its so cold up there. My dad was mad and made a call and they are requesting me to interview.

I didnt even apply.

Dont really want to go however. I may not. I am sure they have a good school.

r0entgen said:
lol...i like that =p

sara, when case finds out what a bitch you are, they'll know what's up.

don't expect people to be happy for you when you are constantly bagging on other people.

name calling is not allowed on SDN.

Darby_O'Gill said:

I bet I have a better GPA than you sweetie!

Also, I am sure I am better looking as well.

Generallee said:
What? One minute you were totally ranking on Javadicavity about attending UOP, now you would love to go there? Hmmmmm.....
\

your stats are crap. you shouldnt post them.

I AM SARA said:
\

His stats are right around the average for nearly every dental school in the country. And you shouldn't demean the accomplishments of others.

Members don't see this ad :)
I AM SARA said:

I just havent been anywhere far from home to know so I guess Ill just go and interview and see what school I like the best.

Its really just hard to know where to go. Both my parents are Drs and they tell me that it doesnt matter where I go because its all about the license and the clinical training and not much else. So who knows.

I am sure lots of people on here will disagree with that but thats probably because they are not doctors and want to justify paying a large amount of tuition at a so-called 'good' school.

makes sense.

I suppose.

I'm not so sure you should go any place warm, because if you're anything like your online personality you'll melt... ;)

I AM SARA said:
got my first.

wooopie!

Here I go fellow SDNERS.

First of all, Congratulation that U got a letter for an interview.
Since the interview doesn't guarantee ur admission, I hope u prepare well.

I got a couple of questiosn that I wanna ask u.
U said u r living in VA. what universities did u go and what GPA did u maintain?
and 19 is a great score..... give me some tips of how to study~~ don't abandon us just becuz u don't need this website no longer :)

I was thinking she's going somewhere warm, but not because of a desire to sun herself on a rock like the cold-blooded reptile she is. Fiery damnation is too good of a punishment for Sara.....I hate liars.

joonkimdds said:
First of all, Congratulation that U got a letter for an interview.
Since the interview doesn't guarantee ur admission, I hope u prepare well.

I got a couple of questiosn that I wanna ask u.
U said u r living in VA. what universities did u go and what GPA did u maintain?
and 19 is a great score..... give me some tips of how to study~~ don't abandon us just becuz u don't need this website no longer :)
Joon....in case you hadn't noticed, Sara's a troll- a lying, tax-sucking oxygen thief who only is here to cause trouble. Just giving you fair warning.....

I AM SARA said:
I bet I have a better GPA than you sweetie!

Also, I am sure I am better looking as well.
I bet you're a ***** monger. I bet you are in 7th grade and like to cuase trouble on the internet because you have no friends. I bet you're ugly. Have a nice day "sweetie". I got a kick out of that one.

Darby_O'Gill said:
I bet you're a ***** monger. I bet you are in 7th grade and like to cuase trouble on the internet because you have no friends. I bet you're ugly. Have a nice day "sweetie". I got a kick out of that one.

If anybody needs to be banned, it's you DARBY, I specifically recall you referring to others by the N word. Sara may be a troll but she not referring to others by racist ignortant terms.

Blackstars said:
If anybody needs to be banned, it's you DARBY, I specifically recall you referring to others by the N word. Sara may be a troll but she not referring to others by racist ignortant terms.
Ouch.

I AM SARA said:
\

I'd rather have "crappy" stats than to have a crappy attitude. My "crappy" stats doesn't represent the person I am. Unfortunately, my 3.8 GPA for the last ~100 credits taken doesn't reflect in the AADSAS GPA except for the fact that I brought up my GPA from 2.7 overall to a 3.2 overall. I'm very proud of that fact and is why I post my stats. Oh, and...ur 19/19 stats are WAY better than mine! Genious!

SARA is actually humorous....where would we get our humor on SDN if it weren't for her? :laugh: :laugh:

Generallee said:
SARA is actually humorous....where would we get our humor on SDN if it weren't for her? :laugh: :laugh:
I agree. Let's keep her on just so we can bash her some more. This is fun.

I AM SARA said:
name calling is not allowed on SDN.

what's wrong with name calling? i'm calling you by your name, bitch.

where did all the normal ppl go :D

i wanna see a picture...really i do...especially if she's hot haha

Don't feed the troll people.She sounds like a lounge troll that made her way over to pre-dent. Where's Gavin when you need him?! Ban her :D

r0entgen said:
what's wrong with name calling? i'm calling you by your name, bitch.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b!tch?

ajy1013 said:
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b!tch?
Just when we thought that joke was completely dead, you brought it right back. What's next....more Rick James jokes?

a333.gif

dentwannabe said:
sara, i wonder what type of girl you are.

im curious, really.
The kind that has a twig and berries between her legs. IAMSARA is actually the latest SDN incarnation of the pathological liar Ian Wright. Still curious?

What the hell is wrong with this girl?
My parents are doctors...who cares really...

One small step for man, one giant leap for SDN. I AM SARA has been banned!!!!

r0entgen said:
well, it's about time she be banned =p

thanks mods!

exactly what did she do wrong?

joonkimdds said:
exactly what did she do wrong?

just do a search for her posts, and you'll see...but seeing as how she's banned now, i don't think anyone cares anymore =p

Don't celebrate too long! She will reincarnate! Ianwright, Naithgirw, IAMSARA, and ???? Who knows who it will be next!

Generallee said:
Don't celebrate too long! She will reincarnate! Ianwright, Naithgirw, IAMSARA, and ???? Who knows who it will be next!

you see, i thought people were banned based on ip address....are they actually banned by username?

r0entgen said:
you see, i thought people were banned based on ip address....are they actually banned by username?

Hmmm... I don't really know. I don't even know how ppl know that she was banned.

Generallee said:
Hmmm... I don't really know. I don't even know how ppl know that she was banned.

well, that's cuz it says "banned for trolling" right under her name...next to her posts...

Sara's obviously deprived in the real world of sufficient attention, and all those that reply to her posts are providing exactly what she's incapable of attaining elsewhere. Just leave her alone and she really will be.

I AM SARA said:

makes sense.

I suppose.

You are someone who I find difficult to tolerate. Tell your doctor parents to get you in like Bilken's. You're a joke.

Generallee said:

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

r0entgen said:

Yes, accounts are banned. Members can access their SDN account from any computer that's connected to the internet and that is why stopping some trolls can be difficult.

r0entgen said:

Many access SDN through school computers. So bannning a username is a better idea.

I dont believe she got an interview invite from Pitt. I have spoken to Rose Mangold (sp?) and she said they wont even look at applications until August. IN FACT I KNOW SHE WAS LYING! Pitt is too good for her.

And they are not going to interview her without an app. They might say send an app and we will interview you but it is insane to think they would ruin any reputation by just calling her up and interviewing her. no way.

natroncb said:
I dont believe she got an interview invite from Pitt. I have spoken to Rose Mangold (sp?) and she said they wont even look at applications until August. IN FACT I KNOW SHE WAS LYING! Pitt is too good for her.

And they are not going to interview her without an app. They might say send an app and we will interview you but it is insane to think they would ruin any reputation by just calling her up and interviewing her. no way.
That's becuase her dad is a pitt alum. remember she said her dad called pit for her and bam...she got an interview invite. I hope my point about d-school politics is finally recognized. it sometimes comes down to who you know, not what you know.