Is anyone planning to take Duggan's course for CA IDP interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kris73

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Is anyone planning to take Duggan's one month course that is starting next month to prepare for California International Dentist Program dexterity tests?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

kris73 said:
Hi,
Is anyone planning to take Duggan's one month course that is starting next month to prepare for California International Dentist Program dexterity tests?

Thanks!!

can u tell something abt theis prepration??
thanx

kris73 said:
Hi,

Thanks!!

yup, i am planning on taking the short course. let me know your status.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Toothfairy,

Have u enrolled into the short course at duggans or at study dent?.. how much is the course fee ?...and can u post the contact inforamtion of the person..that we can contact reagrding this program...
Can u kindly post any information that will be useful for all us..regarding the short course..that u are planning to take..
Thanks
All the best
TZ

toothfairy07 said:

toothfairy07 said:

Please let me know the dates and fee for the course

toothfairy07 said:

Please let me know the dates and fee for the course

I took the course before, but it was so expensive. Besides the fee, i had to buy instruments, typhodont, handpiece, ivorine teeth... Cost me more than 2000$ (doesn't count the fee) just for the instruments alone! The Gateway course at Duggan's was $8000, I dont know about this one.

please let me know the date n fees for the same
thanx

hi i am new to this forum
i wanted to know if the practical tests which we need to give in certain universities for IDP are to be given on manequins or on patients?
also would like to know if we could talke any hands-on courses to prepare for these tests

Hi,
Is this Duggan course for IDP PROGRAM different from California bench test prepn.??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.

Thanks!!

hi
I am interested in buying instruments required for practical exam for IDP admissions.If anyone is willing to sell them do pm me.
thanks
molaris

Hi,
If anyone has joined duggans...
kindly pm me...
TZ

Hi Kris,
Check your private messages...
Thanks
TZ

kris73 said:
Hi,

Thanks!!

Hi,
Im looking for a female room mate at duggans course starting this week .If anyone is interested , kindly send me a message :luck:
Thanks
TZ

So..anyone going to duggans???
I think today is the last day to pay up the fee and join the classes tomorrow!!
TZ

Hi Anvi,

When I called duggans yesterday, they had a couple of seats left in their batch, so you need to call Lyn at extension 128 and fax her your information.The course fee is around $2800 and you can get accomodation with students who are currently enrolled in the course, that is what i was informed.
http://www.duggandds.com/contact_us.asp
Hope this helps you
GN

anvi said:
Please let me know the dates and fee for the course[/QUOTE