Worst 5 Neurology residencies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oregon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Which programs are the worst and for what reasons?

2. Which programs are the most competitive and which ones are the least competitive?

Anyone knows? I would appreciate your answers.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

oregon said:
1. Which programs are the worst and for what reasons?

2. Which programs are the most competitive and which ones are the least competitive?

Anyone knows? I would appreciate your answers.
Thanks.

The best programs have been discussed extensively. You can read the FAQ for links.

I don't think you are going to find anyone here willing to trash programs by labeling them the "worst" or "least competitive". It's a lot harder to define what makes a bad program than a good one.

I have to agree with gopher, for a few other reasons too. not just that you really don't want to trash a program, but i think a bad program is like a good program, a personally based feeling. when you feel that a program is a bad program, you don't like the people you interviewed with, you don't like the direction of the program, the hospital, etc. someone else can come in and love all of these things. that is why this is a "match" now, there were programs i really didn't like, but i know people who interviewed at these programs who really liked them.
just my opinion though